[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does it feel knowing that you'll never make an impact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
How does it feel knowing that you'll never make an impact on history and that you're just another human in the billions of other humans? You aren't a main character, you're just an extra. There is no point in you even being alive really.
>>
>>25335038
thats everyone, no one is a main charecter this isnt a movie autist fuck face
>>
>>25335038
That's nothing special. It's the same for normals too. The same for almost everybody who ever lives.
>>
The line of thinking opposite of this is actually a serious problem right now.
People literally think they're stars of their own tv shows which is why they think they're entitled to everything, can get away with anything and not face any consequences.
>>
File: aku pls go.jpg (29 KB, 615x464) Image search: [Google]
aku pls go.jpg
29 KB, 615x464
>>25335038
tell me something i don't already know foolish samurai warrior
>>
>>25335038
I am the main character in my own life. I don't need to impress anyone, least of all faggots like you.
>>
>>25335038
AND UNDO THE EVIL
THAT IS
AKUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>25335056
Well except the great looking, talented, lucky people.
>>
It depends on what you identify with. I am everything, and could not exist without all the myriad systems that make me me.
>>
File: 1449007627937.png (197 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
1449007627937.png
197 KB, 500x282
Feels good. I don't want that much attention. I just want to keep living my peaceful life with a few good friends.
>>
>>25335038
can you just upload yourself to youtube and be remember forever there?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.