[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do i have a chance?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
5' 10" 185

I'm currently 18 and I am a kissless virgin. I haven't been able to make a lot of headway when it comes to grooving with the females. I plan on hanging out with some friends tomorrow who have a girl there I'm interested in. I don't really know how I'm supposed to go about chatting with her. What should I do guys?
>>
i know the rule says 18 but high schoolers shouldn't be allowed to post on /r9k/
>>
>>25332816
>I'm currently 18 and I am a kissless virgin.
This board in a nutshell
>>
Getting contacts is the only thing you can do in such a short time frame. In the long run you might want to consider plastic surgery, your main problem is exaggerated features, principally lips and nose.
>>
File: elliot.jpg (35 KB, 501x506) Image search: [Google]
elliot.jpg
35 KB, 501x506
>>25332816
You know what to do, anon. Listen to your heart
>>
>>25332861
Bit rude tbqhwy
>>
>>25332861
I don't think they're that exaggerated tbqh, just a shitty photo with the camera too close to his face
>>
>>25332816
You have a chance.
Be a man of virtue.
Especially in these days when virtue is looked down on as being uptight.

Doubt everything. Examine everything critically. But also look for good things in everything, especially in people. People have potential to be good. Some are not given the right example to follow, so they follow the wrong example.

I'm 26, never had a date, still a virgin. But I would be damned if I gave in to the temptations of instant gratification.

Be the man you want yourself to be. Be a man who builds, creates, who is moral and who is righteous.

Strive for happiness, not immediate satiation. Those are not the same. Avoid all addictions.

It might sound cheesy and empty when posted here of all places, but still it is the kind of things that is overlooked today. So repeating it does not hurt.
>>
>>25332908
Well you asked for advise, what do you want me to do? Tell you that life is a fucking Disney movie and you're gonna live happily ever after?
>>
>>25332816
5'10 isnt 185 nigger, thats 6'1
>>
>>25333435
b8? its his w8 m8
>>
>>25333435
that's his weight you dipshit
>>
>these lips
>that nose

Literally autism, looks like a negro with white skin. Wouldn't really hope for much personally, but you won't know until you try.
>>
>Takes picture without a shirt
You will and deserve to fail
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 750x1334
23 M, why am I still a virgin?

Besides being a NEET, I put myself out there
>>
>>25333632
>that facial expression

Nigga look like Count Dooku begging anakin for mercy
>>
>>25333632
Are you a manlet? I'm also 23 virgin but I have minor balding.
>>
>>25332816
>5' 10"
sorry pal the cutoff is 5'11'' to get a gf.

so close tho
>>
>>25333705
Yee, 5'7"

Shit-tier tbqh senpai
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.