[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everybody here so sexual? I thought you guys were the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1450318695636.jpg (14 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1450318695636.jpg
14 KB, 250x250
Why is everybody here so sexual?
I thought you guys were the opposition, but it almost seems as if you're masquerading as it.
>>
>>25333400

I am very sexual. There are guys here who don't have much of a sexuality or just hate women though.
>>
>>25333400
Finally someone says it.

Sex is gross, women are gross, men are gross.
>>
>>25333410
I don't feel hate, some are evil but death overtakes everybody so I don't care too much
>>
>>25333400
Sex is part of life famalam, its genetics
Granted depressed people have low/no sex drive.
>>
>>25333400
Normalfags make those threads. True robots filter out those threads or go to wizchan.
>>
>>25333594
It really isn't.
It's a mere choice. You can choose to do a lot of things, including finding purpose in other things without giving into your animalistic needs.
>>
>>25333859
I take you havent took intro sexuality class.
You can choose to be addicted to the internet, you cant fight basic instinct.
They will come back stronger, or create problems elsewhere.
>>
>>25333859
I have too also grown over my basic animalist instinct, knowledge is all I need.
*tip fedora*
>>
Because most of us a virgins in a highly sexualized society, as if that wasn't obvious.
>>
>>25334020
I don't look down on those needs, I just don't really want to be tied to it.
Why does this make you mad?
>>
>>25333996
You can't destroy it of course, but you can contain it at the very least
>>
>>25334202
I'm always mad.
Idk, also 75% of threads are derivatives about sexual needs.
>>25334213
ENOUGH, REEEEE
YOUR CLEARLY NOT A MAN, GET OUT
>>
>>25334237
I am a man, what makes you think I'm not?
It's hard to overcome, but I'm willing to bet some can.
>>
>>25334318
FtM doesnt count.
Bro, maybe you have no sex drive, most man have a lot.
Human are social creature. We need to have intimate relationships, this include sex.
I would argue intimate relationships are more important than sex. But sex is part of the intimate relationships.
Its mostly a need to belong, but robots cant have that so we at least some physical touch, its the minimum we want.
>>
>>25334318
Newton did, now he's dead.
Checkmate.
>>
>>25334421
I am not FtM, I was born a male.
As for the rest of your post, someone said near the beginning of the thread that depression causes a lower sex drive. That may be a factor but I do not know for sure.
But you answered my original question on why /r9k/ is sexual, thanks.
>>
>>25334502
Yeah that was me also,
Read on sexuality and Intimate relationships,
get some textbook, I can link you some amazing one.
R9K is the worst place to ask any kind of questions.
>>
>>25334564
>I can link you some
please do
>>
>>25334584
Intimate Relationships, 7ed 2015
http://libgen.io/get_new.php?md5=1e4563d40e50d15ca04897dadfb9bc05
I LOVE this book, im literally a robot, I do math and workout all the time. This helped me a lot to learn about relationships. Its easy and fun to read. It changed my life, not by much, but helped me tremendously in the relationship department. look up reviews, its the best on the topic.

Our Sexuality
http://libgen.io/get_new.php?md5=46c19e2e38fb9ab2555479b64e326aae
Great book also, cover most topic on sexuality.
Fascinating topics

Cheers lad!
Read more, learn more, change the globe.
>>
>>25334663
Thanks!

blox
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.