[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
she Hasn't gotten her period
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: wat.jpg (33 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
33 KB, 480x454
she Hasn't gotten her period
>>
She might be too young for you.
>>
stop dating the prepubescent
>>
Let me rephrase we fucked and she hasn't had her period yet
>>
>>25335869
get fucked normie, i love threads like these reminding me of all the hell normalfags like you have to go through
enjoy those 18 years of child support because she "just couldn't kill a baby!"
>>
>>25335869
That just makes it worse, enjoy jailtime retard.
>>
You're right your not wrong your right
>>
>>25335886
Femanon here who got her abortion (and IUD) July 2014. Instead of being strapped with a child and a bf I didn't want, I now live alone in a $1500/mo apartment with a $92k job. But not this week because I am in Barbados.

Abortion is never a bad idea, either individually or collectively.
>>
Yeah abortion is the end game here
>>
>>25335972

good job killing a kid you disgusting fuckin whore
>>
>>25335972
Wish I could live without responsibility
>>
>>25335804
Sometimes girls just randomly get their periods late. I knew this girl that it happened to, and she didn't even have sex. (we were in a relationship, 8th grade, both abstaining because religion)
Unless she fucked chad lol. I peaked in middle school, and she came onto me.
inb4 ree, robot by choice here (cant identify with other humans), failed normies need not apply.
>>
>>25336644
>killing
>eats animals
hurr durr different types of life, they're dumb xddd that's why they suffer from mental illness sometimes hahaaaa
it's all ok or none of it is
>>
>>25335972
based femnon
>>
>>25335804
that's what you get for fucking unprotected, you literally have no decision in the matter unless you decided you want out
>>
>>25337077
An animal isn't a human fucking retard.
>>
>>25337119
But human is animal you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 640x360
>tfw you expect a period but it ends up being a semi-colon
>>
>>25337119
>hurr durr different types of life
nailed it
>>
>>25337171
Fuck you/
actually original
>>
>>25336644
Normies make to much babies which in turn makes the price of tendies go up so babies =evil
>>
>>25335972
Great to know that hell was invented for people like you.
Hope you enjoy chinese BBQ's you bitch
>>
>>25337361
According to the bible Jesus dying was enough to make everyone's sins forgiven in the past and the future thus no one can go to hell.
>>
File: Uu657O8.jpg (169 KB, 1663x1247) Image search: [Google]
Uu657O8.jpg
169 KB, 1663x1247
NORMIE. THE. FUCK.
OUTM FUCKING PIECE OF SHOT SHE HAD BETTER MOT BE YOUR FUCKING GF AND SHE BETTER BE KEKING YOU OR ELSE YOUR A FUCKING NOLKOOOKRMIE REDDITOR YDYUEUEUE. THIS BOARD IS NOT FOR FUCKING NORMIES.

FUCMFUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YU FUCM YLU NLTMIE NORMIE NORMIE NORMKE. FUCK YOUR NORMIE CHILD.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 781x412) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 781x412
I slept with my girlfriend the other night without condor, she has the injection but there is still a nagging in my head about whether she could get pregnant
>>
>>25338204
Probably not. GF is on the pill and I always cum inside her. Three years and no baby yet
>>
>>25338461
Fair enough, it was the first time doing it without condom though so i'm just worried a bit.
>>
>>25337420
Daily reminder that Jesus is burning in hell so you don't have too
>>
>tfw shfe's 5

gadddamit guys why did u steal my joek
>>25335818
>>25335821
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.