[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You guys are retarded. You should have just gotten a gf in high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: DSC03916.jpg (126 KB, 1211x1210) Image search: [Google]
DSC03916.jpg
126 KB, 1211x1210
You guys are retarded. You should have just gotten a gf in high school. That's what I did. I targeted a qt loner with an amazing body and 5/10 face and started talking to her. Then by sophomore year we were going out. It was that simple. I put myself out of my comfort zone and she liked me despite being autistic as fuck. Her parents love me and now at Uni I don't have to worry about grills or having a social life I just visit her every time we have a break and see her parents. I am total loser but I have a wonderful tomboy gf.
>>
>>25335460
All the loner girls i tried to approach where cold asf, family
>>
The girl I liked in high school was obviously interested in me, but I was too dense to realize it until years later, so I never made a move.
>>
I dropped out of highschool, into the trash it goes.
>>
Typical. You got lucky so everyone else can get lucky right? I bet you also think that everyone can win the lottery.

Also you know what women do once they go to uni?
>>
U r a faggot and Noone likes you
>>
Gee why didn't I think of that. Thanks Chad.
>>
>>25335545
>>25335563
>>25335566
>>25335656
You have no excuse unless your incredibly hideous. Butt hurt faggots pls go.
>>
>>25335460

I'll take your word for it, Mr. Torvalds. You have yet to steer me wrong.
>>
>>25335721
I'm short, ugly and have a small dick. Why should I work hard to compensate when Chad doesn't have to? That's humiliating. I'd rather be nothing than work hard and get humiliated.
>>
>>25335760
I'm only 3 inches taller than her
I'm a manlet
>>
"targeting". I hate how cut throat dating and sexuality is. that's why I'm a virgin because I'm a super beta who cringes at the thought of talking advantage of or "practising" with girls.

And so I am a "nice guy" and assumed to be insincere and passive aggressive.

Can't win, Gensokyo or Tokyo..
>>
thats not the problem, i have very high standarts and its just hard to find a gf that suits, also applies to friends too.
>>
>going to college away from gf

Hope you like getting cucked
>>
I went to an all boys high school.
>>
>>25336194
Extremely religious & conservative family plus we have a good relationship. You can keep hoping for it you beta cuck but it will never happen. Plus our Unis are only like 2 hours apart.
>>
>>25336622
>he doesn't think girls indulge in everything their parents told them not to when they leave home
>>
>>25335460
You look like a guy that studies the same stuff as me and you're both fucking weird.

Met the gf once (emo-style chick looking like 14 when she's 20) whose first interaction with me was to ask for a lighter and then insult me.
>>
File: 1430536032355.jpg (86 KB, 650x427) Image search: [Google]
1430536032355.jpg
86 KB, 650x427
>>25336690
>He doesn't leave the house and regurgitates memes on r9k all day
>he has never even hugged a girl but ironically holds solids beliefs about all women
Haha nice one
>>
>>25336753
>You look like a guy that studies the same stuff as me and you're both fucking weird.

Wut?
>>
>>25336789
>he knows I'm right and can't refute it so throws around stereotypes

So tell me, how many times has she told you she couldn't see you because she was "studying" or "tired"
>>
File: KP.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
KP.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
I went to 4 different high schools and in each one girls show some interest in me. But that doesn't excuse the general traits they have. All of them were minorities, and all the time did I have to address the class at the beginning of school so they knew who I was, plus I didn't have many things since moving to a new town made carrying personal belonging difficult. I later find out I was attracted to a few special needs girls and one really bad girl. In the end I was the loser of the weight lifting club.
>>
>>25336789
he's right. most relationships don't last through the transition from high school to college. one of my friends girl's was in fact cheating on him the entire time simply because they weren't togther 24/7.

also, the innocent-looking conservative religious girls are the biggest whores deep down. i know a chad who tells me this all the time that they are total sluts.
>>
>>25337013
Mormons are the real whores.
>>
>>25335460
You need to realize you were able to step out of your comfort zone because that's how you were raised. Who you are is defined by society, environment and the people around you..You were never in control.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.