[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I came to realization a couple days ago in the shower that I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
I came to realization a couple days ago in the shower that I have pretty much become the Dude. Or at least, I'm extremely close to doing so.
>>
File: donny.jpg (158 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
donny.jpg
158 KB, 580x387
tfw you want to be the dude but you're just a donny
>>
>>25335181
Do you bowl?
>>
>>25335219
Shut the fuck up donny
>>
>tfw you cant make your hair look like the Dude's
>>
>>25335181
The Dude has sex doe
>>
>>25335181
Same, OP. I don't know why people think this is a good thing though. I legitimately never wear anything but a robe, slippers, and mesh shorts under it to loaf around everywhere all day. I don't know why people get a kick out of it.
>>
>>25335286
you mean coitus?
>>
>>25335219
Donny is cool as fuck though
>>
>>25335181
The Dude is the type of person I want to become, although I dont know how he pays his rent or for food. Thats the only thing preventing me from becoming the dude.
>>
>>25335444
His parents were the inventors of the rubiks cube.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.