[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>50% chance on being born female >born male FUCK
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 20
File: 1451352560315.jpg (917 KB, 3233x2308) Image search: [Google]
1451352560315.jpg
917 KB, 3233x2308
>50% chance on being born female
>born male
FUCK
>>
>>25334165
who's the babe, anon
>>
I'm not sure thats how it works on a microscopic or metaphysical level.

Still, I kind of know that feel.
>>
>>25334165
It doesn't work like that, anon. YOU had a 0% chance on being born female. YOU had a 100% chance of being born male.
>>
Statistically speaking you still won the lottery by being born in a western country.
>>
Fact:If your dad came deeper inside your mom, there is more of a chance that you will be born male
>>
IKTF. Don't have gender dysphoria or anything, but life would have been so much easier if I was born female. It must be so fun to go through life without ever stopping to think about anything, and getting everything you want before you even ask for it.
>>
>>25334165
Don't you like your penis?
>>
File: 1304376955947.png (296 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1304376955947.png
296 KB, 500x375
>>25334165
>be transgender
>have to live with the fact that there was literally a 50% chance you could've been born female
Well, there's always suicide
>>
There are 105 male births every 100 female births. So its not exactly 50%.
>>
>>25334656
I do, just not a fan of the implications it carries.
>>
>>25334716
>be mentally ill
fixed
>>
TFW you'll never be the little girl.
>>
>>25334716
>transgender meme

You're just sick in the head, deal with it.
>>
File: CAN'T WAKE UP.png (938 KB, 2020x1500) Image search: [Google]
CAN'T WAKE UP.png
938 KB, 2020x1500
>>25334804
Mental illnesses need names, you know. Mine just happens to be called "transgender".
>>
>>25334586
Are you saying my dad has a small penor.
>>
>>25334165

Need sauce on this Stacy
>>
>>25334636
Yeah, being born an ugly female must be really cool
>>
>>25334716
>gender is a social construct
>gender is different than sex
>i'm the opposite gender
>therefore i need to change my sex

Yeah, you're totally not mentally retarded.
>>
>>25335340
Yes, you got the one catch, you have to look good. Now compare that to the burdens males face.
>>
>would rather be worse at literally every task just so you don't have to work for attention

Pathetic
>>
>>25334576
This
Even as an itty bitty sperm you were still a male

Technically though I guess that means you had a 50/50 on being born a female sperm, but then again....

No, no, he's right you were a male from the start
>>
File: 27171.jpg (20 KB, 274x462) Image search: [Google]
27171.jpg
20 KB, 274x462
>>25334165
> 99.7% chance of not being born with Pectus Excavatum
> Born with Pectus Excavatum

fml senpai
>>
>>25335803
Depends. What if he thinks he was the egg, and a random sperm came along?
>>
>>25335812
And I thought my body was fucked up...
>>
>>25335812
what the fuck is that
where are your lungs and heart
>>
>>25335831
Kek

Bloxybloxybloxy
>>
>>25335812
why the fuck are you keeping yourself /fit/?
Who the hell would even want to see you naked, monster?
>>
actually theres a 48% chance you will be female, more boys are born than girls
>>
>>25335812
0.3 % is a very high chance for an illness like that. It would mean that 3 out of every 1000 people had it, that's quite unrealistic
>>
>>25334165
Funny thing is, most women feel the same way.

Everybody thinks the grass is greener on the other side.
>>
>>25335936
I'm just going by what I found when I looked it up online

