[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend told me he's only with me for sex and cause
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
My boyfriend told me he's only with me for sex and cause I love him and am attracted to him.
I told him before that I loved him Many times. I told him that looking at him gets me so wet and horny. Which is all true. And I follow his commands in the bedroom, not that he's perverted but I just do what he wants to the point of exhaustion... Since he can go for very long and I have low energy he knows it's a feat for me.
Meanwhile I should've seen the signs but he had me fooled. He been telling me he wants me to birth his kids one day because he so adores my sweet personality and heart.
He was also telling me before that he doesn't know what love is but that he felt love for me
>>
and this is why you're so wet for him, because if he was lovey dovey with you, admitted his love for you, you wouldn't go the extra mile in the bedroom
>>
>>25332386
>remaking this thread
Why

>>>/adv/
>>
>>25332417
No he's a very honest guy
>>
>>25332386
Help me dude
>>
It is likely that he will break up with you at some point in the future.
>>
>>25332575
What do you want from us? Clearly he's not as into you as you thought and you can't force someone to love you.
>>
There are two kinds of guys: The ones that throw around the word "love" like candy and the ones that never utter it.
>>
>>25332386

Guys. Are. Not. Good. At. Feelings.

He loves you, it's just that it's a guy kind of love.
>>
>>25334456
I'm going to betray men here and tell OP the truth: he has penis love for you, not romantic love. Penis love is when you have to say I love you for penis attention, so you convince yourself that you "love" her

Also lol at this faggot, let me try. Autists. Are. Not. Good. At. Feelings.
>>
>>25332386
>My boyfriend told me he's only with me for sex
and you still don't realize all the other shit he said is automatically a lie?
>proof women think like children
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.