[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck you all r9k
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14
Seriously I never even thought about how girls had previous boyfriends, but now I can't help but think of how nearly all girls have been with other guys.

It shouldn't matter but after seeing so many posts on r9k about it, it's like sitting at the back of my head all the time.
I'm legitimately turned off now by a girl not being some kind of pure virgin.

God fucking dammit dude.
>>
>>25331726
If you're so impressionable that r9k can change your world view, you should consider suicide
>>
>>25331739
C-u-c-k detected.
>>
>>25331753
I'm gay you faggot, enjoy being around nagging bitches
>>
>>25331726
>letting r9k influence your world view
For what purpose?
>>
>>25331791
Get your pozzed ass out of r9k. We are /pol/ Jr. didnt you know?
>>
>>25331753
You can cuck now nigga
>>
>taking anything seriously on 4chan
this is even a shitposting board.

t. female
>>
I remember when I first discovered r9k I used to laugh because everyone wanted a virgin girlfriend. 3 years later and I refuse to date a non virgin.
>>
>>25331808
I've turned out tougher than you /pol/ack
>>
>>25331820
>you should care if your gf is sloppy seconds

t. roastie
>>
>>25331791
>saying someone is like you is an insult
nice self esteem
>>
>>25331829
>3 years later
Are you underage? This website is for adults.
>>
>>25331739
>>25331805
It's not like it changed my opinion on things.

Just put retarded ideas in the back of my head. If you lie around in shit all day you're gonna start smelling like it.
>>
>>25331853
So, leave /r9k/ then? Try asking on /qa/ if we can get /r9k/ re-deleted.
>>
>>25331853
I dunno. I'm a contrarian asshole so hanging out here actually gives me a more positive outlook on women and life in general. It's funny to think that if I browsed Tumblr or something instead I'd probably be an MRA.
>>
>>25331820
be my shitposting gf
>>
File: 1447796877682.jpg (67 KB, 309x438) Image search: [Google]
1447796877682.jpg
67 KB, 309x438
INDOCTRINATED

ONE OF US

ONE OF US
>>
>>25331845
Homosexuality used to be considered a mental disorder. I have no idea why it isn't anymore because most homos are sick people.
>>
>>25331883
Okay, you sound nice. We are dating now.
>>
>>25331909
Cool. Let's grab dinner together. What place do you usually get your tendies from? I'll even settle for strips or nuggets.
>>
>>25331739
>pretending /r9k/ hasn't gotten to you after all of these years
who are you trying to fool here? there's a reason we all come back here, we relate to it. if you don't you shouldn't be here
>>
File: disgusting virgin.jpg (272 KB, 917x661) Image search: [Google]
disgusting virgin.jpg
272 KB, 917x661
>>25331726
This shouldn't bother you. It doesn't matter if a girl had 0 or 999 relationships, she still never want to do anything with you.
>>
>>25331928
You have a GF now which makes you a fucking normie, leave my board.
>>
>>25331928
Publix sells hot tendies, you don't even need to bake them. What about you?

I bake my tendies in the oven so they are crispy. Do you like them this way honey or would you like microwaved tendies? Please tell me your food schedule so I can have your tendies ready.
>>
>>25331909
oh gosh

you really like me ~~
>>
>>25331949
Bit of a tangent, but your post made me wonder: if people were longer lived, would the "acceptable" number of previous partners rise with it?
>>
>be 15
>at work
>work with 20 year old 3/10
>she tells me if she wants to know who is a 20 year virgin
>don't care but tells it's her
>she aggressively comes on to me
>work graveyard shift so its just us
>royal pain but relax knowing she found someone else
>leave the town and move to the big city
>still think that virginity counts just as much as looks do
>wish I was still a virgin
>>
>>25331952
Tsk, sorry bruh. Obtaining a gf has instantly given me 10/10 aesthetics and tons of confidence. You can't intimidate me, broseph.

>>25331965
I'm partial to dinosaur shaped ones, and am not above cooking them in a microwave. And 2am is a prefectly good time to eat them, my dear. Would you care to watch some Chinese cartoons while we eat?
>>
>>25332037
That sounds lovely, I'm excited to spend time with you. I'm pretty nervous. Is it okay to touch you or do you have severe autism? I will accept you either way.
>>
>>25332037
>>25332098

Listening to 2 mentally deranged male autists talk like they're a couple is both amusing and saddening.
>>
File: smugpepe2.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
smugpepe2.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>Normie boasts about gf
>mfw Chad probably fucked her and she's tainted forever

