[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was online dating a mistake? All it seems to do is make ugly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (859 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
859 KB, 750x1334
Was online dating a mistake? All it seems to do is make ugly women think they are hot and makes them nigh unapproacable in real life. I might as well hit on hot girls from now on if I'm going to get the same reaction.
>>
>>25332988

how is this even possible? how can one have such abysmal self-awareness?

>8 or 9 out of 10

then I'm a god damn 15, you fucking planet.
>>
That's a line from always sunny though. Watch the nightman cometh episode.
>>
File: anorexia.jpg (38 KB, 228x229) Image search: [Google]
anorexia.jpg
38 KB, 228x229
>>25333016
THIS, little boy!

I chuckled, thats a good ep, little boy!
>>
>>25332988
>>25333042
How do people get like this? Shouldn't at one point their brain kick in and they realise how they have ruined their life because of how much they eat?
At least with smoking you don't see or notice the damage it does to your body
>>
>>25333051
Not all people are like that. Imagine if you had an orgasmic feeling every time you stuffed your face.
>>
>>25332988
Women on online dating are even more self-absorbed and entitled than most women. What it did was finally push my cynicism over the edge, and realize that I hadn't just been encountering a few bad women, this is a problem with "women" as a group. There might be some exceptions, but women as a whole are unfeeling, selfish, entitled assholes who have no empathy for anybody else.

And that cynicism made me far more successful with women. Seriously. My problem was that I was assertive, but still not assertive enough. And took a lot of initiative, but didn't take enough. Objectifying women and accepting that they're mostly terrible people so I don't have any reason to care about them has gotten me laid so many times. I've fucked more girls in the last year than I did in 6+ years of respecting women and being nice. I no longer have to feel guilty about anything. After a few months on OKCupid, encountering scores of really shitty women and realizing that women's lives are even easier than you thought, you'll never feel bad about manipulating women or faking a relationship for sex.
>>
Ugly girls will be ugly girls, forever.
>>
>>25332988
They are still approachable in real life, at least most of them are. I think everyone gets an inflated ego when they receive attention from people they don't like or want to meet.

But in general, yes, I do think online dating is/was a mistake. All it does is make it so the hottest guys can get laid with all the women, who think only 10-15% of men are worth looking at.
>>
>>25332988
Online dating has been a thing since like the 2000s. The thing that makes women think they worth more than they actually are is because of beta orbitering nu-males and feminists telling them the all girls are 11/10
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.