[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I saw this girl I knew from elementary school at the bar last
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 598x643) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 598x643
So I saw this girl I knew from elementary school at the bar last night. We hit it off really well. I forgot to get her number. Would it be weird to find her on Facebook and talk to her that way?
>>
Adding her on FB wouldn't be weird so long as you don't go full autism.
>>
Desperate or showing interest. hmm, tis a gamble
>>
>>25334105

Do it casually. Talk to her casually. Fugg her casually. Just Do It (tm).
>>
>>25334149
One thing I forgot to mention is that i have a gf and it says so on Facebook. Would that look bad in her eyes? The girl from the bar I mean, Idgaf what my gf thinks.
>>
>>25334105
Add her and invite her to [fun thing you were planning on doing anyways].
She accepts, don't beat around the bushes too long, do whatever you proposed doing, ask for number, ask for date.
She declines, don't beat yourself up over it. You did what you could do.
>>
>>25334188
Oh, didn't really get that. >>25334221 here. What do you want from her? Why do you ask /r9k/ for advice with women if you already have a gf?
>>
>>25334243
My current gf is emotionally abusive and ive caught her talking to a ton of guys behind my back, I've given up on even caring. She won't let me break up with her either, but I don't care about that right now I just want to talk to this girl. I want to get to know her more, this is the closest thing I've felt to falling in love since jr high.
>>
>>25334348
If she sees that you have a gf, you're that douchy guy. If you just broke up with your gf and she was the bad guy, you need a hug. Dump that bitch
>>
>>25334408
I want to dump her, but it's not so easy.
You really think she'll think I'm a douche if I try to talk to her?
>>
>>25334105
Add her, then briefly ask for her number. Do NOT, I repeat, do NOT make conversations over Facebook unless you're down for being cucked conversationally.

>seen at 9:22 PM
>>
>>25334460
Depends. most people tend to stear away from helping someone cheat on their so
>>
>>25334348
I didn't even see this (I'm >>25334499). Break up with your girlfriend. If you don't, you'll be the biggest faggot in her eyes.

>>25334460
>I want to dump her, but it's not so easy.
>being this beta
Spine. Grow one.
>>
>>25334550
I've never broken up with someone before, and my gf is a vindictive bitch, but I guess I have to do it before I try talking to her
>>
>>25334637
Just put all her stuff on the curb, change your lock, tell her it's over on every outlet you have to her, and block her.
>>
>>25334681
Yea dude sounds good, she'll probably make me feel like the bad guy for dumping her but whatever
>>
>>25334727
Bro at this point nobody's the good guy in her eyes. Just stop giving a shit about what she thinks.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.