I mean, I just feel bad for normies who still have delusions of monogamy
>>
>>25332130
I really am female. Please don't imply my boyfriend is gay or bully him. I would never try to trick him.
>>
>>25332098
It's alright if it's with you, anon.
We can even hold hands
>>
>>25332155
I hoped you would ask, I'd love to.
>>
>>25332130
Do you have that one image where the two neckbeards are lewd posting, pretending to be girls?
>>
>>25332170
I know it's soon, but thank you anon. I don't know if we'll be together past the 404, but this time we share right now will always be special to me. When I'm in my darkest state of mind, it'll be memories like these that will bring me back to the light.
>>
File: 1449911768553.png (17 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1449911768553.png
17 KB, 180x200
>>25332173
Lewd posting is best posting

Why do you hate nice things
>>
>>25332203
I don't I just really, really like that image.
>>
File: every-fag-thread-ever.jpg (54 KB, 607x428) Image search: [Google]
every-fag-thread-ever.jpg
54 KB, 607x428
>>25332173
I gotcha familio
>>
>>25332201
I'm glad I could give you any happiness. Even if this love is fleeting, I will always remember you anon. That part of you will never leave me, even when this thread falls apart.
>>
It's because most of us are lower in test than we should be, thanks to all the pseudoestrogens in pretty much everything we touch from receipts, to soap, to shampoo and even in food.

Combine that with being brought up in a feminist society, having all that girl power nonsense drilled in your head, not being taught how to interact with girls properly so you put them up on a pedestal, a lot of men are led to believe they are lucky to even be "allowed" inside of a vagina to the point they barely get time to entertain other men being there. Also a lot of women will lie about partner counts, and even being virgins, it's just a whole concoction of nonsense. If a girl you were dating spoke of having her throat smashed by an ex, and you happened to have met him before, you will have bangs of "jealously" not matter how liberal you are.

That is hard wired into you in the same way as finding breasts or an ass attractive, but it isn't really jealously, it is disgust, you are meant to be turned off at the idea of her being loose with men as that gives you an advantage of not sticking around and raising bastard spawn.

All that happened is that you got reminded of your primal urges, they were always there, you just never really actually though about it properly till you came to this board as you have spent your whole life suppressing your true nature, be it through chemical means or just pure brainwashing.

Welcome friend, welcome.
>>
>>25332230
You're a real stand up guy, friendo.
>>
>>25332232
if I can bring you that same joy, then I'll be satisfied. We may never meet, but you deserve to be happy, no matter what anyone says, even if that someone is you. When you're feeling dejected and hopeless, remember that I believe in you. You're a great person capable of achieving many things, and I'll always be rooting for you!
>>
>>25332318
;_; Thank you anon. Tonight I will think of you and use every ounce of my wakefulness to carve this memory in my mind. You remind me that sometimes you do meet the perfect stranger. You are the small window of intimacy and hope that exists on this board, I hope nothing shakes that from you entirely.

I also hope you someday meet another girl who falls for the sweet and loving person that you are while you fall for her too. Take care anon, good-night.
>>
File: 1449638205054.jpg (17 KB, 285x279) Image search: [Google]
1449638205054.jpg
17 KB, 285x279
>taking memes seriously
Having sex with pure virgins in real life is nothing like how it is in anime.
>>
>>25332406
Through cable and screen I happened upon
A maiden fair doth called "Anon."
A princess of shitposting she claimed to be
It seemed our meeting was destiny
Finally liberated from "that feel when"
I had my very own qt girlfrien'
Our time was short and our love was fleeting
But I was ever thankful for our meeting
As the curtain drew on our tragic play
I knew it was time for my angel to fly away
My final words upon her depart
"Goodnight anon, you've stolen my heart."
>>
>>25332496
So what is worse?

Sex involving two vigins or sex involving only one?

In the second case, is it worse if the girl is a virgin or worse if the guy is.
>>
>>25332523
How the fuck would I know?
Does it matter?
>>
>>25332497

Jesus christ, you need to get a real girlfriend man.
>>
>>25332496
Someone should post that screenshot of Chad collecting them like fucking pokemon by recording every virginity he took including his current girlfriends, who was pissed when she found out. Was kek as fuck.
>>
>>25332497
Amazing poetry anon, but I expect nothing less from you, being amazing on your own. I wish I could be with you again.
>>
>>25332618
Alas, I'm too heartbroken now to even consider the thought! Is One Piece worth reading? I've considered picking it up but its general popularity makes me skeptical.
>>
>>25332618
What we had as real as anything else I'll experience.
>>
>>25332652
is as real*
>>
mmm bittersweet that red pill, isn't it
>>
>>25332650
>>25332652

To be fair I feel the same way sometimes. Lonely souls often end up the most caring.

