[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm just so lonely, it hurts so much to be so alone. What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (902 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
902 KB, 1536x2048
I'm just so lonely, it hurts so much to be so alone. What did I do to deserve this? Am I such a bad person? I try to be better, I try to get out of bed in the morning but it's so hard. I know the only way to change is to make changes but I just don't have the energy anymore. I have nothing to live for but I'm too afraid to die. Why can't someone just love me? Am I really so terrible? Why am I being forced to vent to angsty teenagers on this fucking board? How can the world he so cruel?
>>
Time to tie the rope around that tree, anon.

Just think about all the things you have to do to get in a stable condition. Seek professional help which will take months, better yourself through reading, studies etc which will take years, develop friendship which requires talking to far too many people till you have someone you match with, and then they might not even want to be your friend.

Never mind about the thought of a gf.

I'll be joining you soon. We have fallen too far behind in this world.
>>
How much money you making?
No money, no honey
>>
The world don't give a fuck about your loneliness.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L73SaFeTaA8
>>
>>25334990
Give us a tl;dr of your life.
We could help you.
>>
>>25335230
Shut the fuck up

Scumbag
>>
>>25334990
Just find a hobbie, homie
>Force yourself to read a book for a couple of hours
Dont like it?
>Search for music to fit your mood for a couple of hours
Dont like it?
>Force yourself to draw for a couple of hours
Dont like it?

>Force a rope around your neck for a couple of minutes
>>
>>25335327
Karma is a bitch, and that bitch don't love ya.
>>
>>25334990
What's your email address? Give us a throwaway and we'll talk to you
>>
>>25334990
You sound so whiny, no wonder people don't like you.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.