[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it, the bullies won. I'm here thinking about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (98 KB, 998x974) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
98 KB, 998x974
That's it, the bullies won. I'm here thinking about suicide every night and they're having time of their life. Chad and Stacy, they truly were meant for this world. Maybe we really are bad people that deserves everything we get, post yfw when you realized the bullies won
>>
owned faggot!
>>
You're a fucking idiot for letting /r9k/ culture influence you so much

No seriously, let how much of a dumbass you are sink in
And do something about it this time

Like god damnit I hate myself too but at least I do something I love myself for
>>
>>25330103
? I was a loser and suicidal before r9k.
>>
>>25330103

>this bullying attitude to a person who can't handle being bullied anymore

What do you expect this to accomplish? Do you believe those bullies who, when prompted into delving into their bullying ways, blame it on trying to toughen them up? Years of being put down and insulted led him here and to dislike and even hate himself. How are more insults supposed to help?
>>
>>25330103
>at least I do something I love myself for
What is your activity to distract yourself from suicidal thoughts?
>>
I fucking hate how people can be so mean to others and not feel a single piece of regret or shame for it. I wish I could help you out bro, I know it's hard. My suggestion would be to avoid them and try and get through the hurt, without bottling it up, just try to work through feeling less worthless.
>>
>>25329921
Time to learn how to fight, family
>>
How did you even manage to get bullies? i was antisocial and never got any
>>
>>25330442
He probably was a complete sperg
>>
>>25330442
then lucky you then faggot
>>
>>25330442
If you act of do anything out of the ordinary, publicly, and you don't have many friends, you are a prime target for bullies.
>>
>>25330495
I've been to 7 different learning institutions in my life, to get 0/7 I don't feel as if it's just luck.

Judging by the sound of your post you are probably retarded and gave them the reactions they wanted, natural selection.
>>
>>25330680
What sort of 'out of the ordinary' things would you be doing at school and why?
>>
>>25329921
Cheer up, OP!

Some things in life are bad!
They can really make you mad!
Other things just make you sweat and curse.
When you're chewing on life's gristle
Don't grumble! Give a whistle!
And this'll
Help things turn out for the best...
And...
>>
>>25330791
... most importantly be yourself!
>>
Whining on a Vietnamese sockpuppet board is sure to help. No, wait. Why aren't you doing something against the bullies?
>>
>>25330805
No!
Always look on the bright side of life
> whistling
Always look on the light side of life
> whistling
If life seems jolly rotten
There's something you've forgotten!
And that's to laugh and smile and dance and sing!
When you're feeling in the dumps
Don't be silly chumps!
Just purse your lips and whistle
That's the thing!
And...
>>
>>25330749
Out of the ordinary can range from sitting by yourself at lunch, to raising your hand to answer every question like a teachers pet, to being a pregnant teen, to smelling bad, to dressing very different, to having an odd hairstyle, to having an autistic level of interest in a subject
Ect.
>>
I got bullied when i was younger and i still get bullied, i think we were born with some type of curse man, like we're all just naturally hated for no real reason.
>>
All you can really do to bullies is say or do something extremely degenerate and shocking to them that will probably get you beaten to shit. Then, get them suspended/expelled for breaking your arm. And make sure there are friendly/impartial witnesses.
>>
>>25330317
Because they have no empathetic basis with which to relate to OP.

They have literally never experienced being bullied like this. That's why people who have had rough lives are often the most understanding of other people's problems.
>>
File: 1451162062424.png (62 KB, 247x318) Image search: [Google]
1451162062424.png
62 KB, 247x318
>>25329921
>post yfw when you realized the bullies won
I didn't really have any bullies.
Or maybe I just can't remember.

Something won, but I know it wasn't me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.