> Pectus excavatum occurs in an estimated 1 in 300-400 births
http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/1004953-overview
>>
>>25335879
I always wondered if there's a census that knows if there are more males than females or vice versa on the planet right now
>>
>>25335803
Nah, sperm doesn't have sex. Sex is determined by embryonic conditions.
>>
>>25334860
how is he any different from OP or anyone who opened this thread? People just wanna look more feminine, and do what they want with their bodies, how does this make them sick i don't fucking get it.
It's the same as going to the gym to get fit, except you become more girly here.
>>
>>25335859
Except he's not fit, you dumbshit. Most males that never work out look like that (except for the black hole inside his chest). Did you really fall for /fit/'s meme that everyone who doesn't work out is either a skeleton or fatass ?
>>
>>25335996
You dope, the gender is decided by the chromosomes in the sperm
Meaning the moment a sperm is born the gender has been decided, thus there's no 50/50 on being born the opposite gender because if the sperm you originated from was female then you would never have existed
>>
>>25336026
Transgender usually refers to people who do not associate their gender with the sex they were born as.

These people actually think they are a female in a man's body/man in female body. That isn't even remotely the same as wanting to look more feminine, they are literally saying that in their mind they are literally different than what their body is.

I don't think people who work out say that "I'm actually fit person in the wrong body", they do not denounce their own body and don't claim it's not what they actually are.

Transgender people are literally otherkins, they believe they are different than what their bodies actually are. Saying that I'm a man in a girls body is compareable to saying that I am a dragon in a human body.

Of course in your post you constructed transgernder person as someone who just wants to look more feminine (or perhaps masculine), which is an actually strawman and misconception of what the actual word refers to and if you want to play semantics game, then you're just missing the point entirely.
>>
>>25336257
But the core idea is the same, a person who wants to get fit doesn't want to be fat anymore, and sort-of denounces that body and not accept themselves as fat, and want society to see they are fit and see them as that.
Transgenders think they would be more ok with being female rather than being male, so they change themselves so that society sees them as a female rather than as a male.

It's just that simple, the way some say it though makes it sound more wrong than it is.
>>
File: 1311234783107.jpg (62 KB, 657x413) Image search: [Google]
1311234783107.jpg
62 KB, 657x413
>>25335992
here u go

but this is just for north america, it's much worse in/near asia+the middle east where they kill baby girls
>>
>>25336340
>the middle east where they kill baby girls

I was wondering why like 70% of the people you see in those Syrian refugee pictures are dudes...
>>
File: 1449190165736.jpg (43 KB, 530x805) Image search: [Google]
1449190165736.jpg
43 KB, 530x805
>>25336340
>2011
>highest amount of parity for my age range
>>
>>25336340
Thanks m8
ORIGINAL FUCKING COMMENT
>>
>>25334165
more like thank god
>>
>>25336333
No, it isn't. Fat people don't say that they aren't actually fat, but they are fit people locked in fat body.

Transgender people do actually claim that they have wrong body, they aren't what they were born, they were born wrong, they gender do not match their sex.
>>
>>25335812
>of those born with pectus deformity, 25% have a chance of having Pectus Carinatum
I don't know what 25% of 99.7% is I only know I rollan pretty terribly.
>>
>>25334716
Yes, please kill yourself, in fact
>>
File: 1387843638155.jpg (7 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
1387843638155.jpg
7 KB, 250x238
>>25334165
>everytime you see or talk to a woman
>reminded that they won the genetic coin toss of life
Do you think they ever realize how blessed they are?
>>
>>25334165
>50% chance on being born female
>born male

Yeah, you won the fucking game fag, who the fuck wants to be born as the sex whose only purpose and function is to get ploughed by dick, subjugated and owned lol, not me, even with all the advantages women have today I still don't envy them because at the end of the day they have to submit to some man in the bedroom and be penetrated (a constant everyday reminder of their inferiority and submissive position in life).
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 640x551) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 640x551
>>25336904
IKTF anon
>can't bald
>everything gets handed to them on a silver platter
>clothes and underwear aren't boring and generic
>easier to get laid
>doesn't have to adhere to strict societal norms (attractiveness is a exception) I'll give the less attractive fembots that one
>multiple fucking orgasms
>can easily get laid
Even if you aren't that attractive, You fembots have it pretty easy plus if your only arguement is
>"Muh males are respected more or have power or some shit"
I still don't see why being a female sucks
>>
>>25336942
You're saying this as a male though. They wanna be penetrated just as you wish to penetrate.
>>
>>25337129
>"Muh males are respected more or have power or some shit"
At this point people will respect the dumbest woman purely to spite 'the patriarchy'. They'll cruise by with free scholarships and diversity hirings.

