[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1024x768
Fellow robots, I have just had a dream about my oneitis that has helped me discover the secret to women.

I will share my discovery with you all in five minutes. Please keep this thread alive for that long.
>>
let me guess

you should probably be urself!!1
>>
>>25334887
Not even close, friend.
>>
B urself m8
>>
>>25334906
>Not even close, friend.

I doubt it.

You'll just disguise it with new-age hippy introspection.
>>
5 minutes
Start talking
>>
Alright, hold on a second. Let me type it all out.
>>
Welp, it's been 5 minutes
Spill the beans, OP
>>
we're waiting!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Enlighten us, OP.
>>
Okay. So, the secret to women is.. COMPETITION. Yes, you're reading that right. It's competition.

My dream was about my oneitis, who I'm admittedly closer to than some people would think (sort of like a girlfriend, but not really).

Anyways, what happened was that she started to hang out with some Chad-like guy who was around my age. She did a lot of things with him, and I was worried that he was closer to her than I was.

When we would see each other face to face, she would still show signs of interest in me. Of course, her friend, Chad, did not approve of me, so of course this began our rivalry to impress her.

We did all sorts of things to show our strengths, depending on what topic it was in, and I eventually came out on top and won. At least, I think I did..

You know why I won? Because of competition. I started to realize that the thrill of having someone to prove I'm better than inspired me to do my best, similar to how wild animals do a display (or dance) of courtship, to impress the female.

All in all, though? I can't believe I'm saying this, but I had fun. I had fun trying to impress a female with my strengths to be seemingly better than a male who was going to take her away if I did nothing else.

Without that other guy trying to steal her away, I wouldn't have had the inspiration to do my best at impressing her.

So, what do you think? Feel free to ask me anything about it.
>>
>>25335069
this is why i lift
>>
>>25335069
>who I'm admittedly closer to than some people would think (sort of like a girlfriend, but not really).
essplain
>>
File: Male%20Peacock%20displaying[1].jpg (447 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Male%20Peacock%20displaying[1].jpg
447 KB, 1024x768
>>25335175
As in I've hung around her a lot, more than I imagine most people here define a "oneitis", but that is beside the point.
>>
>>25335217
I see, I see. So are you going to get the pussy in real life too?
>>
File: BY05-043z[1].jpg (102 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
BY05-043z[1].jpg
102 KB, 500x334
>>25335227
Hopefully. Almost certainly if my dream actually happens, but I doubt that will occur anytime soon.

My point is if you see some guy starting to take her away, that's your chance.

I said to myself in the dream exactly what most robots would too.

>"Why is she doing so much more with him? It took me so long to get to that point, and he just does it in a few days?"

I STILL used it to my advantage, though.
>>
>>25335284
This has happened to me before, if only I had known...
>>
>>25335069
>COMPETITION
So what? Next time I see a girl I like I should challenge someone around me to a race or something?
>>
>>25335296
Make sure you know what you're doing, though.

While competition is the whole point, don't be an autist who hits on a girl who's already in a relationship with a guy.

I can't remember if they had kissed or anything, but she still showed interest in me. That's why I went at my hardest since there was still a sliver of hope.
>>
>>25335324
No. Not even animals do that.

First of all, it should be someone with a similar goal. If you can't have more than one person achieve that goal, THAT'S competition.

In my situation it was two guys who had a mutual interest in her. From my point of view, I had been around with her longer, but he was doing far better than me in a quicker amount of time.

So I had to be better than him at it. I think I remember him challenging me to an arm wrestling competition or something, and me winning. (I had always been good at that) So, that was one thing I had better than him.
>>
>>25335069
>inspired me to do my best,
>my best
>as in "reaching your maximum innate potential"
>aka be yourself

fuck off
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
Oh really, OP?
>>
>>25335462
Oh, so I need to find someone else who likes the girl, then challenge that person to something?
>>
File: image.png (57 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
57 KB, 600x600
>>25335473
My best.. At beating him at his own game. At doing best where he does worst.

