[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do girls seem to be more obsessed with alcohol than guys,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
Why do girls seem to be more obsessed with alcohol than guys, constantly sharing and posting shit about being drunk and having or wanting to have wine on fb?
>>
>>25333064
They're unapologetic hedonists without virtue. That's why they'll cheat on their husband just for Chad tingles. "Girls just want to have fun".
>>
File: smoking-pepe.png (194 KB, 601x600) Image search: [Google]
smoking-pepe.png
194 KB, 601x600
>>25333064
To make up for a complete and utter lack of personality or substance.
>>
those are spring break whores, i don't think anyone takes those types seriously or likes them
>>
Because they're more image conscious then men and with the morality of the west being reduced to pointless hedonism it's seen as the cool thing to do.
>>
>>25333117
Even the "good christian" girls i know duo that
>>
File: 1441682952186.gif (365 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
1441682952186.gif
365 KB, 500x275
>>25333064
I also have guys like that on my facebook They are morons. (99% of women are morons.)
>>
>>25333064
Alcohol is a convenient excuse to "not be a slut" but still sleep with whoever they want because of muh "can't make decisions cuz im soooo drunnkkkk".
>>
File: 1444498471640.jpg (226 KB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1444498471640.jpg
226 KB, 800x1200
>>25333064
They think its badass whereas guys think it goes without saying
>>
The majority of women are basically slaves to a culture. They say, think and act exactly as they think they are expected to. Since western culture has become a toilet, this pattern of behavior is inevitable.
>>
>>25333064
Alcohol makes women more attractive because of the allure of "she might be easy to have sex with because she's drunk right now"

It's just another instance of women being attention sluts and trying to attract sexual attention
>>
>>25333064

Because women intrinsically know that men are attracted to vulnerable women. Advertising that they're drunk (usually pretending) gives them more male attention = more males to choose from.
>>
>see drunk woman falling around, friend is using all her body strength to help her

whenever i see this my entire body cringes and i want to jettison myself 500 miles away from where ever i am.
you can't help, you're not supposed to, you're supposed to let them fall all over the place and kill themselves.
i can just feel every man within a mile radius eyes focus on this drunk, stumbling woman.
RAPE BAIT, that's all anyone within 50 yards is thinking.
i find myself speed walking away.
>>
Bumping this, specifically why women are so obsessed with wine
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.