It's really no wonder why so many men want to become women rather than vice versa. Unless you're the ideal specimen of a man, being female in the modern world is almost guaranteed easy mode. Literally nothing to worry about and all the time to spend on yourself
>>
File: notsosmug.jpg (42 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
notsosmug.jpg
42 KB, 604x604
>2% chance of having phimosis
God... Why...
>>
>>25335936
Its pretty common senpai, it just doesn't normally get that bad.
>>
>>25336904
>>25337129

I can't tell if you guys are trolling or serious, how is being the sex that is literally the sex slave of our species a "win", do you think women really have a choice to have sex with men, they don't, that's an illusion created by human society and our social constructs like "laws", "justice", "rape" (which is just an alternative mating strategy widely used by other males in the animal kingdom), etc.

Imagine you guys went to sleep tonight and woke up to a news announcement that ALL (and I mean ALL) women are refusing to have sex with men from that day own, guess what will happen, a few days will pass and everything we be normal, men will be a little stressed and on edge but will be "civil" for the sake of appearances, I give it 2-5 months before society drifts into anarchy and mass rapes just take place all over the world, human society creates the illusion of "male civility", put us back into the wild, or a context where systems aren't in place where men KNOW they can possibly attain sex (dating, marriage, etc) and watch men who you'd hear go on and on about how evil rape is BECOME RAPISTS THEMSELVES, its all a facade, a illusion, rape is and always has been what we as men do to attain sex when it is in limited supply, the only reason we don't do it as much these days is because we live under social constructs which provide "shaming mechanisms", "punishments", "reward systems" and systems to attain sex without having to face shame or punishment (like mentioned before dating, marriage, etc).
>>
File: image.png (133 KB, 534x548) Image search: [Google]
image.png
133 KB, 534x548
>>25337285
This, women can't even get drafted
>Mfw the Supreme Court MIGHT make force women to signup next June due to upcoming decision
HERES EQUALITY YOU FEMNAXI CUNTS
>>
>>25337365
>do you think women really have a choice to have sex with men, they don't, that's an illusion created by human society and our social constructs like "laws", "justice", "rape" (which is just an alternative mating strategy widely used by other males in the animal kingdom), etc.
Got anything to back this up?
>>
>>25337257
>You're saying this as a male though. They wanna be penetrated just as you wish to penetrate.

No, they wanna be penetrated when it benefits them, and in most cases today they just end up used up whores and only become aware of bad a hand they were dealt when they reach old age and they now struggle to get laid, "the wall" is women's wake up call.

Also since when does wanting something stop it from being sad and pathetic, lets follow your logic, ok women inherently want to be submissive and pathetic, how does that make it a benefit for them though, transgenders somehow believe they were born in the wrong body and want to get a "sex change", is it somehow now "good" or "beneficial" since they want to do this and see it as a benefit, no it isn't, and I can say that for a fact even while forgetting the psychological and suicide statistics related to these mentally defective poor saps.
>>
>>25337385
nice jew meme xDDDDD
wau bro
>>
>>25337406
No they just realized they could have their cake and eat it too.
>>
>>25334865
Gender dysphoria is the actual medical term.
>>
>>25337388
>Got anything to back this up?
Are you this fucking retarded, yeah I guess I need some evidence, forgot there were other animals that have courts, jails and use the term "rape", oh wait only fucking humans do this baka.