If anything, it's the opposite of being yourself. Unless you normally put that much effort in, it wouldn't really be "just being yourself", now would it?
>>
>>25335473
No
Just be yourself would be like OP saying the secret to women is that if they don't like you for who you are then forget them, eventually you'll find one who likes you for who you are
A.K.A. Bee yourself and someone who loves you for that will find you
>>
File: image.jpg (120 KB, 632x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120 KB, 632x475
>>25335531
Again, no. Well, not necessarily. You don't even have to acknowledge him.

When you're around her, that's your chance to do better. Paying attention to what he does, so you know when to not beat a dead horse.(Something you won't be able to do better)

What makes her show interest in that other guy? What makes her have any interest in you? Those are the questions you need to answer.
>>
OP is wrong. The real way to get a girl is to be friendly but very dickish to one. Heavy teasing and borderline bullying. Do this to her 80% of the time and the other 20% of the time be nice and friendly. This makes her start seeking your approval and attention. Kind of like training an animal.

Don't be yourself 80% of the time
>>
File: 1380050717078.jpg (55 KB, 518x762) Image search: [Google]
1380050717078.jpg
55 KB, 518x762
Is this thread for real? Are you that dilusional? You dream and suddenly you know the trick without even trying it? Are you a 12 year old girl?
>>
File: men-fighting-over-woman[1].jpg (40 KB, 700x488) Image search: [Google]
men-fighting-over-woman[1].jpg
40 KB, 700x488
>>25335871
That won't work on all girls. This method is a worldwide circumstance, even animals do it.
>>25335890
But I have tried it, in my dream! ;)

In all seriousness though, after realizing it, I can recall hundreds of times I've seen this happen to other people, and you have too.

The success potential is there, it's just people aren't willing to accept it because of the negative connotations.
>>
File: undermeme.jpg (85 KB, 1024x356) Image search: [Google]
undermeme.jpg
85 KB, 1024x356
>>25335069
"secret"
kek okay buddy
>>
>>25335890
>dilusional
>>
>>25336005
So let me tell you about the competition thingy, ironically I had an competition-ish attempt. Hear my tale.
>meet girl and guy
>all three of us kissless virgins
>other guy was complete opposite of me, except we're both tall and skinny fat.
>girl somehow was interested in both of us as she was desperate.
>he always teases and bullies her while I stick less to her and keep out interaction to a minimum.
>he asks her out and is successful
>I'm happy for him and tell her that I'd be pissed if she fucks this up. We were good buddies. I was a little envious though
>about 4 weeks later she tells me that she can't stand him anymore and wants to dump him. I tell her that I'll be pissed.
>she keeps dating him about another week
>dumps him and tells me that she's sorry and will leave our little group
>let her do it
>talk with her anyways, because I'm a betafuck with no female company anyways.
>after some time ask her out
>she says yes
>it's been 2 years and we're still together
>>
>>25336368
My point is: there was a competition, but he tried and I didn't. I just noticed how much I like her when she was dating the other guy. In the end it's all luck. She just thought I was more attractive.
>>
>>25336368
>>25336457
You said she was interested in both of you, right?

That doesn't sound like it was a case of her hypothetically being more interested in the other guy from the get-go. It was just the early bird getting the worm, and then some.

Do you think you and her relationship would have worked out if she dated you first (and stayed that way, presumably) instead of him?
>>
>>25336578
She keeps telling me that she always liked me more, but didn't think I'd be interested so she took him. As said: She was 19 at that time and was desperate
>>
>>25336630
Did she show much interest in him prior to them dating?
>>
>>25335069

Wow you've just discovered fucking natural oder you retard. Animals have been competing for m8s throughout existence. Are you homeschooled or something?

The reason the chad meme exists is because the idea of a handsome individual who doesn't masturbate to Chinese cartoons and cares about their health and appearance is more attractive than the lazy neckbeard dreaming about how to pick up cumdumpsters.
>>
>>25336683
They were really good friends and talked a lot. I don't know if that counts as being interested.
>>
>>25336706
If that's the case, where would any initial interest from your oneitis towards you come from if you're that glaringly bad?
>>
This may help me in my own endeavors.