And One Piece is pretty good. It's a story that can appeal to pretty much anyone, and it keeps me entertained. Don't expect it to be "omg best show eva" but you will likely grow fond of it because of how long the story is, if nothing else.
>>
>>25332774
Alright, guess I'll put aside my hipsterdom and watch it. I like more action oriented anime anyway so I'm sure I'll find it entertaining. I hope you aren't lonely for much longer. I think people are too quick to disregard others on this board, and if we had a bit more empathy we'd all be able to placate our loneliness a bit.
>>
>>25331726
when you put your dick in a girl just remember you're only retracing the path of at least 20 other dicks

you're practically gay
>>
>>25332839
>not being vicariously homosexual
It's CURRENT YEAR. Come on, man.
>>
>>25331979
>if people were longer lived, would the "acceptable" number of previous partners rise with it?

Realistically it already does.
At 20 I wouldn't find it unreasonable for a girl to have 1 previous partner, a virgin at 20 might be harder to find, but not impossible.
>I'm assuming these are all long term relationships.
For a girl to be a virgin at 25 I'm going to assume there is something wrong with her, even if it is just social issues... Still on average I'd say 2 partners by this age is reasonable.
30+ it depends. Is there a reason she isn't married? Was she married before?

It all really depends on what type of relationship you are wanting. I'm 36 and married, if that ended I wouldn't look for another woman to marry. I've been there done that, so her having several previous partners doesn't matter to me - I would more or less want a FWB relationship.
>>
>>25332832
Baby, I'm awake if you are. I missed you, good to see that our love lived through the night.
>>
>>25331726

The problem to me never has been ex-boyfriends (as long as it is a reasonable number). What is much more fucked up is guys a girl has had kissed, fooled around or had a fling with. One nights stands, too. It is especially hard to deal with if she is still in contact with someone like that because he is part of her social circle, or if she doesn't tell you straight away and this shit comes up at a later point after you've socialized with those faggots.

That's way my new policy is to ALWAYS ask about ANY kind of history a girl might have had with any guy in her social group. You had a sloppy drunken kiss once 10 years ago? Fucking tell me about it straight away, not two years into the relationship.
>>
>>25333027
>way

*why
>>
>>25331726
Welcome to enlightenment

I'm not even joking. The world is a place filled with delusion to keep the machine of society running.

This isn't some random propaganda that's filled your head, it's the fact of the matter. Normal people don't bring up this subject because it's offensive, women especially don't want it brought up but when you think about it then you'll probably come to the realization that relationships are a sham. You're not the ideal to a girl like a girl isn't the ideal for you, you're always settling.

It's normalfag bullshit to just accept that the person you're supposed to care about the most was fucked repeatedly by people who didn't give a shit about her and she'll continue to fantasize about these people while in a relationship. It's only through modern society has it become acceptable to just settle for some 30 year old ex-whore to start a family with.
>>
Supply and demand, faggot. Look at how thirsty all of you fucks are. If you all had standards, along with every other male this wouldn't even be an issue. Too bad the average Joe/Chad will drop all their shit for a fling with just about any girl.
>>
>>25333055
>normal people don't bring up this subject because it's offensive, women especially don't want it brought up but when you think about it then you'll probably come to the realization that relationships are a sham

There are more than enough people that stil care about their partner's past. I know many guys who won't settle for a slut, and quite a few girls who avoid players. Most people simply limit their disdain to an excessive history of casual sex. A small number of serious, exclusive relationships with one or two instances of casual hook-ups is generally considered okay for both genders. Much more quickly becomes a dealbreaker for quite a large number of people though.
>>
>>25333139
>Most people simply limit their disdain to an excessive history of casual sex. A small number of serious, exclusive relationships with one or two instances of casual hook-ups is generally considered okay for both genders.

Basically this. Some people will date anyone, some people will only date those that fuck people they've dated for a while.
>>
>>25331726

It's lovely desu. Like one long happy gangbang. With perhaps a bit of molestation at the beginning and interspersed with the occasional rape/coercion.
>>
There is nothing wrong with wanting a pure specimen.
This way you can at least pretend that she chose you to be her sole love, that it makes you special and not just a slave whose job it is to clean up her mess and give her money on the basis of "love" that she doesn't even harbour for you.
It's just more apparent after she's done it to the other 12 shmucks before you.
>>
>>25331726

Want to hear some true stories? Here is one.

