[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you cope with being ugly? Attractive people live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
File: banana.jpg (92 KB, 873x760) Image search: [Google]
banana.jpg
92 KB, 873x760
How the fuck do you cope with being ugly? Attractive people live lives infinitely better than ours, if you are also ugly. I want to opt out soon. I don't care to make money and enjoy myself (which there's a slim chance already) if I can't get one measly girlfriend.
>>
save up money and get surgery
>>
>>25330991
stop being a bitchboy and go lift yourself up
>>
>>25330991
>>25331010
>>25331021

Surgery and lifting. Do whatever you can to make yourself as attractive as possible. At this point I don't think is anything wrong with vanity because people will never stop judging you by the way you look. Hell, I think ugly people judge each other even harder! Because they're more bitter and sensitive about it.

Do anything you can to make yourself attractive. Remember, you're not the one who set those rule. Society did. Women did. Beat them at their own game.
>>
>>25331021
>lift lift lift!

I'm a manlet and muscles salvaging the appearance of the face is a meme.

>>25331010
Surgery can only tweak
>>
>>25330991
This is the second thread I've seen like this, this hour, why do you guys care so much to get a gf? When I think about first of all I ask myself If I deserve which the answer is "of course not". Even if I did deserve a gf I wonder what I would even do with one? I just like memeing it up with my bruvs here on /r9k/ and playing CS with my bruvs on steam and going to Taco Bell. I'm 24 btw and never had a gf so don't think I'm like 15 and haven't really experienced what it's like to have no gf. Life is pretty great tbqh familia
>>
>>25331141
>Even if I did deserve a gf I wonder what I would even do with one?

Is it about deserving one? Attractive and horrid people can get girlfriends. Even if I wasn't a bitter asshole I still wouldn't get one.
>>
>>25331132
>salvaging the appearance of the face is a meme.
don't think about it as direct improvement, the confidence will improve your personality which is important too.
>>
>>25330991
Plan A: don't be ugly
Plan B: kill myself
I got lucky with plan A, eat shit
>>
>>25331176

Even if I got an attractive girlfriend from this it'd still be trickery. I wouldn't be able to stand her being better looking then me. She'd ditch me once she gets bored.
>>
>>25330991
Get rich
>>
>>25331198
Simply this. It's only a matter of time before the fear of social awkwardness ceases to outweigh my desire to opt out of life.
>>
>>25331219
All jokes aside, with that self conscious attitude, you'll be forever alone
>>
>>25331132
>I'm a manlet

>people ITT think they can help him after he reveals this

DISASTER
I
S
A
S
T
E
R
>>
i feel like this will become a rate thread
>>
>>25331247
Or make money, enjoy life and dgaf about people
>>
>>25330991
idk dude. i'm attractive, but i can't pull in bitches.
i'm attracted to dudes and chicks and there are so many dudes who are just like NOT CUTE that manage to get with girls, and the one thing i've noticed is that they all have confidence.
please don't beat yourself up over your looks. i know how hard it is. i'm a little on the short side and it's been hard for me, but don't let this board alter your perception on reality. the reality is that your looks give you a smaller pool of my potential mates, just like my height, but you can't let it destroy your confidence, cuz that's what chicks dig, ya hear?
>>
>>25331219
you won't get an attractive one right off the bat. get over your ego and DATE a chick. then work your way up to someone you really dig.
>>
>>25331165
Why do you want one though?
>>
>>25331341
Crippling loneliness

>>25331326
This is the only thing that seems feasible to me.
>>
>>25331341
So I can have sum fuk on the reg obviously
>>
>see girl i think i have a chance with
>see pictures of her posing next to mega chad
>feel like shit

If Chad has to date BELOW his league how on Earth could I possible date even at mine?
>>
>>25330991
Confidence is the most important part of attraction, for both boys and girls. When it comes to women, you just need $
>>
>>25331362
>>25331355
Okay okay, you guys win, those are pretty valid reasons to want a gf.

I'll just hold on to my personal belief that once you realize you weren't meant to have a gf you can enjoy the "finer" things in life.

gl with finding a gf robros
>>
>>25331447
When girls get past about 25 they discover what they really want in men (stable cash flow)
>>
>>25331495
>weren't meant to have a gf you can enjoy the "finer" things in life.
It's not rational how I'm thinking obviously but right now just having a gf ever trumps enjoying at best living like a NEET but working a decent job.
>>
File: marui.jpg (104 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
marui.jpg
104 KB, 700x394
I look ugly, but that's not the worst part. The worst part is that I look suspicious.

No matter where I go, people feel unnerved if they're near me. At airports I go through more security checks than the rest of my family. I had my fucking hair checked to see if I was concealing anything in it. At Disneyland, I was selected out of the crowd to go through a metal detector. Went to the Mission Inn a few weeks ago and the security guards were blocking off the toilets. I had to piss and so did my mother and my grandmother - both of them were allowed to go, but I couldn't.
>>
>>25331548
How old are ya m8, I think you are the rational one because since i was like 14 or 15 i kind of realized people didn't like me so I sort of grew up accepting it nothing ever happened to make me think any different. Maybe realizing it's okay not to have a gf comes with time.
>>
File: wop.jpg (6 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
wop.jpg
6 KB, 190x265
>>25331700
Are you a middle easterner or do you have a cold dead face? I notice some people just look like snakes.

>>25331716

I swing between acceptance and get a fierce awakening whenever I have feelings for someone.
>>
>>25331700
yeah i know how you feel.
for some reason all girls are scared me, like they think i'm stalkin them or some shit.
>>
>>25331731
I'm american and white. It's probably the cold dead face; my nearly constant expression is similar to that picture, especially the eyebrows where one is slightly lifted compared to the other.
>>
>>25331731
>19
That's a fair age to be feeling the way you are, you are still pretty young and can still change a lot in order to get a gf tbqh and come back to tell us how you did it.
>>
>>25331778
The grass is always greener on the other side. I've been with my gf for 5 years now, she's pretty hot, but putting up with her shit often makes me wish I was alone again. Until I remember how lonely I would inevitably become again. Can't wait for real life ExMachina shit
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.