>meet this girl, hit it off with her immediately
>we compliment each other very well, and have our own "language"
>she does things that show she genuinely likes me, like putting me on her Memechat story and talking about me to her friends
>we go on a couple of dates
>a week after our second date she gets a boyfriend
>I don't find out until later, but our relationship doesn't change
>still tease each other and hang out
>I get curious and read her texts
>she tells her boyfriend when we hang out, he even knew my name
>but she never tells me about him

I read their texts a bit further and they were boring as hell.

>what's up
>nothing much, just chillin

Shit like that, whereas my text conversations with her are dynamic and full of teasing and fun. What should I do to show her that I am a better mate? I am sure she will inevitably break up with this boyfriend because they just don't have chemistry.
>>
>>25336742
Before you came along? How long were you friends with them before any love triangles began?
>>
>>25336797
They kew eachother about a month longer. About two months after I joined they started dating.
>>
>>25335175
like in beta orbiter probably
>>
>>25336773

Because its not unbelievable for a grill to see past your autism if you make 10% of an effort to show interest. The problem you tards have is you expect a women to do everything, that has never been the case ever. Sexism aside men are the ones expected to make the first move, and chads have confidence because they work for that confidence by practicing being social and grooming themselves.

Competition isn't some secret you just figured out, that's evolution and we've studied it for centuries. If you can prove that outside of your cheeto dusted fedora that you're charming and can make a grill feel welcome and wanted you'll stand a better chance than watching the chad cuck your life away and get all passive and post about it on the internet hate machine.

smfh
>>
>>25336823
knew*
>>
>>25336823
What were they like in public? Did they seem passionate?
>>25336901
If you're good friends with a girl, enough to fight over her, it's more likely that your state of being is acceptable, unless you've literally been concealing your personality this whole time.

One girl was at my house and saw my amiibos once, and she really didn't care. It can be at points like that where they don't consider you their boyfriend, but they're not disgusted enough to run off. If it's like that? Then you have a chance at working with her, or in this case, impressing her.
>>
>>25337208

No because if you're frinds with a girl you've pretty much already destroyed the relationship bridge, and trying to reconstruct that can be a nightmare. Girls don't want friends that turn into boyfriends, they want someone who has the balls to ask them out to get to know them on a personal level before they get there after 5 months of being your friend. Girls hate girls and like guys unless they're queermos, they're more likely to be your friend if you let them.

If your competition meme is as true as you felt the need to post here then that idea solidifies it, every day is a competition and most guys are going to want the grill you're going after. You think because you've known her longer and have been friends with her longer shed choose you, after never asking her out, versus someone who did right away?

Rejection is life. Normies get rejected. Rejection is practice. Everyone cringes as stuff they're said to girls in the past. Just do it. Don't lay around and be a good friend, go on a date and be a friend she has on an emotional level.
>>
>>25337208
What do you consider passionate? And when? As couple? Yes they were annoyingly passionate!
>>25337383
that depends really
>>
>>25337520

From time to time, I'd say more often than not. Confidence is key. You can have any girl you want, you just have to know what she wants and offer it to her. You'll find love one day, you can do it if you try. Just don't be passive, be aggressive.
>>
>>25335069
>secret
you dense fuck.... Google social darwinism
>>
>>25337570
Thanks, but I already did. In my case being passive helped.
>>
>>25337520
Would you say that you were more passionate within the same timeframe (of how long you were together)?

>>25337383
>You think because you've known her longer and have been friends with her longer shed choose you, after never asking her out, versus someone who did right away?
No, it's when someone else begins to take interest that sparks the motivation to act up. You're more likely to fight for something that's visibly being taken away than when it's just there, right? That's where competition come in. It lets you express yourself better.
>>25337613
Then why doesn't anyone work with it?
>>
>>25337796
About the same I think.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.