[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>yfw you realize different strains of weed are a scam and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: fghghdesbdv.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
fghghdesbdv.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>yfw you realize different strains of weed are a scam and it all tastes like burning wood chips and gives the same high
>>
>>25331929
>burning wood chips

are you even taking te fucking stems out?

you need to take some time to prep weed correctly.

there is a very clear difference between sativa and indica.

basically you're a huge pleb.
>>
It depends, some normies are like
>hey bro this shit is critical lemon skunk amnesia bro it's some really sick shit
But it's mostly a load of bullshit. However, actual weed of different strains have different effects and tastes.
>>
>>25332001
>"DUDE I KNOW WEED I SMOKE 400 OUNCES A DAY, THIS IS MY AREA OF EXPERTISE ALONG WITH EVERY OTHER 17 YEAR OLD"

:^] degenerate
>>
>decide that I wanna be a cool kid and try smoking weed
>don't get high the first two times
>third time actually manage to get some drugleaf in my lungs
>everything looks like I'm seeing it through a fisheye lens
>feel like I'm trapped in a dream and won't ever wake up
>feel like I'm constantly forgetting shit that just happened, and then suddenly remembering it
>paranoid as fuck
>don't feel any of the happy fun times that weed gives people on TV
>try it again
>this time it's just the fisheye lens and memory lapses, still no fun

Literally my one chance to fit into a clique and I hate it.

Fuck weed
>>
>>25331929
>>yfw you realize different strains of weed are a scam

You've got a shitty dealer
>>
>>25332143
You're the one at fault. weed is fucking amazing
>>
>>25332001
>are you even taking te fucking stems out?
Only plebs do this
>>
>burning woodchips
What? Weed stems dont contain wood.
>>
>>25332143
You just need to be relaxed to enjoy it. Environment is very important with various mind altering substances, including marijuana. Don't get into it with any expectations as that will tend to ruin your experience, just let yourself go along for the ride if you can. If you can't, then your environment is not right.
>>
>>25332046
Thus. Medical grade is way better than your hipster wigger dealer's "Blueberry kush" that he just kept in a fruit loops box or something
>>
>>25333038
>>25332001
>not chewing on your stems

>tfw live in australia
>all weed is the fucking same

my friend just started smoking weed and is all into the 'different strains' and wont shut the fuck up about it and tells me how he wants this specific strain.
>he believes his dealer when he tells him what strain it is
>>
File: 1390827747540.jpg (34 KB, 282x330) Image search: [Google]
1390827747540.jpg
34 KB, 282x330
>>25333047
>OP's dealer has been selling him wood chips
>>
>tfw all the weed strains, both indica and sativa, make me incredibly anxious and paranoid
>>
>>25332143
smoking weed doesnt make you cool dumbfuck half this board smokes
>>
File: 1357322680251.png (149 KB, 714x417) Image search: [Google]
1357322680251.png
149 KB, 714x417
>OP keeps buying down town brown and skunk weed
>wonders why its shit.
>>
>>25333152
It's the police trackers hidden inside your bud, they release paranoidexafin when burned.
>>
File: flaming_sponge.png (244 KB, 480x368) Image search: [Google]
flaming_sponge.png
244 KB, 480x368
>tfw might be schizophrenic
>tfw deathly afraid of smoking weed
>>
>>25333186
It only really gets worse if you smoke a lot. Once or twice here or there probably won't hurt anything, but what do I know? I'm not a doctor.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.