[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A girl just held my hand romantically for the first time (multiple
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 722x349
A girl just held my hand romantically for the first time (multiple times tonight) and she told me she loves me. Am I a normie now?

Average user here wouldn't rate her lower than 6/10
>>
how did manage that?
>>
it was only the first time holding your hand and she already loves you? be careful my guy it sounds like a trick
>>
File: justbeeurself.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
justbeeurself.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
You were always a normie.
>>
>>25330047
She said that a couple months ago
>>
>>25330015

You made it out, yes you are a normie, this is a good thing
>>
>>25330015

Congrats, my friend

Wish luck to the other cyborgs stuck in this wretched pit.
>>
>>25330578
>>25330603

These.

NOW GET THE FUCK OUT NORMIE PIECE OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
desperate bump
>>
>>25330444
she said I love you before holding your hand, if this isn't bait then OP is probably bleeding out from an ice pick in his back because the girl finally snapped.
>>
transcended robot =/= normie

Just sayin'
>>
>>25331619
Transcended robot my ass. It's more likely you were always a failed normie or cyborg. Stop hanging on to the memes; you've got her now. Go, leave this place, and take a stab at happiness.
>>
You are white and tall. Did I guess it right? Admit it, I guessed it right
>>
>>25331682
White and 5'9
>>25331568
weve been talking for months but we haven't been able to spend much time alone until recently due to distance and conflicting schedules
>>
Is this post still here?
>>
>>25330015
>holding hands on the first date

Sweet.
>>
If I'm handsome enough to fuck women but I'm still autistic and depressed and just want to fucking die, does that make me a robot?
>>
>>25333426
Broken normie
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.