[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I gonna get cucked by a stacy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1428044893613.jpg (2 MB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
1428044893613.jpg
2 MB, 5000x5000
Hey, /r9k/, I'm getting kinda concerned here and I'm not sure if it's just my sperg levels of anxiety or if I've got some legit warning signs with a girl who seems into me.

>be former ugly robot with long shitty hair and spooky skellington mode
>no hope for gf ever
>meet girl through my dad, she's the daughter of a friend of his
>a bit older than me, extremely cute, very traditionally attractive
>very obviously not interested in me, barely talk to her
>ff about 9 months, no longer ugly robot
>got haircut, better fitting clothes, and built some muscle
>suddenly get looks from women fairly frequently, definitely mirin
>doesn't really matter because im awkward and shy so i cant initiate conversations
>few days before xmas and its just me and my dad hanging at home
>said friend of my dad's isn't doing anything so he and his daughter come over
>she doesn't recognize me at first from how different I look
>doesn't even try to hide that shes eying me up and down
>start talking to her a bit more throughout the night
>notice a few redflags I'm not too keen on but I feel like I'm being too judgmental so I ignore it
>she asks me for my number
>hang out the next two days, becomes more obvious she's really into me
>my social anxiety flares up but I'm 99% sure it's coming across as aloof which is just making her more attracted to me
>together on xmas, just the two of us
>cooks me dinner and we just talk for a few hours before I hug her goodnight and leave
>keep thinking about certain things she said that set off warnings in my head
>can't stop worrying that I'm going to be cucked by this girl in an attempt to find a healthy relationship
>worry on top of that that I'm being paranoid and could possibly fuck up a decent chance at a relationship by being an idiot

Wat do, robots?
>>
You might (and probably will) get cucked, or you might finally escape this place.
What do you want bro? Do you like her?
>>
fug her

you're really asking this?
>>
If you're wondering if your anxiety is validated, its not. It's definitely your anxiety and you should definitely go for her buddy
>>
>>25331831
I like her, yes. She seems very sweet, I get a bit of a butterfly type feeling when I see her, and the only negatives about her are things I'm speculating upon based on the things she's said. I'm also pretty standoffish towards this kind of shit because I've been hurt before by it.

That said, there are some things that genuinely worry me, one of them being I'm not 100% sure if she's in a relationship or not.

>>25331851
What makes you so sure it's just my mind being wonky?

>>25331846
I'm not interested in sex, I'd want a real relationship.
>>
what were these red flags

we cant really give an meaningful advice unless we know what we're looking at here
>>
>>25331896
Well, first thing to do is find out whether she's in a relationship or not. If she is, drop it like it's hot. If she isn't, just keep talking to her bro, you don't have to rush these things.
>>
>>25331896
what'd she say that you think are red flags, goddamn
>>
File: 1435274868874.jpg (6 KB, 167x163) Image search: [Google]
1435274868874.jpg
6 KB, 167x163
>>25332044
>>25331962
>>25331962
Was gonna list them in the op but didnt want to go over the character limit

These probably aren't anything too major and I'm really just over analyzing them but it still is in the back of my head

>very "reddit" personality and humor
>loves new pixar movies
>has a male roommate
>into trendy activities like yoga, rock climbing, and music festivals
>comes across as very naive
>several stories of her trying unknown drugs without bothering to ask what they were
>multiple piercings on her ears, none anywhere else I can see though
>during our conversations, uttered the phrase "this guy I dated" several times
>models nude for an art studio

Also I know she's been off and on involved with a guy several years her senior and I don't know if they're still together. She mentioned him by name once but I noticed she started stuttering and corrected herself from saying "my boyfriend " to "my boyfriend at the time"

So I don't know, maybe I'm going nuts.
>>
>>25332087
>>into trendy activities like yoga, rock climbing, and music festivals
>>comes across as very naive
>>several stories of her trying unknown drugs without bothering to ask what they were
>>multiple piercings on her ears, none anywhere else I can see though
>>models nude for an art studio

And this shit is why, ladies and gentlemen, you don't fucking date white women.
>>
File: 1449635241672.gif (102 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1449635241672.gif
102 KB, 450x450
>>25332114
>>25332114
Guess I didn't need to mention that she's white, but yeah you're right.

I am too, if that makes any difference
>>
>>25332146
>during our conversations, uttered the phrase "this guy I dated" several times
>corrected herself from saying "my boyfriend " to "my boyfriend at the time"
She's not over the guy, possibly still seeing/fucking him if she's bringing it up a lot.
>>
Wow who cares if u get cuckd later on get your dick wet now.
>>
File: 1423018266266.jpg (74 KB, 500x378) Image search: [Google]
1423018266266.jpg
74 KB, 500x378
>>25332189
That's what I figured, honestly, this is why my paranoia is flaring up but I'm just a bit doubtful of myself and worried I might end up fucking something up that I'm just being needlessly nervous about.
>>
>>25331789
she wants the D just fuck her and gain more confidence about yourself
>>
>>25332233
It doesn't mean all hope is lost.
Just come out and ask her if she's single...

If you just want to fuck her, she seems interested enough. But personally I wouldn't commit my dear, fragile heart to a girl who was acting like this until I was clear she had moved on.
>>
>>25332196
>>25332242
Like I said here >>25331896
I'm not interested in sex, I'm only interested in a long term monogamous relationship
>>
just pump and dump her
doubt you'll want an actual relationship with her type
>>
>>25332287
Yeah that's what I'm thinking but I guess the part of me that hangs onto it is the part of me that desperately wants a gf.

I've only been with one person and it gets frustrating seeing numerous women that are just fucking terrible, for lack of a better word. I start to feel like the real problem is me and that i'm just too picky but i don't know what else to think when every girl I meet is a total skank.
>>
>>25332087
this is not the kind of girl for a "real relationship" but you need to fug her, srly. take this as a training, dont fall in love with her, just do her
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.