[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You faggots are just the product of a primordial cell that keeps
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1443687714653.jpg (181 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1443687714653.jpg
181 KB, 640x640
You faggots are just the product of a primordial cell that keeps reproducing itself through the process called mitosis. Your consciousness is just the product of all the autonomous living cells trying to survive together. There is no soul, no true I, nothing. Your only duty is to keep reproducing, and even in this you fail.
>>
I sniff jenkem and deface peoples cars and property late at night.

I am my own God
>>
Well only about 40% men managed to reproduce. So it's really that unlikely.
>>
Cool, a bunch of cells in me are reproducing for a job well done
>>
>>25334396
You sound like a faggot because you throw away any value towards consciousness. You think like a kid.
>>
That's really cool, but I don't see how it's my fault that I was born ugly
>>
>>25334396
>lmao we're all just a bunch of cells
>it's you duty to

see that's when I finally knew you were dumb
>>
>>25334396
I was formed by meiosis. Ahah! You're wrong OP. I'm special.
>>
File: mabRf.jpg (513 KB, 2048x1366) Image search: [Google]
mabRf.jpg
513 KB, 2048x1366
>>25334396

Existensial Crisis 101 senpai
>>
>m-muh biological imperative
>muh unbroken line of reproduction tracing back millions of years

>>/out/
>>
>>25334497
This

Op, calling consciousness JUST a product

JUST

What am I supposed to get out of that statement?

In reality its just a rallying cry to summon all your atheist friends in defence of a common set of ideals.

I am by definition what I experience, any deviation from that is not the self I intend to convey.

If you would say the self is not real you may as well say reality is not real.

Stop losing the forest for the trees.
>>
>>25334396
It's not so much a duty as a biological imperitive. Even then its not objective meaning. The universe would go on without us as a species. So I do easy fun stuff. And we all know casual sex/reproduction aint easy.
>>
>>25334396
>Your consciousness is just the product of all the autonomous living cells trying to survive together.

/r9k/ solves the Hard Consciousness problem
>>
>>25334396
Ejji
>>
>>25335839
lol

But he is right, the hard consciousness problem doesn't exist
>>
>>25334396
>>You faggots are just the product of a primordial cell that keeps reproducing itself through the process called mitosis
The body is a descendant of the original primordial cell, as is all life on this planet to our knowledge.

>>Your consciousness is just the product of all the autonomous living cells trying to survive together.
The potential for consciousness is the product of natural selection, but the actual expression of it nowadays is a built up factor collected by cultures and passed down as a more and more complete picture generationally.
>>There is no soul, no true I, nothing.
There is no soul, but out of consciousness you can create your own true I, your own purpose, you can make nothing into everything inside of the virtual reality simulator that is your brain. That is literally the most basic function of the brain, take your senses, filter them, sync them, meta tag everything and then stream that fulltime to an entity also being simulated to be able to take in and pass back more understanding to the simulator.
>>Your only duty is to keep reproducing, and even in this you fail.
With the advent of writing, and later other forms of media, reproducing no long only means having children. Adding to and building up human culture through significant contributions is a form of reproduction. Knowledge helps make use more efficient and raises our survival rate, but art actually expands the boundries of the patterns your mind has actively simulated and therefore expands and deepens the imaginary ocean you can dip into.
>>
>>25334396
>There is no soul
>Your consciousness is just the product of all the autonomous living cells trying to survive together.
So by your logic, there is a soul, and it is the product of all the autonomous living cells trying to survive together.
>>
>>25334396
>Your only duty is to keep reproducing
This is wrong though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.