>gf and I in car on our way to meet up with friends
>topic of traveling comes up
>Her: "We could go to country x. My buddy Y is staying there right now. We could crash at his place!"
>"Sounds good to me. Who is he?"
>"Just an old friend." Pause. "And maybe I should add that we have some history but nothing serious..."
>"What? You used to date?"
>"No, he just fingered me when I was younger. But it was a misunderstanding... and a couple of years ago we made out when we were drunk but that's it!"

I lost my shit so hard, I swear to God. How could anyone think that it is a good idea to even think about suggesting staying at someone's place with your partner, when you have crossed the boundaries of a platonic friendship? There is no way back.
>>
File: 1449672825955.jpg (218 KB, 640x785) Image search: [Google]
1449672825955.jpg
218 KB, 640x785
>>25331726
>I can't help but think of how nearly all girls have been with other guys.
>It shouldn't matter
Why not?
>>
>>25333352
>>It shouldn't matter

Not the guy you replied to but to me it doesn't matter as long as it happened in a serious relationship and they aren't close anymore.
>>
>>25333348
>>25333348

What a whore.

If was reverse she would flip her shit, talk about it to all her friends and everybody would hate you

Women are fucking whores, fucking children, they dont care about anyone
>>
>>25333352

> single and horny

Oh boy these whores..
>>
>>25332151
I feel bad for normies who have a 3/10 gf because they think simply having one is what matters.
>>
>>25331726
>It shouldn't matter

Here's the thing though mate, the more sexual partners a woman has had the less likely you are to be her best, this is doubly true if you're a virgin yourself. If you're her only sexual partner you're gonna be her best by default, if you're her 30th you're pretty much guaranteed not to be. This means you'll get to bang her once before she finds out how shit you are and will leave you right then and there. You really think she'll put up with someone who can't even elicit the tiniest of tingles when she's been fucked into oblivion by somebody way better?
>>
>>25333348

First step into the cuck life.

Throw her away while you still can.
>>
>>25333869
Even if you got with a virgin, she'd know if you're bad at sex. Women talk about sex and relationships a lot, anon. And even if she was a total loner, the media is filled with topics about sex. In particular magazines and the internet but also movies etc. are trying to tell people how to have better sex.
>>
File: 1447195035916.jpg (77 KB, 867x809) Image search: [Google]
1447195035916.jpg
77 KB, 867x809
>>25333352
>I'm thinking I might break up with him
This place is bad for my blood pressure man
>>
>>25331726
You know what's really sick? Women know it's wrong, too. That's why they always lie about their number of sexual partners.
>>
>TFW I took my GF's virginity.
We are in a committed relationship and are very much in love. In my 23 years nothing has felt better than when we are cuddling and she gently pulls at my ear with her lips and whispers that she loves me while squeezing extra tight and nuzzling her nose into my neck. You guys are absolutely right to want this, it isn't some stupid meme.
The worst part is she has a few friends between the age of 20-23 who are still virgins and they are desperate to lose their virginity because they want to be able to please future partners in bed and not be seen as inexperienced. Sad that they'd sleep with Chad genuinely believing it'll impress their future husbando, but who knows how the minds of women work?
>>
>>25331947

some of us were actually around here before the neckbeards took over. Some of us were gentlemen. Those days are forever gone
>>
>>25331726
If /r9k/ was wrong you wouldn't be influenced. But you know that /r9k/ is always right.
>>
File: 1450081628110.png (125 KB, 1476x502) Image search: [Google]
1450081628110.png
125 KB, 1476x502
>>25333570
>doesn't matter as long as it happened in a serious relationship and they aren't close anymore.
Why aren't they together anymore then? Seems like a great representation of her bad judgement skills. Her past can tell a lot about her future. If she was dumb enough to get used by Chad, why should you lower your standards and be her safety net?
>>
>>25331726
What's the problem, I only wanted a virgin before coming here and my opinion hasn't changed. If your between 18 and 25 you still have a really good chance, especially if you date younger girls. Don't listen to others here about no girls being virgins, it's all bullshit. A good quarter of girls are virgins after highschool (probably more) and there are so many girls out there. One quarter of 1000 is 250. Don't you think that's still plenty? And many of them are decent overall. Your problem is that you need to get to know more people. Go to uni clubs, libraries, local events, etc.. and you will meet some decent girls, and some will be virgins.
>>
File: 12512512312512312.png (38 KB, 914x360) Image search: [Google]
12512512312512312.png
38 KB, 914x360
>>25335985
>Don't listen to others here about no girls being virgins, it's all bullshit.
>A good quarter of girls are virgins after highschool
Or they just don't tell about their experiences...

