[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be in a college class last september >sitting mid rear
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1451368429799.jpg (984 KB, 3867x3094) Image search: [Google]
1451368429799.jpg
984 KB, 3867x3094
>be in a college class last september
>sitting mid rear of the class, so as to stand out the least
>enjoying the many attractive girls wearing short shorts
>get to the classroom early and leave last
>eyes track the legs of every attractive girl who walks in and out of the classroom
>one day, a girl walking in looks in my direction and says "what are you looking at?"
>shrink in my seat, avert eyes
>not really sure if she's even talking to me, lots of other people sitting around me
>eventually, the moment passes, pretty sure no one else noticed
>never return to that class
>>
Why the fuck do you think anyone cares about your faggy little story, faggot?
>>
>>25331308

You are an asshole
>>
>>25331308
Why the fuck weren't you even more aggressive to this disgustingly faggy faggot?

fag
>>
>>25331308
I just...I...
>>
File: 1451377607799.jpg (57 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1451377607799.jpg
57 KB, 640x960
>>25331246
Fuck these guys op great post, I truly mean it from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for sharing
Here's my story

>be me
>highschool
>girls in my class sit weird
>I don't know how to explain it but they seem really relaxed in whatever class thair in
>take their flats of in class and spread legs instead of keeping them close together or what not
>almost oblivious to the fact they're wearing skirts
>private school so lots of editing to the uniform (folding the skirts up etc.)
>constantly sit in semi revealing positions
>language class
>group project with girl who /Pol/ would approve of, literal masterrace
>small talk about their gym class (swimming)
>making conscious effort to maintain eye contact (note I tend to just look around while talking to people)
>but real reason is becouse I don't want her to think I'm staring at her crotch.
>she's sitting on desk
>I'm sitting in a chair infront of her
>seeing as desks are higher up than chairs her hips were at head level
>*it's difficult to describe the position so bare with me*
> she was sitting with one leg dangling and one leg pulled to her chest if that makes sens
>obviously a clear view to her garden of eden
>being the God fearing man I was I only peaked when we stoped talking

I get flashed literally everyday, I am truly blessed to an extent
>>
>>25331246
Where you an obvious fagget who stared holes through their asses or what
>>
HAHAHAHAHA
WHAT A LOSER
>>
>>25331246
I once tried to take a pic of a girl's super deep cleavage while she was 4 feet away from me. Sometimes I feel retarded.
>>
>>25331246
Didn't read your story, but I just wanna say: how did volleyball shorts become an official part of the uniform? Like, what is advantageous about wearing vacuum-sealed short-shorts vs. say, just regular baggy shorts, like a male volleyball player would wear? There seems to be no other reason except for eye candy.

Not that I'm complaining.
>>
>>25334023
Look at what the average woman wears during the summer compared to the average guy. I guess they simply base it on real life. Why would a woman want to wear something modest when she can show off her ass?
>>
>>25331246
10 and 2 have some strange photoshop going on with their shirts
>>
>>25332686
You are not getting flashed, you're just a pervert
>>
>>25335542
He is getting flashed, they probably aren't doing it consciously though (or they get off on pretending to be oblivious).
>>
>>25335279
If you look close they all have some weird mark above their number.
>>
my every interaction with women is like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orxrkiPhCQM
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.