[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you are out with your friends at a local cafeteria you find
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: iii.jpg (19 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
iii.jpg
19 KB, 400x388
you are out with your friends at a local cafeteria

you find out there's the most beautiful girl you have ever seen in your life sitting nearby with her friends

what are you supposed to do in this situation?

She looked at me twice, within a few seconds she had captured my entire soul. The more I looked at her, the more shit I felt because I knew there was no way in hell I could ever even approach her...

being 24 and a kissless virgin, no wonder this will be me in 10 years from now as well, a lonely guy looking at girls and doing nothing but feeling like shit

seriously

how do people do it?
>>
File: 1450713564847.png (149 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1450713564847.png
149 KB, 396x385
You have to get over the fear of rejection, we all die one day.
>>
>>25335682
If you are truly a 24 yo KV, it's more likely her gimpses were due more to you being a freak than being attracted to you whatsoever. I'm sorry.
>>
>>25335747
Girls like strange guys, give yourself more credit. This anon is projecting.
>>
File: 1315622031001.png (7 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1315622031001.png
7 KB, 396x385
>>25335747
this is exactly what I think of every time a girl looks at me

and this is exactly why I am 24 and a KV...

so I guess I am really doomed?

when I was 18 I made the decision to focus on my career and nothing else, since my chances of succeeding in social life were close to 0, at least that's what all the years of high school bullying made me to believe.

now I am 24, getting a PhD soon, and I feel empty as fuck. Like, 100% empty, like my whole life has been pointless.
>>
>>25335764
>Girls like strange guys
who happen to have physically appealing features, sure. Is that your case, OP?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.