[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being a loser is the greatest freedom and highest achievement.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12
File: 1447995418604.jpg (9 KB, 250x225) Image search: [Google]
1447995418604.jpg
9 KB, 250x225
being a loser is the greatest freedom and highest achievement.

> you've rebelled against your instincts for constant improvement
> you've cast off big brother telling you to always compete with your fellow man
> you've shunned your parents, who selfishly forced you into this world and then had the cheek to make further demands

to drop the denial and accept yourself as a loser - is pure bliss. you've escaped the trap that keeps everyone else scrambling till their demise. you've stopped the constant expectations and disappointment. your pride will no longer nag at you when you try to bang fatties or eat another tendie.

its the point when you transcend to smugness - embrace it brothers, for anything else is slavery
>>
>>25333702
Being a loser is terrible. I just want friends.
>>
>>25333702
This may sound like i'm trolling, but if you can accept your shortcomings in life and accept that your a loser it honestly does feel like freedom

The last 3 years of being a NEET (maybe a bit into next year as well) ive never actually felt better in my life knowing that i'm disconnected to the point where being called a lazy fuckup only reaffirms that you are not apart of the problems that the average person will face in his/her life
>>
>>25333779
you have yet to transcend brother. when you finally accept your place, the friends will come to you, in droves ("just B urself" scripture of 2004)
>>
File: 1437497618714.jpg (70 KB, 950x1144) Image search: [Google]
1437497618714.jpg
70 KB, 950x1144
>>25333791
this man is on the path to transcendence

> the point where being called a lazy fuckup only reaffirms that you are not apart of the problems that the average person will face in his/her life
exactly. being able to say you're a loser, celebate, lazy.. theres a strength in that. the average normie dare not utter it, for he carries the weight of expectation so heavily upon his shoulders

we are sisyphus, but our boulder sits idle at the lowest point while we shitpost in the sand, laughing at the sisyfags still toiling away with their rocks - knowing that each boulder raised up brings with it the expectation of another
>>
>>25333880
Are you being serious with this thread though? Because i honestly didn't realise there was anyone else on here like this. I guess i live a passive indifference to everything, and that is immensely comforting. Maybe we are the only normal ones here anon
>>
File: 1432185707679.png (218 KB, 600x579) Image search: [Google]
1432185707679.png
218 KB, 600x579
>>25333936
its legit. i'm interested in zen and mind control. they fuse well with this idea: own what you are and you take away the power of shame from others.

shame is used by: the system, advertising, parents, normies, women.. they all use this tool to control you, and thus teach you to use it against yourself.

overriding it grants you the greatest power, far greater than trying to play by those rules to remove that shame (what they want you to do)
>>
>>25334081
You seem quite enlightened yourself, how old would you be? 20 here. The main thing i'm worried about is that will this last forever or have we got stuck inside some delusion/fantasy?
>>
>>25333779
Let's explore this
why do you feel you want or more importantly need friends?
>>
File: 1434088344976.jpg (53 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1434088344976.jpg
53 KB, 500x667
>>25334120

worry is just more bullshit to...worry.. about. you wont solve any of your problems and if you do another will emerge and your problems aren't real anyway

they operate out of fear. a big fear is the fear of being a lose, once you are one you're scared others will know. you let others know, then that fear loses its grip on you..you realize it wasn't real, then its one less skeleton grabbing at your ankles

(goin for walk, hope this thread survives)
>>
>>25334190
Yeah well i don't understand too much why other robots here haven't turned out like this in some way. Not to say their problems aren't "real" but i don't understand the sadness and misery felt when others say you're a lowlife and the constant need to "Go outside, get a gf, make something of your life" etc. Why does it take such a long time to for people to see through this stuff? The only reason something effects you mentally/emotionally, is if you get dragged into the normie way of living and try to fit in
>>
File: nativepill.jpg (60 KB, 618x348) Image search: [Google]
nativepill.jpg
60 KB, 618x348
This man get's it, this current system makes cucks out of all of us.

I'm wageslaving 2 jobs right now but soon I will have enough money to build a small but comfy cabin in Alaska, I will fish and hunt during the day, smoke dank and read books, get drunk and fuck my onahole at night.

Fuck the stack.
>>
File: NEET-Comfy.png (526 KB, 802x802) Image search: [Google]
NEET-Comfy.png
526 KB, 802x802
>>25333702
This closely aligns with the philosophy of Daoism and the Stoics (And the Cynics). Check out Zhuangzi, Laozi and Diogenes etc.