>Do I really need to disclose of any of what I have done?
>I'm done with it
>I will never be THAT promiscuous again
>>
>>25336090
Unless your in such a hurry to fuck them you will have plenty of time to question their behavior and find out of they're lying.
>>
>>25334831
>In my 23 years nothing has felt better than when we are cuddling and she gently pulls at my ear with her lips and whispers that she loves me while squeezing extra tight and nuzzling her nose into my neck
I don't get why it's that important for you to make a bunch of guys here feel like shit but you're a fucking asshole
>>
>>25336130
This. Also, people will talk. Some of her friends might have a slip of the tongue etc. Trust me, most girls fail at keeping that kind of stuff secret.
>>
>>25336426
I'm not trying to make them feel bad anon, I'm trying to demonstrate that it's something worthwhile wading your way through sluts and Stacies for
>>
>>25335708

Some people can change and learn from their mistakes.
If a girl genuinely regrets a whorish past then she'll be less likely to make that mistake with you, especially if you can offer her a relationship format she's not used to.
Someone who doesn't know about these mistakes will be more likely to make them while cucking you, which is arguably worse.

of course you have to know people well enough to be able to tell her intentions.

>>25333869
What is "best" is very different at different stages in a person's life and development. What is amazing at, say, 15, might evoke nothing short of disgust at 25.

Women's enjoyment of sex is very psychological and depends much less on her partner's physical ability than on whatever the fuck is going on in her fickle, chaotic head at a particular moment. If she's not in the mood even a horse cock on a body-builder won't do it.
>>
>>25333108
Average Chad fucks them in the mouth and sends them home for them to post about "all men are awful" to you on social media
>>
>>25332523
it is best if they are both virgins, but that is my opinion. I'm an old fashioned anon and I think people should wait till marriage. Taking somebodies virginity is theft, you are lowering the value of yourself and the other. Ultimately we are all sinners but I do think that this new degenerate sexual practices are not ok, just because we are all sinners it doesnt make it ok. We need to get over the small issues and grow in love and understanding and ultimately i believe the world would be a much better place.
>>
Unless she's in the quad digits she's basically a virgin.
Just accept it's 2015 and and it's natural for people to explore themselves and you'll be happier.
>>
>>25332496
I would feel worthless if I slept with a non virgin.
Like I was just another fuck for her but for me it meant more and therefore I'm more invested in her and she has the upper hand in the relationship because she doesn't really care about me.
>>
>>25331726
Who is that semen demon?
Hate the robot
>>
>tfw have virgin gf that was too busy with school
>>
>>25331853
If it makes you feel better even normies feel put off by girls with a high number count.
>>
>>25334006
She'd still stay with you though because cognitive dissonance.
>>
Is that Jessica Nigri??
>>
File: 1245646334734737673453453.png (149 KB, 661x1141) Image search: [Google]
1245646334734737673453453.png
149 KB, 661x1141
>>25339888
>If a girl genuinely regrets a whorish past then she'll be less likely to make that mistake with you, especially if you can offer her a relationship format she's not used to.
>whorish past
>she'll be less likely to make that mistake with you
How can you be that naive?

Take a look at pic related
>I had ****** relationships with other guys who exploited me
>I cheated on all of them
>I finally meet this really amazing guy
>I was going to kill myself, and he came over and "rescued" me
>I cheated on him week later.
3D Women are trash.
>>
>>25331739
you sound like a guy who comes here only for trap threads
>>
>>25331739
>If you're so impressionable that r9k can change your world view, you should consider suicide

Its not that r9k changed his world view, its that r9k revealed ideas he never even thought about, he's actually the same person he was before. If you have a gf and someone brings you proof that they're cheating on you, did that person "change your world view" or did they simply just reveal information to you and you interpreted it and adapted to it based on your already existing "world view".

It isn't a change, its a realization.
>>
>>25332999
>Realistically it already does.
>At 20 I wouldn't find it unreasonable for a girl to have 1 previous partner, a virgin at 20 might be harder to find, but not impossible.

>Realistically
>a virgin at 20 might be harder to find, but not impossible.

Cognitive disonnace at its best, my friend, you have no fucking idea what realistic is, I don't know what magically country you live in or if you sent this somehow from decades in the past, but you made a 20 year old virgin sound like a 1 in 100 occurrence, and in these times, its more like 1 in 1000000, bitches are fucking at 12 and 15, you have to be kidding here.
>>
>>25331791
>based homosex
Thank you based actual homosexual
>>
Yeah I'm jaded in the exact same way and it really does fucking suck. The higher the girl's body count the lower her value as a person to me.

I feel like I have been "redpilled" but sometimes people would rather just hide from the truth so we can enjoy life, even if we're blissfully ignorant.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.