[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your goals for 2016 /r9k/? Mine are: >getting bigger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 0ba.png (10 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
0ba.png
10 KB, 645x773
What are your goals for 2016 /r9k/?

Mine are:
>getting bigger and ripped for summer
>find a gf
>leave 4chan and never shitpost again (hardest goal desu)
>>
>get good at something
23 years of living and I have zero skills, not even useless ones like being good at video games
>begin the transition to fitness
Tried to do it this year but got sidetracked and didn't pick up the habit again
>acquire a taste for alcohol
I don't like anything I've tried but fantasize about being an alcoholic pretty often, not sure why
>get a job
probably the least likely to happen
>>
>have sex

unoriginal
>>
The same thing that I achieved this year. Getting better at art and the one thing I failed that was loosing weight
>>
>Learn to get by with less sleep and change a nappy.

That's about it.
>>
>cover entire upper body with tattoos
>buy a bimmer
>buy a flat
pretty much it
>>
>>25334801
I don't have goals
I don't even enjoy things like I used to anymore.
>>
>>25334801
>find a soul-mate/significant other
>make new, lasting friendships, also learn how to maintain them
>improve linguistic skills
>pass/do well at school
>draw more and better
>practice focus and discipline
>do not: shatter inside/crumble to the floor in tears/kill myself/ruin own (and/or) someone's life
something along these lines I guess
>>
Focus on university and fuck all that i can.
>>
>>25334801

My goals are:

>To not die on deployment
Probably my biggest goal right now. Can't have goals if I'm dead.

>get /fit/
So I have a higher chance of...

>acquiring a gf (fwb sounds easier though)

>not get killed during the American Civil War 2/ Operation Trump ISIS/ Jewnie Sanders & Shillary Clinton tri-racial genderfluid omnissexual death patrols
>>
>>25334801

>starting my apprenticeship and do my best
>dream big, plan small
>slowly picking up my art skills again
>continue to get fit again
>aquire gold coins to pay for my drivers license and possible rent when i need to move out
>go to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth out. they dont hurt, but the pressure is annoying. also depression fucked my teeth up slightly

That's it. I look forward to it.
>>
File: 1450791045691.jpg (7 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
1450791045691.jpg
7 KB, 100x100
>>25334801
>get a bigger dick

oh wait
>>
Tervist
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.