[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people make fun of otherkin but defend transgenders? They're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: Otherkin_44939c_5191050.jpg (67 KB, 780x585) Image search: [Google]
Otherkin_44939c_5191050.jpg
67 KB, 780x585
Why do people make fun of otherkin but defend transgenders?
They're both just as deluded.
>>
Same reason why ten years ago they defended gays but not transgenders
The status quo of what people are wiling to support is constantly shifting
In 10 years, other kind will probably be a thing
Some kids will use their parents health plan to go get dragon teeth and wing implants or pigment injections or whatever else
>>
You're free to self-identify as an Apache helicopter if you feel like it.
>>
>society is logical
Just pretend to accept whatever they want you to accept
>>
File: Perfect Cell.jpg (125 KB, 530x679) Image search: [Google]
Perfect Cell.jpg
125 KB, 530x679
I'm an Otakukin, we get more shit than anyone. I'm so sick of people thinking I'm mentally ill because I discovered I'm the reincarnation of Perfect Cell.
>>
"I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I'm fucking retarded but I don't care, I'm beautiful. I'm having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me "Apache" and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can't accept me you're a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding ^_^7
>>
Because the world has gone insane.
>>
File: 1392518877786.jpg (125 KB, 800x645) Image search: [Google]
1392518877786.jpg
125 KB, 800x645
Transgender is a mental illness
Otherkins are just loser highschoolers who are still trying to find their identity and cannot join a street gang.

Anyone not in high school who identifies as an otherkin does it for attention ("Lol look at me imma cat :3 haha xD") or legit believes they are not human. The latter deserves the gas chambers.
>>
If gender can be considered a social construct (and it is), then race will soon be considered one. Words have no inherent meanings -- definitions and classifications are all tyranny of the majority. That may make a lot of you REEEEE. Feel free to.
>>
God, I can't wait until science and spiruality merge and then we find out more about multidimensionalality, time travel, life after death, and things that make otherkin who they are. There are some people who have been identifying as starseeds for years in the new age community. People with extraterrestrial consciousness. It's something I hope science will be able to explain eventually.
>>
I think gender confusion is more easily acceptable than species confusion. I think most of these kids aren't really "women trapped in men's bodies" but I do believe a handful are confused.

I just think the people who say "WELL I THINK I'M A HELICOPTER HAHA REKT" are desperately using an unrealistic example in an attempt to dismiss what could be a real confusion to someone else.

I mean, there are people out there who fall in love with and marry machinery and still be classified as sane, so gender confusion could be rationalised.

I appreciate my opinion won't be popular here.
>>
>>25332171
>Anyone not in high school who identifies as an otherkin does it for attention ("Lol look at me imma cat :3 haha xD") or legit believes they are not human. The latter deserves the gas chambers.

I AM Perfect Cell, how the fuck do I deserve to be gassed?
>>
>>25332202
>ywnb perfect cell

Just cuck my shit up familia
>>
>>25332172

They are already spouting that race is a social construct, you are way behind the insanity curve.
>>
File: Final_Flash_24.png (273 KB, 512x280) Image search: [Google]
Final_Flash_24.png
273 KB, 512x280
>>25332235
Think of how it feels knowing you're a being that can regenerate from almost any damage, but now you're in a human body and fragile and can't regrow limbs in seconds. It fucking sucks.
>>
>>25332172
>Words have no inherent meanings

I mean, this bit is kind of true. Just like money. These pieces of paper have no literal value, we gave it that.
>>
>>25331894
next up is paedo rights
>it's an orientation, not a choice you f*cking bigot!!!
>oh excuse me sir please fuck my kids
>>
>>25332179
People who have been identifying as attention whores you say
>>
>>25332343
If it makes you feel any better, I, Perfect Cell, despise pedophiles and would gladly destroy them all, before I eventually annihilate the Earth. I'll kill pedophiles on other planets too.
>>
>>25332343
I am personally waiting for this, not because pedo, but because I think that that might finally be the point where the general public would start to wisen up about all this gay transgender pedogender othergender what the fuck ever-gender defending bullshit.

