[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Red flags in women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: redflags.jpg (20 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
redflags.jpg
20 KB, 300x225
>Dyed Hair
>Nose Ring
>No career at the end of her twenties
>Messy room
>Doesn't want to tell you her age (She's timeless, a vampire)
>Has trendy tattoos
>Falls in love with you very fast
>Talks about her ex
>Talks about her rape
>Thinks she's funny but actually has an welcome-to-the-internet-tier humour (9gag, popular youtube vids, shitty memes, etc.)
>She's a grrrl
>She thinks she can sing
>She thinks she as a photographer
>She thinks her art is any good (poetry, photoshop art, sketches, etc)
>She has guy friends
>Her best friend is a male person (wtf)
>She has lots of friends (means: she has no real friends)
>She's half indian, 2/8 french 1/4 italian, and 2/8 german and she has citizenship in all these countries
>She doesn't care that you are a looser
>She's always extrovert and happy (means: she plays happy but is introvert and broken)
>Has short hair
>Takes drugs
>Doesn't pay for public transport
>Fat (You had ONE job!)
>Sweat (You had ONE job!)
>Burps
>She's way too relaxed
>She's in her 20s and shy
>>
>has a tumblr account
>has nipple piercings

Trust me on these ones, TRUST ME ON THESE ONES, I SPEAK FROM EXPERIENCE. Please stay away, KEEP AWAY, RUN AWAY AND HIDE
>>
>>25335335
>has nipple piercings
Of course.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.