[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone in my family hates me and wants me to kill myself and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: 1c9.jpg (14 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
1c9.jpg
14 KB, 500x332
Everyone in my family hates me and wants me to kill myself and so do i. Someone please help me, i literally fuck up everything and im a broken human. Like they want me dead, but them being that cruel gives me a reason to live if only to spite them. Inheritance wise they would benefit from my death a lot, I do try to change my life, but I also mainly feel hopeless. I hate even leaving the house because becauseI have panic attacks and im fucking ugly and awkward as shit, so it makes it hard to change or keep changed. Like I said ive been through a lot and this is just one more thing cutting me down and keeping me broken. Stuff like this kills me inside
>>
One question: Are you overweight?
>>
I'm guessing you are still young? It gets better in some ways. Pretty sure they are so mean because they think you can do better.
>>
>>25332169
A little, when I shave I have a double chin. Im standing at 6'2 206lbs. I've been trying to lose weight for a bit, but its hard when I hate leaving the house
>>
>>25332200
That's not too overweight. I was heavier. The solution: exercise at night. The more insecure you are, the later you can leave the house. When you're less chubby, you'll be more confident. That's about all the advice I can give.
>>
>>25332190
Im 24 and you really think they have my well being in interest and aren't just assholes? I mean they were horrible to me on christmas, it didnt use to be like this. I want to do better, but stuff like this makes it even worse
>>
>>25332224
I think you're right, I would feel a lot better. I used to have a vyvanse script and that helped with the weight some, been thinking about doing other stims to help too. Do you think I should go running? I hate going out so much that even when a car passes at night I have a small panic attack on top of motivating myself to run in the first place.
>>
If your family treats you like that contact your lawyer and make a will that gives all of your assets to a charity or a small company you support upon your death instead of your shitlord family who treats you so poorly.
>>
>>25332269
>I hate going out so much that even when a car passes at night I have a small panic attack

Then don't run near busy roads.

Yes, I think you should run at night. Even if you don't look better for a long time, you will feel better.

I think you have these "panic attacks" because you don't want to be seen and you don't want to be seen because you don't like the way you look. Which is why we're going to make you look better and less anxious. Night exercise here we come!

It took me years to work up to being able to run during the day but when it happened, it was a good feeling.
>>
>>25332269
Theres benefits to running but weight loss really isn't one of them. It might actually cause you to gain weight considering you'll probably want something to eat after. Try sprinting or jump rope for weight loss and jogging for stress.
>>
>>25332321
>I think you have these "panic attacks" because you don't want to be seen and you don't want to be seen because you don't like the way you look. Which is why we're going to make you look better and less anxious. Night exercise here we come!
>It took me years to work up to being able to run during the day but when it happened, it was a good feeling.

Yeah you hit the nail on the head. Thanks bro, your words help me, im glad things are going well for you. It hurts a lot that my family wont accept me because im an ugly NEET, but at least I dont have to deal with them anymore
>>
>>25332157
If you're that well off you should get therapy. Maybe see a doctor first and get a prescription for something to help with the anxiety. Ideally, you'll want to get the hell away from your family, either by living on your own or just spending all your time away from them, because they seem to be the cancer that is dragging you down and keeping you from changing. If what you're saying is accurate they are literally going to be the death of you.
>>
>>25332377
>Theres benefits to running but weight loss really isn't one of them

What the hell am I reading? If you aren't losing weight and you run it's because you eat too much or you aren't running far enough. Probably both. If you're hungry after a run then eat something healthy like fruit.

>>25332404
I know what it's like to have shitty relatives. Just keep in mind that one day you won't have to see them anymore and you'll be able to endure it.
>>
>>25332307
I need to live until my parents die so I get my fair share of inheritance then I can give it to anyone I want. My half brother has even told me before everyone is going to be fighting for that money because me and my sister are in our 20s and my half siblings are in their 40s and have kids. It disgusts me that they are so petty about it. Ive been thinking about killing myself because I cant go through watching either of my parents die not to mention all the other reasons I want to kill myself
>>
>>25332404
I was on clonopin for years and it doesnt work anymore which may be apart of the problem. Yeah Im never going to see them again no matter what, fucking hell i just wanna make it for everyone but then they treat me like that. Fuck. Ive always been good to them too
>>
>>25332463
>Ive been thinking about killing myself because I cant go through watching either of my parents die

So you'll let your parents grieve instead? That is very stupid and selfish. If you want to be a fucking coward then go ahead.
>>
>>25332507
>I was on clonopin for years and it doesnt work anymore
You're supposed to use it as a stopgap solution, a bridge to a real solution like coping with your anxiety through therapy or other techniques.
>>
>>25332509
I know its stupid and selfish, but I was kind of just hoping they would be understanding and stronger than me me about it. Knowing that dying is what I wanted.
>>
>>25332528
Yeah I kind of figured that. Nowadays I have to take way to much to even get the desired effect. I wish I didnt abuse them so badly
>>
>>25332574
>waah i want to die

Just fucking do it, then. You think I care? I care the tiniest bit because I pretend to be a good person but that's it. I don't know you. You don't matter to me. You want to die, go ahead. But I'm smarter than you. I know that you're a coward so you'll die of old age like the coward you are. Fucking attention seekers.
>>
>>25332619
Woah calm down lad. Ive already tried to legitimately kill myself on benzos, im just waiting for an opportunity to OD on opiates and go painless. For some reason that method is more appealing than the others. So its a very distinct possibility in the future if I cant changs things for the better. Thanks for you help anyway. I wasnt trying to get attention from you I was just trying to explain how ive felt on the matter for a while
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.