Women don't have a choice moron, go look at an animal documentary, what is called "mating" if applied to human standards IS ALWAYS RAPE, the female usually pushes the male away, runs and makes him chase her, forces him to dismount multiple times, until finally she SUBMITS, that's rape by human standards, I've seen this in real life (owned lots of birds including chickens) and on documented accounts, for cows, horses, birds, any animal you can name WHERE SEXUAL DIMORPHISM BENEFITS THE MALE (males are larger, stronger, more violent, more intelligent, etc).
>>
Did you know that statically the possibility of a baby being male is higher than being female?

The reason is a sperm with Y chromosome is lighter and can move faster than one with X. But the boys were more vulnerable in general, so until the modern ages the m/f ratio was close to half.

Now with the modern medicine and less infant deaths percent of males is growing.
>>
>0.45% chance of being trans
>Jackpot!

>>25335803
ITT: Highschool dropouts
>>
>>25337365
if I were a girl, I could have lots of sex slaves, though. Male or female. Any fembot on here could do the same.
>>
>>25337534
>if I were a girl, I could have lots of sex slaves

This is something I always wanted to address, something you seem to be confused about, you see all that BDSM nonsense, that isn't sexual slavery, you can't enslave someone who wants to be there, there's a big difference between someone submitting to your control (BDSM) and you FORCING SOMEONE TO SUBMIT AGAINST THEIR WILL (Actually sex slavery), you sound like those same idiot women who claim to have rape fantasy (like 50 shades of grey or some shit like that), but if they actually get raped they don't like it, and when asked their excuse is - "I didn't have any control", well THAT'S WHAT RAPE IS MORONS, there is no such thing as a "controlled rape", its an oxymoron, and that's the nonsense you seem to be implying here (If not I'm sorry for asserting this).

But there is no woman who could have a lot of sex slaves (unless she was keeping the males chained and/or drugged), because most men can simply overpower a woman. There's a difference between slaves and bdsm "play mates" which you seem to be talking about, having "willing slaves" is not having "slaves" at all.

The number 1 driving force for claiming ownership in anything in this world is two have two things:

1. POWER
2. RESPECT

Two things of which the females of all societies (even animal societies) lack, society does not really respect women (as in their ability to take control and care for themselves) and that directly relates to the inherent lack of power females have and their dependence on males.

If you were a girl, you'd just be another collection of holes to be penetrated, that's it really.............. oh and giving birth.
>>
If you're a man all day long and suddenly wake a female: yes, you'd fuck around like a rabbit and love it.
If on the other hand you're born a female, and don't want to have guys below you touch you intimitely - guess what, you'd be another woman and by definition not feel benefit. Everybody adapts to their situation and only a low percentage of men actually (actually) suffer.
>>
File: 1448591199860.jpg (41 KB, 600x250) Image search: [Google]
1448591199860.jpg
41 KB, 600x250
>>25334165
At least you're not literally a retarded child who pretends to be an adult until it sees something it wants or gets a booboo.

Daily reminder that history is males performing miracles and women screeching and throwing shitfits to steal them and ruin them.
>>
>>25337729
>If you're a man all day long and suddenly wake a female: yes, you'd fuck around like a rabbit and love it.
>If you're a fag all they long.............

Corrected it for you ;)
>>
>>25334393
>>25335251
Apparently some 15 yo from Kentucky, reveling women's true nature.

>Also, starting a thread with CP
>>
>>25337489
that's outdated though. It would be like calling PTSD 'shellshocked'.
>>
File: thegameisrigged.png (4 KB, 238x116) Image search: [Google]
thegameisrigged.png
4 KB, 238x116
>>25336340
Here are the recent numbers in case anyone wanted to know. This shit is rigged, brothers. Do not play their game.
>>
>>25334165
Why the fuck would you want to be a female?

>I had a 50% chance of living a vapid soulless exsistance where I get used as fuck meat and a breeding cow

Why would you want that?
>>
>>25338351
>Why would you want that?
Exactly my point in all my arguments here: >>25337365

There is literally nothing good about being female that exists outside of human social constructs, its women who drew the short straw, the only men who suffer are the ones who keep trying to play by society's rules.

