[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw when ill never be able to pass uni's math related
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
>mfw when ill never be able to pass uni's math related exams cuz too autism

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
>>
I know bro, measure theory is a pain in the ass. That's what you're talking about, right?
>>
>>25333898
wouldn't autism make you better at math?
>>
>posting the normalfrog
>'autism'
Get out.
>>
>>25333927

not in my case
>>
>>25333917
>hey guys, look what I'm studying, it's so much better than what you're studying. Did you guys see what I was studying? I'm so much smarter than everyone here and I can't wait to explain why everyone here is dumb and why I'm so smart.
>>
>>25333983

>hey guys look I can't add or subtract but I can sure try to seem smart by pretending I'm socially intelligent and talking about someone who intimidates me. My penis is small so I use greentext stories to try and seem intimidating, but I'm really just insecure.
>>
>>25333997
Woah didn't need to jump into the dick and character insults right but apparently you're a hothead so I'll humour you.

Your mum :)
>>
>>25333983
>>25334016

>>25333983

Wow, you're really getting buttblasted because anon made a joke about basic math? Are you one of those freaks who is "just bad at math, like ok"? Calm down man.
>>
>>25334016
*right away
>>
>>25334024
His first mistake was thinking I was OP
>>
>>25334016

>Tries to seem clever by starting with character insults and then pretending someone else started it. But his autism fails.

Woah, didn't need to jump into the fully mentally ill behavior right away but apparently you're a hothead so I'll humor you.

Get mental health treatment.
>>
>>25334063
I didn't insult you, I just pointed out how obnoxious you were being. And I'm already on a mental healthcare plan and see a doctor regularly thank you very much
>>
>>25333898
>mfw when
>my face when when
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.