"Doing nothing is better than being busy doing nothing." - Laozi
>>
>>25334392
That sounds like a very comfy life, i too would also like to save up enough money to do that someday. Whats your jobs like? Are you far away from your target wealth required to live like that?
>>
>>25334392

t. noble savage
>>
>>25334392
The hardest thing about this is finding somewhere I don't need to pay the fucking Jew government in council taxes (For providing nothing by the way), then getting permission to build etc. I live in Britain. It's next to impossible to build anything here without tons of paperwork, so I need to first gain (Probably with money) citizenship of a less shithole country.
>>
>>25334449
I work 2 part time minimum wage jobs, I've been saving up for this since i was 18 (25 now) been living with my parents with minimum expenses, I would say in a year i will be ready.
>>
>>25334477
Is it even possible to live like that though, i was just thinking about what>>25334475 was saying and maybe its too difficult to manage??
>>
>>25333702
>modern society is making all of us to be literal cucks in form of wageslaves
that's why I will only work for 5 or 6 years and then do what >>25334392 is doing
>>
>>25334516
In Alaska they pay you just for living there and homesteading, Not sure how it would work in England but living minimalist with enough money to get started would be easy.
>>
I have nothing to add here, except I enjoy reading threads like this, which have become sparse on r9k. Please continue.
>>
File: yfwhe'sright.jpg (24 KB, 250x376) Image search: [Google]
yfwhe'sright.jpg
24 KB, 250x376
>>25334454
>tips feathered hat
>>
>>25334614
Maybe one day man...im pretty dependent on my mum so i kinda gotta get over that first. Anyway its late here so i gotta get going
>>
I agree wholeheartedly. Modern slavery is all of society. To cast off all responsibility, get rid of all the pressure to continue the race, to better society, that is the closest thing to freedom we have. We are all slaves and always will be, but we can choose what we are slaves to. We just have to accept that our lives do not matter in the slightest. No one's life actually matters. We're here for an unfortunately long amount of time and that's it. It doesn't matter what we do in life, it doesn't matter how we die, it doesn't matter what we leave behind. So why worry about that shit?

I don't care about being remembered. I just dropped out of college because I decided to stop my educucktion. My new plan is to get a shitty job, save for a while, move to Seattle or Sacramento, and work as a busboy or something while doing weird art shit in the meantime. (I do not really believe in art, I don't think we can ever enlighten anyone, but I do not like base entertainment like Star Wars; not sure how to explain why I do something I consider pointless but various art forms are the only things I really like).

All else fails, I will be moving to Alaska like many of you but not for a cabin life. Alaska is the one state where you can be a private detective without a license. I want to roam around the wilderness searching for missing persons, capping wino inuits and shit.
>>
File: approving.gif (2 MB, 235x240) Image search: [Google]
approving.gif
2 MB, 235x240
>>25333880
>we are sisyphus, but our boulder sits idle at the lowest point while we shitpost in the sand

I like you anon
>>
>>25333702
I have lived my whole life trying to be free, free from expectations, free from institutions and free from my family. When I finally finished highschool I took it as my cue to drop from society and for a while it worked until I found myself a slave of my own freedom, I was twice as dependent on my family and pressure doubled.
There is no easy answer and its childish to think there is, freedom is quantified and sold you need to slave yourself to buy some
>>
>>25335655
>life doesn't matter because we die
This is a fallacy, there is no wwayyou would still be alive if you truly believe this. You are jus abusing the philosophical wuestion
>>
>>25336526
I admit it is hypocritical for me to not kill myself. That is just part of the absurdity of it all. Nothing we believe really affects anything. I am temporary therefore I want to enjoy anything I can (usually beer, cigarettes, music, etc). Everything we do is just a distraction.
>>
File: 1424198768451.jpg (29 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1424198768451.jpg
29 KB, 396x385
>>25335655
decent plan

>>25336450
>>25336526
dont care tbqh, take ur cuck opinions and throw them in the trash. we'll be over here meme-ing our way into 2016. this kind of seriousness is the stuff us accepted losers are free from :^)
(your life is a meme, so live like you meme it)

>>25336228
>>25334694
cheers, i think the xmas season just has people down. either that or the normie propaganda is getting stronger and more stressful (increase in anxiety/depression diagnosis would imply this)
>>
File: 1448324288190.png (315 KB, 500x676) Image search: [Google]
1448324288190.png
315 KB, 500x676
this picture does the job pretty good

the only machine that pushes us to want for wealth and extravagance is our own society built on empty concepts and subjective truths

break free
>>
File: 1438893711997.jpg (58 KB, 618x522) Image search: [Google]
1438893711997.jpg
58 KB, 618x522
>>25336782
you realize its a meme by looking at other cultures or time periods. biggest loser here is a king in some other shithole. its all mental.

if you follow the philosophy meme down its deepest points into the dreaded, thread ending "nihilism" mode. you discover that anything can be pushed as a truth, as long as someone will believe it. its easy to make people believe they're worthless and need to work harder

nice thing about shame is that the slaves can be taught to create it themselves, you hand them the whip and sit back enjoying the show
>>
>>25336747
so you are ok with living a lie?
>>
soy un peredor
>>
>>25337194
Nigga everything's a lie. We are a little closer to the truth than cucks like you though. You love lies more than you love your stupid life.
>>
>>25337194
yeh

(originalio commento i guess familia)
>>
>>25336450
> trying to be free
> trying
there's your problem
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.