And if not at least I'll get to to fuck kids as a big fuck you to all if it pulls through, though technically speaking I'll be long dead by the time it happens.
>>
>>25332411
Don't lump me in there with these degenerates, I'm Perfect.
>>
>>25332171
I identify as a Half Deathclaw half twink fuccboi
>>
>>25332343
Bright future can't come soon enough
>>
I would be willing to wager that gender dysphoria/homosexuality/etc. is largely a result of people having the luxury to sit around and contemplate their existence, or, in many cases, have a society that contemplates their existence for them. I think that gender dysphoria/transgenderism is something that has been around as long as humanity has, more or less, but that early peoples didn't have the luxury to seek support for their feelings, as their society either condemned it as abominable, or they were too busy trying to stay alive to bother putting too much thought into it. An example of this might be the early Greek men, who would be married and have children, and then while they're out and about in the streets, might take a pubescent boy for a "ride." It was just a way to get your rocks off, no deeper meaning etc etc.

In a manner of speaking, once nations/societies reach a certain threshold of prosperity and stability, these issues will arise because they are created or rather 'discovered.' To call them 'mental illnesses' is a bit laughable desu, because mental illness has always been a euphemism for "doesn't adhere to the status quo/doesn't act in a socially acceptable manner." It's a convenient way for societies to stigmatize individuals that it sees as not useful or dangerous to its own existence. Sure there are verifiable biological differences in the brains of "mentally ill" people, but who's to say that that is good/bad/right/wrong? It's rather juvenile of me to say this, but all of these things are a result of a society that caters to its own self-preservation. I would assume that people living in a hunter-gatherer 'society' would not have these issues, or at least not with this prevalence, because almost every day would be a fight for survival, with little or no time to concern themselves with anything 'deeper' than their basic needs.
>>
>>25332801
Hmm good point. So does this mean the future will be even more filled with people realizing they identify with strange things? Maybe one day it will be normal
>>
>>25331894
I still defend gays and not trainsgender, transgendered people are ducking disgusting and should be treated for a mental disability
>>
>>25332172
>gender=social construct
Yeah and I bet other animals are male and female because of social pressure
>>
File: euphoric gentleman.jpg (160 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
euphoric gentleman.jpg
160 KB, 1024x1024
>gender dysphoria is a mental condition
>gender dysphoria/tranny threads on r9k
>gas and crucify all the trannies! they are abominations!

>bipolar disorder/depression/BPD/schizophrenia/etc are mental conditions
>thread about these on r9k
>haha fuck normies its so cool having a mental disorder, we have such a cool little secret club here, we're all gonna make it bros

boy you guys sure are retarded

>>25332801
This as well.
>>
>>25332987
you cannot compare beeing a transexual waste of life to having real depression.
these trap faggots molest other people with their shit, nobody wants them here, still they make their threads here,
they are obviously just trolls.
you cannot see the difference of a real depression between a fake one from outside the person.
even worse is you cannot say to a person
that you suffer from depression, EVERYBODY will think you just pretend it for attention
>>
>>25332987
trannies pretend nothing is wrong with them and don't want help. different entirely.

they're def not using the term "gender dysphoria" ever
>>
>>25332127
Super Saiyan Blue Cell when?
>>
>>25332343
I'm not saying I want the right to fuck little kids, but I would like to see the day when we quit pretending that there's something icky and gross about finding young girls sexually attractive, and when we let them express their sexuality more.
>>
>>25332343
>next up is paedo rights

good thing there's nothing wrong with pedos.

Just our hyper-moral prudish past that's stopping us from grabbing prime-age girls.
>>
>>25332987
CarefulNotToFallForIt.jpeg
>>
I don't defend transgenders
>>
the same reason normies will trip over themselves to defend homosexuals from ridicule but laugh at virgins.
>>
>>25334606
Butthurt virgin detected
>>
>>25331848
social norms faggot
just follow society, you will be accepted no matter how fucked in the head you are
>>
>>25334693
This, stop acting like rebellious children and pretend to fit in. At the very least keep your unpopular opinions to yourself
>>
>>25331848
cuz everyone knows they would like to be another being its just otherkins have the audacity to say they ARE another species. trans people just were born the wrong gender.
>>
>2006

has this really been going on that long?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.