[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>want to try weed >ask friends on FB where to buy >they
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1450699209619.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1450699209619.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
>want to try weed
>ask friends on FB where to buy
>they tell me to message this guy because he's gangster
>send him a friend request, he accepts
>use all the right keywords to set up the deal
>he says he can give me a big bag of weed for $200
>tells me to meet him in a park at night
>I go there at the arranged time
>he asks if I got the money, i say yes
>he pulls out a knife and threatens me
>takes my phone, wallet, shoes and jacket
>>
File: 1426029639431.jpg (189 KB, 1700x1700) Image search: [Google]
1426029639431.jpg
189 KB, 1700x1700
Hopefully you learned your lesson OP, don't buy weed like that.

Darknet is much safer than that kind of bullshit.
>>
Well that blows anon but you probably have legit beef with whichever friend set you up with such a sketchy hookup

Hopefully the nigger get his and ends up in jail for a long time
>>
>>25333593
I buy from a white guy in a BMW
>>
Like this even happened.

Also, it's not like buying weed is some huge deal.

If you start trying to be really discreet and, god forbid, use code words the dealer will laugh you off the street.

>text dealer
>yo can I get a 20 bag
>yeah
>be round in 10?
>cool

Done.
>>
>>25333700
This anon is trying to get you killed, "Vegetarian pizza" is official drug code for weed but only until the end of 2015
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.