[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>masturbate at least twice a day >start doing nofap >currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: hnngg.jpg (23 KB, 341x500) Image search: [Google]
hnngg.jpg
23 KB, 341x500
>masturbate at least twice a day
>start doing nofap
>currently 2 days in
>9/10 volleyball slut on FB starts posting pics of her in her shorts and tanktop
Why is life so hard?
>>
>facebook

kill yourself
>>
>>25335140
It's my stalker's account. I literally check it once a month.
>>
>>25335083
download them for later.
>>
File: 1409705724537.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1409705724537.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
im gettin real tired of hearing about nofap

it's a crock of shit, nobody cares, ree, etc

just a boring topic of conversation that seems to be more prevalent lately for some reason

if i go too long without jacking off, its not even fun when i do, it just makes my nutsack ache and leaves me curled up whimpering like a faggot. no fun at all. thats why i jack off multiple times a day
>>
>>25335386
>if i go too long without jacking off, its not even fun when i do, it just makes my nutsack ache and leaves me curled up whimpering like a faggot.
That's the point. This never happened to me before I started fapping. The fact that I NEED to fap concerns me. I want to not be dependent on it.
>>
I like to ride my volley girls, I like to ride my girls
>>
baumparoo for attention
>>
>>25335083
post some for us
>>
because you're a fag with no self restraint
>>
5'3" here, would love a volleyball slut for a weekend, good god they have amazing asses I'd see what I could put in there
>>
Excessive masturbation has left visible deformations on my dick. It hurts at random times, but I still can't stop, especially now when I'm home all day.

I have to stop. Any gold tips for nofap? I'd say I've been jerking it for 2 times per day on average, for about 13 years now.
>>
>>25338692
I don't know about visible deformations but my (cut) dick hurts too if I jack it too often. Usually, however, it goes away after a night or two of sleep without jacking it. Just try stopping for two days.
>>
>>25339177
I'm uncut, and I know what you're talking about, but this is different. It's like barely visible veins on the top of my dick, they even hog out a little bit, and rarely they hurt with a short, sharp pain. It's scary, but I'd rather not go to the doc with it till it hurts for real.
>>
>>25335195
Well what do yo think you should stop doing?
>>
>why is life so hard ?
Because you're a moron that fell for the nofap meme.
>>
>>25339460
I know I know but I feel so drawn to that ass.

>>25339497
It's not a meme it's real life.
>>
Post them here you bag of shit
>>
>>25339497

This

>>25339999

Nice quads but I hope you understand the nooFap meme came from a roastie. The less you fap, the more you're prone to want to become an orbiter.

Fapping releases your stress and lets you think twice before going after a whore (woman for short).
>>
>>25341997
I want to feel my penis in a vagina at some point though. Fapping makes me lazy and demotivated. Roastie or not, the person who came up with it had a point.
>>
>>25342077

Child support payment when?
>>
>>25335541
before you started fapping people werent asking you all the time why you dont have a girlfriend, relationships were eww and you never felt sad when you saw couples walking down the street.
>>
>>25335083
>tfw fapped to this in 2013
nice bait anon
>>
>>25342544
I never claimed that that was the FB girl...
>>
>>25335083
> Life is not the only thing hard right now, kek

Jokes aside, it wouldn't be fair it was easy. Otherwise there would be no struggle, and that's the whole point of it.
>>
Post the pics

Bloxbloxblox
>>
>>25341997
>woman for short
>it's more letters
>>
>>25342709
Post them.

Look at all this attention we gave you. You're obligated to post this shit.
does she have abs?
>>
>>25343174
>woman
More letters than
>roastie
Okay senpai
>>
>>25335541

>the fact that I NEED to do this thing that is hard fucking wired into every male concerns me

You get mad when you feel the urge to piss too bro?
>>
>>25342077
Why not get a hooker?
>>
>>25343624
hookers are gross and why would I pay to fuck
>>
>>25343750

to skip the hassle
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.