I don't plan on getting married or having children (may even get a vasectomy soon, though I doubt it, the thought of cutting up my dick is not a good one kek). I'll probably do what men only think to do in their old age, move to some theird world country where sex si cheap and young girls are available for purchase, then fuck qts for cheap dollars for years on end, my mind is way ahead of the game (I just got lucky I guess, always been a pessimist so I never got blindsided by all the "fluff")
>>
>>25338092
prove it feggit
>>
>>25337322
I know that feel bro. Feels pretty bad man.
>>
>>25334716
>hurr I want to be like Akita from my favorite anime now I just need to buy long rainbow socks, buttplug and maid dress ;pppp

subhuman shit
>>
>>25334804
>>25334860
>>25335351
>>25336694
2 out of the 4 is a samefag.
>>25339349
Do you know what subhuman means?
>>
why is r9k so gay, yall literally want to be female and get fucked by men versus just having sex with the girls you think are pretty?

you don't post pictures of handsome men, you post pictures of fine ass females but yet and still want to be female
>>
File: 1425771417229.jpg (104 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1425771417229.jpg
104 KB, 960x720
>tfw born a man
>>
>>25339572
I really wish the normies would leave.
>>
>>25339530
>Do you know what subhuman means?
yes, a tranny
>>
>>25337508
>ITT: Highschool dropouts
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure I explained it correctly here >>25336131
>>
>>25339572
im pretty sure this here nigga aint actually black
>>
File: 1438128213708.png (649 KB, 977x1195) Image search: [Google]
1438128213708.png
649 KB, 977x1195
>>25339636
No. Subhuman means something lower than human, transgenders are simply humans who experience gender dysphoria. Perhaps learn the meaning of a term before you blatantly misuse it.

Or, just stay toasty, roasty.
>>
>>25339604
So you'll go and pay to grow some breast and possibly get your dick lobbed off but won't go up to a girl and talk to her?

Which is scarier? In your personal opinion?
>>
>samefag meme

How does it feel to be the cesspool of posting?
>>
>>25339762
Why are you even here???

blox
>>
>>25339827
>cesspool of posting
What is this even suppose to mean? There are far worse posters on here in larger quantities, yet you are so butthurt about trannies that you must insist that they are the cancer killing 4chan? Are you retarded?
>>
>>25339896
No, I am talking about the samefag meme. Deviants are fun to have around, but anyone doing samefag quoting is in the lowest tiers of posters, pure cancer.
>>
>the 1% of vocal, zealotous trannies that i read about on my MRA and milo blogs means that all trannies are like this

you guys should try leaving the house and experiencing real life sometime. 99% of trannies know they are not actually female, and the whole "trapped in the wrong body" is a way of explaining what dysphoria FEELS like to people who can't understand it because they don't have it. also, 99% of trannies also know and admit that gender dysphoria is a mental disorder and don't pretend it isn't.

its simply amazing to me how literally everyone on this board gets their entire world view from sensationalist blogs and websites that cater to exactly what they want to hear instead of trying to figure out anything they don't understand for themselves.
>>
File: uglygirl.jpg (235 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
uglygirl.jpg
235 KB, 1200x900
>>25339572
I would gladly kill myself right now if I knew I'd be reincarnated as an ugly, non-obese girl.

Not just for sex, women are unquestionably treated better than males. Disgusting hambeasts have a ton more social value than an average looking male.

