[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 0220 - IRUUN9M.png (265 KB, 590x572) Image search: [Google]
0220 - IRUUN9M.png
265 KB, 590x572
just found a pimple by my [spoilers]Pee Pee[/spoilers]. Ance is getting out of ctrl

Percribed Epidum and doxyxyclone(antibiotic) by dumb pediatrition. If it doesn't help i get to see a real dermatologist.

Any tips Robots?
>>
>>25329845
>Cut milk, cheese and anything lacteal in general
>Drink a lot of water
>Get Isotretinoine pills (they have to be prescribed by a dermatologist though)
>Try to eat less fats
>DO NOT FUCKING SQUEEZE THOSE BITCHES, IT WILL LEAVE A SCAR AND EVEN PERMANENT STAINS
>Keep your face clean

Good luck OP
>>
>>25330005
Only thing i dont do is drink a lot.

My shitti peditrition said food makes no difference
>>
I have mild acne but I'm thinking about going to my doctor and getting antibiotics for it. Might be a magic cureall. Already do a 3-step cleaning routine but it just isn't enough.

What do you guys think? Do they work?

Also sidenote: while I was in Europe my acne virtually disappeared with only using regular body wash and moisturizer on my face. How come?
>>
>>25330414
op here
Food, air??

Something i got ceratinly helps but its wearing off
>>
>>25330485
I have really terrible acne in my groin. Very embarrassing when I'm with a girl, but it's the scaring that I hate most since wearing pants agitates that area and creates said scaring.

This is another reason I think antibiotics is where I should go. Not that I'll become a dirty fuck and stop managing my face.

But yeah man, when I went to Europe all I pretty much did was use the Dove for Men "face and body wash" on my face, then apply a natural but quality moisturizer, and I was crystal clear until I came back to Burger Land.

I ate so much shit too. I gained so much weight in Europe. Oh and it was debnt land so I don't think the air was very "clear" but perhaps sun and humidity and other things were factors.

tl;dr it's genetic and you just have to try different things every 3 weeks until you get lucky
>>
Use hibeclens and watch what you eat. No greasy or sugary stuff.
>>
>>25329845

accutane.

>>25330414

monocyclone

>>25330590

showers

seriously though. experienced fucker here.
>>
>>25330722
>showers

You fucking cuck, I'm the cleanest person I know.

The groin acne is more like shit that grows under the skin. It gets agitated from wearing anything around my waist, aka clothes, and thus makes it worse, and creates scarring.

I looked it up once and it's either I get antibiotics or absolutely nothing will help it. I am a very clean person I promise you that.
>>
>>25329845
I pretty much have acne only on my face, but I had one appear on my dick once or twice too. The situation on my face is beyond repair though. I'll start taking Accutane in January but the damage is already done. I'm on antibiotics to prepare for it, and while it did help a lot it also made me notice how bad the scarring already is. I'm afraid that when I finish taking Accutane my face will look like the same utterly disgusting shit it looks like now. Can anyone confirm if the face scarring gets better?
>>
>>25331012
It's called scarring for a reason. Its a scar. It will never get better
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.