[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
presented with a rare opportunity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 640x908) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 640x908
I posted this on /adv/ but they were absolutely no help

>be 24 year old KHV
>have friend also 24
>KHV and a bit autistic
>our friend circle is really into gaming and regularly gets together at other KHV's apartment for games and shit
>he has little sister that just turned 18
>cute as fuck little sister type
>petite with perfect eyes
>way out of any of our leagues but know her pretty well due to brother
>she plays with us a lot
>not some fake girl gamer but actually good and into the games
>funny and has the cutest mannerisms that are hot as fuck for some reason
>she likes anime and cosplsyed as little sister from haganai
>she looked fucking amazing and would be a perfect loli
>keep thinking about pounding her little pussy while she lets out hentai moans and calls me onii-chan
>start getting hard after every time she says goodbye by hugging me
>he posted pics of his family on Christmas
>she's in her pajamas
>ended up fapping to pics

how do I get her to fuck me? if I don't bust a load inside her I think I'll go insane. her autismo brother is a bit protective of her too
>>
Don't just bust a load in her dude. Tell her brother you're interested and then ask her out.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.