[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How get disability
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: +.jpg (261 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
261 KB, 900x900
I'm applying for disability and want to legitimately get it (USA here) because I have both physical and mental illnesses. I am seeing my therapist tomorrow. I've already showed her (I bring a laptop in) /r9k/ and explained hhkvneets and several other acronyms, normies and how I hate them, Jew conspiracies, 2500+ unique Pepe collection, my bad social anxiety that causes me to puke and or get the shits, almost killing myself earlier this year from jumping off a cliff while on an SSRI, and how I threatened to trash my shitty psychiatrist's office the next time I see her because she makes me rage.

She suggested I check myself into a mental institution. But I'm not going to do that. What else can I do/say to give a poor impression? I've been seeing her for about a year now, every two weeks, so she knows me pretty well so I can't go full autist.

tl;dr need suggestions to help get disability, I'm only 25 so I keep getting denied because I live in a shitty state that discriminates against younger people. Need something with some edge.
>>
File: xcvZQS9[1].png (101 KB, 572x384) Image search: [Google]
xcvZQS9[1].png
101 KB, 572x384
>>25332717
Have you read Uncle Remus Guide To SSI?

You basically have to 5150 yourself like she said in order to get on the fast track to disability.
>>
>>25332776
You have to be really fucked up to 5150 yourself
>>
>>25332803
No you don't.

You just walk into a hospital and tell them you feel like killing yourself and need help.

You dont even need to walk into a hospital. You can call 911 and they'll send you an ambulance.
>>
>>25332803
If it's like anything in the UK, and by 5150 you mean get yourself sectioned, it's easier than you think.

Mention that you plan on killing yourself, that is a fast track on getting in there.
>>
>>25332717
go to the psych ward its fun but get involuntarily sent there it carry's more weight
>>
The archive for reemus' guide is down

where is it??????????????
>>
>>25332822
>>25332833
>>25332836

I know the what the fucking process is to start a 5150, im just saying say goodbye to your gun rights or any government job. That shit will stay on your record.
>>
>>25332717
Check yourself into the loony bin you retard
>>
>>25332717
Show them your IQ
>>
>>25332875
I thought you wanted to be a NEET? who gives a fuck about a government job, the gun thing sucks but hey you won't go out much anyway.
>>
File: 1373509995700.jpg (219 KB, 1648x954) Image search: [Google]
1373509995700.jpg
219 KB, 1648x954
>>25332870
right here
>>25332875
actually it opens up a ton of super easy government jobs because you become diversity
>>
>>25332875
Well, try to turn things around. Like really try. Go back to school, etc.

If you're 30-32 and still a NEET permavirgin, then gun rights and being able to qualify for sensitive government jobs are the least of your worries.
>>
>>25332875
you only loose your gun rights for 5 years in the usa
>>
File: 060 - Pf86rTZ.jpg (5 KB, 200x210) Image search: [Google]
060 - Pf86rTZ.jpg
5 KB, 200x210
>>25332776
Just to clarify, I'm applying for SSDI because I've actually worked enough to get a decent amount of money. But after I got diagnosed with an auto-immune disease and have had constant chronic pain and mental stress, among fatigue and loss of vision, bipolar tendencies where I rage or cry then go back to normal, especially towards supervisors, I know I can't hold a job.

>>25332833
>>25332836
I would only voluntarily go, but I don't want to because it sounds like prison. I'm currently going to the hospital every day this week for steroid treatments because of loss of function in my right hand and arm. What the fuck's a nigga gotta do to prove, shit...
>>
Fail an IQ test.
>>
>>25332926
Most states it 5-10 years (Cali is 10 years)
Federally is lifetime ban.
>>
>>25332916
thats not all of it
>>
>>25332930
its fun if you go to a new hospital

its like staying in a hotel full of women with drugs

i have gone just because I was bored before

if you want to get high as shit start yelling at the nurses and refuse to do anything they tell you to do
>>
>>25332930
It's only a 72 hour hold nigga.
>>
>>25332916
I'm hysterically laughing at that image, really informative too
>>
>>25332875
the whole fucking point of getting neetbux is so you dont have to get a job and only people who are literally mentally ill need gun rights
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.