[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /bored/? >About six months into NEETlife after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1450903547387.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1450903547387.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
Anyone else /bored/?

>About six months into NEETlife after dropping out of college
>Emotional trainwreck,anti-social, all that good stuff
>Enjoyed it the first couple months
>Illusion fades, all of my days are the equal
>Equally boring
>LITERALLY do nothing but lay in my bed, jack off, read mango and play vidya

Anyone of you robots felt the same? Is the superior NEETlife just a meme? Share your thoughts.
>>
>>25333557
NEETlife works when you have aspirations. Something to get out of bed for. Without that, being a NEET can be hell.
>>
>>25333586
This. Apply yourself to something (you WILL NOT feel like it at first) and you'll gain a sense of fulfillment. Programming is nice if you don't have any ideas, woodworking, something.
>>
>>25333586
If you had something to strive for, whywould one not be in employment, education or training then?
>>
Of course it's a meme. Humans aren't meant to go weeks or months without exercise, proper diet, meaningful social interaction, etc. NEETS are crabs-in-the-bucket meme machines because they're miserable and have nothing better to do
>>
Don't give up the NEETlife trust me. Big mistake.

I'm gonna give you one big secret. Just one that will make everything good again.

Go outside.
Set a goal for yourself. Can be whatever you want. JUST A SMALL GOAL or big.

You're done.
>>
>>25333586
>>25333619
I tried doing pushups, but it was rather depressing and I couldn't keep it up for more than 3 days. I have 0 motivation or goals, I think that's part of the problem.
>>
>>25333557
>4 year NEET living alone
>wakeup once normies have gone to work
>do big poopies
>exercise
>shower, get on computer
>log into various chat programs, say hi to robot/neet/wagecuck friends
>vidya/chat/watch shit
>get hungry, cook healthy food
>vidya/chat/watch shit
>snacks.jpg
>vidya/chat/watch shit
>sleep, always get like 10 hours

betty good anon, but im not really that anti-social and have normie friends to see on the weekends
>>
>>25333640
because then they would have to t-talk to p-people
>>
>>25333640
because you'd have to listen and live your life accord to what others want/expect of you
>>
>>25333680
Just admit you're scared of random Chads
>>
Try going outside
>>
>>25333725
I tried that,I went to comfy walks for about 3 hours in the city. But that kinda depressed me, because I was just strolling around aimlessly like a fool. It doesn't make me feel better.
>>
its a wonderful world where you can just sit in your house and enjoy living everyday without constraints
However, it does bring despair because you realize your life has no purpose or progression. You're basically wiling away your time, with nothing of note and no exhaustion to make you long for sleep.
Its a very disgusting feeling for me, almost like I'm half awake even when I'm watching/reading something good. Drugs help a little though.
Really, I know what people say about getting a hobby, taking walks, and stuff like that but I wouldn't be a NEET then would I?

Well technically I'm not one anyways since I got a 4hr a week job but I can't really count that as working can I? Its better than most of you nerds though.
neeeeerds
Ha, I called someone a nerd on the internet. I feel better about my life.
>>
>>25333849
NEET is amazing if you have self control and will power

but obviously most NEETs don't have that
>>
A few years ago I banged up my knee at work,and spent Christmas week in the hospital. But afterwards I was on Workman's Comp for 6 weeks,and it was the most productive time in my life! I do a webcomic and I was able to produce a newspaper strip sized comic a couple of times a week,and indulged myself with movies and gaming on top of it. You have Time that I can only dream about now. Do something good useful or cool. Learn how to mod games,create something. Art will never leave you bored!
>>
Being a NEET with 0 aspiration is still better than being a wagecuck with 0 aspiration. 3 years and counting f@m, enjoy the comfy life.
>>
NEET here, you can do plenty, today i climbed a mountain near my house
>>
>>25334085
NEET: Just Do It!
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.