Pic included, some awkward looking girl I used for catfish dating site experiments which got infinite messages and was seriously given free shit by betacux just for 'existing'.
>>
>>25339979
>samefag meme
not everything is a meme, bud. There are far worse manner of posters, trust me.
>>
>>25339530
>>25339715
I want to cave your head in with this rock I've had in my backyard for two years now.
>>
File: 1451145612626.jpg (77 KB, 490x446) Image search: [Google]
1451145612626.jpg
77 KB, 490x446
>>25334165
dude being a woman is only good between the ages 15 - 30

being a man can potentially be great during these years, and continues to be great until you are 50+

Why would you want to be a weak shitty women? do you like to play your videogames on easy mode?
>>
>>25340049
No, it's a meme, it's been happening for ages and it's pure spam, it's almost on a level of posters who forcefully quote half of posts in threads to get (You)'s

Also, who are in your opinion worse posters than that then?
>>
>>25340077
And while you sit around your house with asspain, I'm enjoying my day off. I'm just having fun while you decide to be a assblasted edgelord on a Anonymous imageboard.
>>25340155
Hmm, I wouldn't call it a 'meme', that be like calling oldfag/newfag a meme. It's just a phrase, although I see where you're coming from.

crossposters are easily the worst kind of posters, and underage posters.
>>
>>25339989
So you'd die for some attention? Don't you realize once you've been getting attention like that for years straight you won't even care about it?
>>
>>25336131
Hey reject, you are part egg part sperm. The egg does have some capacity for selectivity concerning sperm, this is to prevent gross mutation of course. There is a 50% chance of being female depending on what the egg "allows" to burrow.
>>
>>25340228
It's a meme, because it's a repetitive behaviour/occurence that's following same pattern. Nowadays meme is "funny captioned picture" or used ironically to ridicule anything, but word meme has wider meaning with actual purpose.

Also, words newfag/oldfag aren't memes per se, IMO, but calling someone oldfag/newfag is.

Also, crossboarders are terrible for sure and many people pruposefully simulate behaviour from other boards to shitpost and clogg the discussion, but there are still some genuine crossboarders, who genuinely believe that what they're posting is acceptable, in which case you just point them to their board and/or ridicule them or just tell them to lurk more, which is just fine, because they can then just adjust.

And I'm slightly indefferent to underage posters. Surely, they mostly suck, come from "epic /b/" threads and think every single board works like their secret board that they found on reddit, but that's kind of stage,most people went though it and they will eventually get wiser and assimilate. Annoying to deal with, but that's just kind of how world works.

On the other hand samefagging doesn't have any redeeming qualities in my opinion, I don't see people doing that as someone who's just misguided, I just see it as pure and purposeful shitpost from someone who knows it and just tries to get a reaction and you cannot really fix that person, because he/she's been doing that with that exact purpose and are aware of implications of their action.
>>
>>25340528
I don't just mean crossboarders, but also Redditors and the like who use both 4chan and some other forum equally.
>>
>>25337322
Wait, it's really that low?
Fuck me, I thought it was like 1 in 4.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1451205410957.jpg (168 KB, 1242x1229) Image search: [Google]
1451205410957.jpg
168 KB, 1242x1229
>>25340528
I bet you got an A+ in memeology.
>>
>>25340252
There's more than attention. Even when I would get tired of compliments and such, that's still better than never receiving a genuine kind word in your life. A drastic difference in mental health.

Women also get the benefit of financial support from betamales, far more chances at cushy office jobs. I don't have a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't have been stuck in NEET hell from age 23-25 if I were female.
>>
>>25334165
>>25334393
>>25338858
>even finding girls like that appealing
you must be 18 or older to post here
>>
>>25340372
You dink
The woman's body is the one that contains the egg
Not the man's
And besides do you even know how it works? It also contains a certain chromosome that once merged with the sperm's chromosome creates the baby
Only thing is all eggs have the exact same chromosome, so it's up the sperm to really decide which gender the baby's gonna be

So once again, I rest my case by saying, The moment the sperm you originated from was born you were 100% male
>>
>>25340603
Well, newfags are newfags, some people just don't understand how the site works and that you should lurk before posting, you deal with them the same way as with crossboarders, though it probably depends upon which board you're on.

Apparently /co/ and /v/ has the most problems with these people, but I don't visit these boards, so I can't tell. Some boards like lgbt/soc/b/r9k naturally attract the people who don't really care about the board "culture" and then spread their terrible behaviour elsewhere.

