[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find girls with good family values and who are conservative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 1419876189253.jpg (97 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1419876189253.jpg
97 KB, 640x640
Where do I find girls with good family values and who are conservative and actually have hobbies and who are virgins in college?

I heard anime conventions are full of sluts and the women here are just attention whores but I feel like they'd be the best ones I could relate to.

What hope is there for people like us realistically?
>>
>>25330105

church u boon.

have u never been to a church?
>>
>>25330139
Ugh I don't want one of those brainwashed foods, I want an enlightened free thinker
>>
>>25330192

>wants enlightened free thinker
>doesn't want a slut

u wot
>>
They don't exist anon, our women are all whores now. You could get a foreigner but she'll prob become a whore when she moves here
>>
>>25330221
>all enlightened free thinkers are sluts
So you're telling me pure girls are retarded sheep?
>>
>>25330139
protestant here; feminism has infected our churches bad. I'll try an orthodox church to see if it is any better.
>>
>>25330298
no, the only reason being a slut was a negative thing is because you wouldn't be able to raise your kids very well.

Now we have birth control and condoms and all this shit. You gotta understand the female orgasm feels like 60x better than the male orgasm and they can have multiples. They are just gaming the fucking system with all this sex health information and getting free orgasms without having babies, why the FUCK would they be pure?
>>
File: transcendent_rage_pepe.png (104 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
transcendent_rage_pepe.png
104 KB, 399x388
You gotta pull the girl out straight from the womb
>>
>>25330298
Yes. Women's natural impulse is to breed with top tier males as often as possible and use sex to secure provision from lesser males. The only thing keeping their impulses in check was the threat of execution or social ostracization via religion. We no longer have this threat, so what do you expect? Women want to get laid, it's as easy as opening your legs for women to get laid, so why do you expect them not to have done it? Honestly give me one reason they should not have done it. Not some gay reason you don't want them too but a real reason that would affect them.
>>
>>25330336
Pretty much this. You have to cut this silly cave jew dumb dumb idea of virginal purity out of your head. Sex is just sex. Obviously you don't want a ho because it may be indicative of the rest of her personalities but expecting a free thinking, enlightened virgin is impossible unless she has some deep seated issue. Or is gross, in which case you won't be interested anyways.
>>
>>25330576
beta uprising wen?
>>
Eastern Orthodox girls
Most are slavs though which arent my cup of tea but a lot of guys like them
Really fair skinned Mexican girls seem to not be tainted by sluttiness either but I cant speak to confidently on that one
>>
>>25330192
Lol you sound like such a faggot
>>
>>25330192
Church is the only place you find girls like that. Also, you sound just as much like a brainwashed asshole. Be more open-minded and maybe you'll actually find someone.
>>
>>25330588
sex isn't just sex, it ruins women's minds, makes them more prone to infidelity and an unwillingness to work through troubles in their relationships.
>>
>>25330105
They don't really congregate in any sort of place, from what I can tell. I know you can definitely find what you are looking for though, it exists.
>>
>>25330798
That sounds like more unfounded cave jew religious babble on the dangers of promiscuity. Sex is healthy. It shouldn't be repressed.

Now should all women go out and whore it up? No. It's up to each woman person to decide that. Each person has a different relationship with sex.

Besides. A woman isn't going to just go whore it up forever if she has sex and be unfaithful. Women don't get the same pleasure men do from getting a lot of sex. There is no hunt for them, no sense of accomplishment. They're always going to want one dick they want forever for the most part. So it's all conjecture.
>>
>>25331020
Not him, but I'd also agree that there is usually something very off putting about girls who have causal sex.
Usually the problem is that they lack emotionally maturity and can't form, intimate relationships (Which require them to open up and show who they really are to their partner).
They just want to not have a close relationship, because they don't want to be seen and judged, so casual sex gives them sex without intimacy.
Also there is the factor of stds and pregnancy.
To each their own, but guys who want a long term gf are usually going to want someone who is not the type to just sleep around and not have relationships.
>>
You have to actually talk to women.

Staring from a distance doesn't count.
>>
>>25331020
There are actually tons of studies on number of sexual partners and divorce rates. I'm very anti religion and pro freedom or whatever but the facts are facts. If I ever were to get married I'd only consider a woman with few partners. It doesn't take a huge leap of faith to imagine someone who's had a lot of experience will be less likely to remain monogamous for life. You can't just put your past aside an forget about it.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.