[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Black feels general
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: tumblr_npaq2eiX461ut727bo1_500.jpg (21 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_npaq2eiX461ut727bo1_500.jpg
21 KB, 500x500
>be mullatto
>everyone hates me
>life is literally a curse being typecasted by everyone
>just want to end my lif fa,m
>>
I don't hate you OP
I'm sorry people don't treat you well
You will be in my thoughts
>>
i have a mixed friend, hes great and funny
youre probably ugly, nothing to do with being a nigger
>>
>>25331000
>tumblr_npaq2eiX461ut727bo1_500

C'mon OP what the hell is this you know this site hates minorities and tumblr
>>
>>25331068
This pretty much. Ugly as fuck nigger here, everyone thinks you're a lowlife when you're black and ugly, depending on where you live. I can see the look of disgust some people have while I'm walking on the streets. Since I walk faster than the average citizen, I notice some people even check their pockets and purses when I get past them. Makes me feel really fucking bad, although I got used to it.
>>
>>25331497
i do that op, sorry
i had a nigger steal a phone from my hands on the bus
he ran off and ripped the headphones off my ear smacking my face into the bus door and falling on the ground next to the bus breaking my index finger
>>
File: 1525414523433.jpg (142 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1525414523433.jpg
142 KB, 600x600
>go into /soc/ Ideal Mate Thread
>none of the females have black checked off in the acceptable race box
>>
>>25331497
>>25331582
I'm not OP. Sorry to hear that, though. But yeah, I don't blame you or anyone for being that prejudiced anymore, as I can see where that comes from. Sometimes it does hurt a lot, however. White women are the worst in terms of how they react by the way, especially the elder. I lost count of how many old white ladies automatically assumed I was something I am not.

>randomly browsing a comfy second-hand bookstore with my brother one day
>old lady approaches asking us where to find some author she's looking for
>"We don't know."
>"Oh, you're just from security..."
>walks away before we can even respond

>walking at a street with lots of movement in broad daylight
>wonder what time it is and notice an old lady with a watch nearby, just standing there
>start walking towards her to ask her the time
>she gets startled when she notices I'm closing in on her, taking a step back and making a surprised face
>"Sorry ma'am, do you have the time?"
>"Oh, it's 15:45."
>"Thanks. And sorry, I didn't mean to startle you."
>notice she feels kinda embarrassed that I noticed that, but say nothing
>as I walk away she proceeds to check her purse, as if I was some expert magician tier thief
>>
>>25331000
Mixed people who complain about being mixed are assholes.
>>
>>25332185
Being mixed is worse than being black though, you get none of the benefits from either race. Whites will never accept you unless you're a hot girl, and you won't be able to do thug stuff or talk about having a bbc, the only two benefits of being a black guy.
>>
>>25332372
>Being mixed is worse than being black though
Uninstall from life faggot

Growing up with the mixed niggers has shown me being mixed is a lot better than just black. More often than not they get better features and cool shit like gray eyes or something which gave them easiest access to the pussy came puberty and safe passage into her home when time to meet daddy.

I get black hair, Black colored hair, Black skin and Light brown eyes Which look black anyway

If you're unattractive and mixed then you should donate your body to science your kind are all the more rare.
>>
>>25331000
>just want to end my lif fa,m

Do it then you nigger piece of shit. Non-whites have no business living.
>>
>>25332634
Being an attractive mixed guy is worse than being a hideous black guy, least ugly black guys can do that bbc swag shit, look at guys like lil wayne. When you're mixed, you;'re stuck in the company of fruity men like fucking prince, kenny loggins, drake, and fucking lenny kravitz. Black guys get real men to be associated with, like fiddy cent, kanye, jay z, tupac, guys women admire and want to fuck.
>>
>want to try the drugs you read about on erowid
>everyone else who wants to try drugs probably thinks they're "too weird" to be able to get along with a black girl
>>
File: large.jpg (46 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
46 KB, 500x500
>coworker is mulatto
>gets complimented on his eyes by lady, pic related
>lady comes up to register, "your eyes are pretty too, not as pretty as his"
>get confused look on face and say "okaaay"
>tell coworker, he agrees that it was rude, and tells me he actually gets annoyed when people say his eyes are pretty
>>
Tfw half mestizo and half nordmutt
>>
people don't know you're mixed so there is no advantage. they think you're hispanic.
the advantage is that you're "exotic".

childhood was horrible. black kids made fun of you if you didn't adhere to the black culture of wearing doo-rags, basketball shoes and listening to only hip-hop while playing basketball every day.
white people did nothing but say "jokes" about stereotypes over and over. cornbread this, watermelon that, grape soda this, fried chicken that, doesn't matter if you liked them or not.

black people and white people are humans, but each side honestly thinks the other side is inhuman, that's how separated they are from one another.
>>
>>25331000
>mfw I realized after a month of shitpost threads about black women that black women are the most bitter women on the internet
>and they wonder why men don't want them
>>
>>25331497
dressing like shit doesn't help :^)
>>
>>25333614
>see some qt black girls come into my job
>they're all ghetto trash
>tfw they're never like pic related
>tfw like asian women but it's just a fantasy to escape the disgusting white women.
>>
>>25333518
>more or less 75% European admixture
Can you at least pass as an Italian or something?
>>
>mulatto
>too nigger to fit with the whites
>too white to fit with the niggers
>nigger hair
>brown skin
>father or mother is a failed white who had to resort to dating a shitskin

lel commit suicide already
>>
>>25332131
>approaching an elderly white woman for any reason
Do you have a fucking death wish young man?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjPgQi2Z1Xo
>>
>>25333614
>know an obsese tumblr-tier white girl
>septum piercing, blue hair, gamer gurl, smoker, etc
>find her facebook profile
>"In a relationship"

I get why men don't want me but I don't get why they want her. it's just not fair.
>>
File: 1387295687353.jpg (44 KB, 500x469) Image search: [Google]
1387295687353.jpg
44 KB, 500x469
>>25331000
Ladies and gentlemen,

This is why you don't racemix. No offense, anon.
>>
>>25333985
She is just a dumb whore.
>>
>>25332695
>Being an attractive mixed guy is worse than being a hideous black guy
This is why I can't stand lightskins.
God fucking damn how delusional can you possibly fucking be?
>>
File: 1401387097229.gif (2 MB, 319x264) Image search: [Google]
1401387097229.gif
2 MB, 319x264
>blackbot explains why you're incel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfGU7HeI-n4
>>
>>25331000

At least you have /r9k/, nice trips.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.