[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /regret/? >dated 8/10 girl a year ago, she breaks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1422068480717.gif (152 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
1422068480717.gif
152 KB, 400x267
Who else /regret/?

>dated 8/10 girl a year ago, she breaks up with me eventually
>mutual friend shows me pictures of her now
>mfw she's absolute 10/10 now and dating a guy who has a job and his own place
>mfw I realize haven't had my shit together for god knows how long
>mfw I realize everyone I know is growing more attractive except me

but wait there's more

>mfw stuck because of a sense of duty in a relationship that's recently become long distance, with a girl who barely ever talks to me, and who is probably on the verge of leaving me herself
>mfw probably too autistic to attract someone else if we break up
>mfw have crush on a friend who is apparently attracted to everything that moves except me
>mfw wallowing in depression every night over this state and deliberately playing mindless fast paced videogames to avoid thinking about it

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
omg such regret tbhqhwufmomgbbq

some slut isn't with u!!! wtf tbhqh omg smhsmh baka

Did I get this shitty /soc/ 2.0 bullshit right?
>>
>>25333730
Become a real fucking robot and realize women are unnecessary. They're all whores who do whore acts and are, in fact, Chad-dick thirsty whores.

Where the fuck are the real robots at!?
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>25333730

So you were dating a literal whore who gives out her pussy based on resources/currency. Why are you sad she no longer offers her services at the same rate? Find a new whore.
>>
>>25333813
I can't. I need companionship and a sense of significance like I need the internet.

>>25333826
Well, I need to get my shit together for that. How do I jump above the surface of the Autistic Ocean?
>>
>>25333908
>I can't. I need companionship and a sense of significance like I need the internet.
Well, if you're a genuine robot, you're screwed. Women will come, use you as a stepping stone, and run away with Chad. Again, and again, and again. And the time you spent chasing women instead of becoming an independent robot will have been an entire waste. You'll look back and wish you spent more time on your leisure instead.

Robots aren't meant for companionship outside animals which don't have the opinion to stay or go.
>>
>>25333908
>I can't. I need companionship and a sense of significance like I need the internet.

No you fucking don't lad. Just give up
>>
>dated 8/10 a year ago (sic)

confirmed Chad, post pics of her butt
>>
Regret is part of living you homo
>>
>tfw you realize your regret is actually pretty non-robot
I'm sorry, /r9k/ looks like I failed you. I'll go.
>>
>>25333730

>muh normie problemmss why can't I have gf after gf after gf baww waww look at me i date 8/10 girls but i swear im autistic ima robot true robot do i fit in
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.