Plenty of people use diffent sites for different purposes and there's nothing wrong with that personally. You use reddit for your hotgluing and deviantart for your furry porn and gaia for your blog discussion with emoticons and despite me being quite a newfag, I'd say you can come from anywhere and use any site, just don't act like you actually came from there. Anyone can post here and that's the way it should be. That's where people that post crap should be shat upon and not taken seriously.

>>25340677
Go finish High School first before posting.
>>
>>25338858
Erin Fihe, 15 yo from Louisville Kentucky
Mother Lynn Fihe, Father Gerri Fihe

They have purged all social media accounts, but you can find doxx by anon if you google (I'm not posting it)

She has tons of 'sexy' pics floating all over the net, and most dudes don't know it's CP

I recommend you guys to delete all pics and purge your browser cache

https://thatpornstar.uservoice.com/forums/182830-general/suggestions/10696764-i-suggest-you-take-down-the-post-of-my-under-age-d
>>
>>25336942
>I'm superior because my genitals are convex and yours are concave!
>>
>>25334165
>50% chance on being born with guaranteed mental problems
>all women are crazy desu senpai
>>
>>25337365
P O T E N T I A L
R A P I S T
A
P
I
S
T
>>
>>25337743
History is females making people and males killing them.
Oh, and taking credit for the 0.5% percent of males who have made intelectually relevant contributions.
>>
>>25339989
Jesus, it's like you didn't read the rest of the thread.
>>
>>25341538
Great sentence you fucking failure.
>>
>>25340738
>I don't have a doubt in my mind that I wouldn't have been stuck in NEET hell from age 23-25 if I were female.

It's funny because this is exactly the age span during which I have been a shit-in NEET due to the bullshit I had and still have to put up with for failing to be either male and attractive.

This nigga >>25335340 knows what's up.
>>
>all these people saying being a man is better

Holy shit this board is literally infested with buttblasted roasties

>b-but being on h-hard mode is b-better!
Fucking kek
>>
>>25338092
>cp
>visible stubble
Pick one.
>>
>>25334165
>literally never been a better time to be a woman
>women still complain that they have it hard and males are 'privileged'
>>
>>25342043
>>25341082
>Looking at a girl in her prime
>Not admitting you're posting in a CP thread >>25341082
>>
>being born with an empty skull, incapable of understanding math, physics, logic, literally anything.
>winning the genetic lottery
pick one and only one m9s
>>
>>25342952
Most humans are fucking retarded, male or female. Your average person couldn't give two fucks about math, physics and logic. But yeah, the bell curve is probably 5-10 IQ points lower for women.
>>
>>25334165
saved

also is tinder a meme?
>>
>>25335859
why are you so mean? desu senpai senpai desu baka
>>
god damn she's hot

ORIGINAL DESU
>>
>>25342043
>visible stubble
>visible tattoo
>>
>>25336131
No, that's not how it works. Did you fail biology?
>>
Think about it...

From the beginning of human existence (200K years ago for our species at least), up until the last 50 years or so, males had the clear advantage and better life.

But lo and behold, we were born right at the exact time where it reversed.

And now we're facing all of the repercussions and hate for the earlier males who had it better.
>>
>>25343587
>>25336131
>>25340372
Sperm carries either X or Y, Egg is always X. XX is female, XY is male.
>>
Holy SHIT this thread. You realize that if you're born a female anywhere but in the EU, USA, Canada and maybe a few more countries you're totally and absolutely FUCKED, right?
>>
>>25343659
We were already born as male in one of those countries. So that is a moot point.

Additionally, the justification for complaining about your life has a basis around how you compare to those in your local environment/society.

Any rebuttal that "we could have it worse" is invalid because anyone, anywhere, could have it worse. By the same logic no one could complain about anything.
>>
>Have a 5% chance of being born a free independent heavily armed American citizen

You won the lottery you glorious gun owning masters and rulers of the planet Earth
Thread replies: 131
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.