[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you find close friends? All I want is to be considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1451320355073.png (107 KB, 201x192) Image search: [Google]
1451320355073.png
107 KB, 201x192
How do you find close friends?
All I want is to be considered apart of a really close trio and maybe have a dude that would make me his best man for a wedding and vice versa.
I have tons of small friends and a gf, but no one I can always count on to hang out with and that wont view other people as their main group.
Makes you feel kind of lonely
>>
I don't know. It seems almost impossible outside of high school or college.
>>
All my "friends" from schooling moved on, grew up, or stayed autistic like we always were.

I'm stuck where I can't grow up and don't want to lose myself.
>>
Was in a trio in high school with committed gf. Truly does feel good senpai.
>>
>had close friends that could have been best/lifelong friends
>went full retard and alienated all of them
>don't feel a connection with anybody new I meet
>>
Conversation. Continuous conversation. The more you talk to someone and get to know them the closer you get to them. When people start sharing stories and advice and experiences, they start to feel a connection.

Ask questions, give an opinion. If they get offended, say "Sorry, didn't mean to offend you. What do you think?"

Do them a favor. A friendship is basically a relationship, just minus the sex and awkward feelings. Laugh, be silly, don;t give a fuck.

When they seem down, try to make them laugh or ask whats wrong. If they dont want to talk about it, try and talk about anything. If they want to be alone, give them space and say "I"m here if you want to talk, or get a beer."

Don't try to fuck your friend. Soon as you fuck awkward feelings and shit get involved and they will feel weird to you and around you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.