[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dr. Danny's dating corner.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 750x600
Welcome to Dr Danny's dating corner. if you are looking for no bullshit dating advice look no further.
I can help you get that qt gf of your dreams.

So let's hear what your problem is and I'll do my darnedest to help.

My credentials:
>under 30
>fucked just over 50 chicks
>oldest 58, youngest 17(was 24)
>lost virginity at 14
>fucked black/Chinese/Brazilian/Swedish/German/English/Scottish/Welsh/Irish/Hungarian/Russian/Ukrainian/Croatian/Japanese/Australian/South African/Canadian/American/French/philipeno girls
>Have had MMF threesome
>have had FFM threesome
>have fucked a trap
>have been in slave/Dom relationship
>have lived with long term gf before
>have cheated on gf before
>STD free, never had STD
>have fucked married chick(few times lol)
>might have kids, not sure about it.
>fucked fat chicks, stick thin chicks and everything in between.
>fucked 3 virgins.

So let's hear what you need help with
>>
Describe the FMM threesome. A girl I know asked me to have one with her and her boyfriend and I'm hesitant but curious. She's hot but I'm really uneasy about the idea of actually fucking a girl while another guy does
>>
>>25329644
Op-senpai, how the hell do I initiate conversation with qt3.14? She seems cool and is pretty but I cant fucking think of a way to talk to her
>>
Dr. Danny I think you are a liar
>>
want to make it just over 51?
>>
>>25329702

It was kinda strange. The weirdest was when we tried to both fuck her pussy at the same time. I didn't know the dude, so no awkward shit after. The chick knew him. I didn't interact directly with the guy, but our ducks did rub in the pussy.

I would say, try it. It's better to try something and not like it then to regret not doing it. Just make sure you and everyone else knows the boundaries.

In my exp I told the dude, I will not suck your dick or fuck you or get fucked by you. But he was free to suck my dick. Back then was not ok with fucking a dude. Now I'd probably give a go.

Good luck.
>>
>>25329644
How do I keep a gf or fwb if I have no life?
>>
>>25329757
This desu.
Need proof senpai
>>
>>25329644
You sound like a slut with low standards, how is that credentialed
>>
>>25329739

How do you know her? Where do you see her? What do you know about her?
>>
>>25329644
>Have had MMF threesome
you are a faggot, Dr. Faggot if you prefer
>>
>>25329644
>youngest girl you had sex with was 17, when you were 24
>lost virginity at 14
Were you molested by a priest or something?
>>
>>25329834
Did you get sucked off by the guy, you fag?
>>
>>25329863
I have a T/Th class with her, but I'll occansionally see her walking about on campus or w/e
>>
>>25329644
How can I start a long distance relationship?

We've both established we mean a lot to each other and we both consider each other really good friends. She's even told me I'm her only real friend, and she has asperg so she's not lying.
>>
>>25329839

That's a common problem, especially here. You nee to address the problems in your life(or perceived problems). Girls don't want losers. So if you are a loser you need to trick them into thinking you are not or fix your life. Break down the problem and address each problem.

Example:
I smell bad - take a fuckin shower, clean your clothes
I'm fat - exercise, stop eating garbage
I'm broke - get a job or sell drugs etc..
I'm ugly - get girls drunk, lower your standards

Your life will get better and you will see that girls will give you more attention. I always had the best luck not looking for it. When you try too hard, shit goes wrong. Take it easy, relax and pussy will find you.
>>
>>25329942

Nope. Didn't interact with dude.
>>
>>25329966
I'm going to assume you are not living in the same city lol.

Be open and honest, if she is a sperg it shouldn't be difficult. Just tell her you want try a long distance relationship. Go for it. If it is ment to be it will happen. If not you won't waste your time.
>>
>>25329904

Lol, no I fucked a 17 my first time.
>>
>>25329757

Nope no need to lie.
>>
>>25330085
Thanks m8. I'm going to ask her on Valentine's day then
>>
>>25330002
Right, so there are no tricks if im fucked on the job department.

Back to the dilemma
>want gf
>dont think gf is worth the wageslave lifestyle
>>
>>25329944

Don't over think it. Just hit her up and ask her if she would like to grab a snack/coffee/drink.

Just go up to her and say " hey aren't you in my X class?" Even if she isn't act as if she looks a girl in your class, that's your in. You can then talk to her and make your move.

If she says yes(to coffee/drink etc), get to know her. Ask her what she does for fun. How her classes are going etc.....

Get her talking, it will make any social anxiety/problems you have less obvious.

Good luck anon you can do it.
>>
>>25330181

That's cool. If she plays vidya send her a gift through steam. Pick a game you play online with her. Something you think she would enjoy. Will give you that playing vidya with qt gf on the couch at home vibe etc
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 282x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 282x340
>>25330295
Thanks senpai. I'll try, hopefully shit goes well
>>
>>25330189

There are all kinds of bullshit ways you can make money online. You can buy and sell shit on eBay. Find cheap services on fivrr and then just middle man and sell to others for more. Dunno what to say about job shit(never waged slaved) I'm self employed and have been for last 8 years.

You could always run a scam or two to make some cash then go legit. Or sell drugs(did that when younger).
>>
>>25330353

Good luck. The most important is to just take it easy. Talking to girls is no diff then talking to anyone else(dad,mom,best friend,doctor etc.)

The only pressure is the pressure you place on yourself.
>>
>>25329852

My standards are simple. If it doesn't gross me out. Fuck it give it a go.

My mind set. "There is an ok fat chick in front of me. I think I can pull. Have a fucked a fat chick.....no. Let's see how it goes" or " have I fucked a fat chick..yes.. How was it?" If "gross...fuck that. No dice"

Standards are not low. I just would rather not be on my death bed and think missed out on an experience in life. No regrets.
>>
>>25329805

Thanks for the offer lol. Have gf now. Tried the cheating thing once with a previous gf, didn't go so well lol. So not too keen to try my luck.
>>
>>25330810

Play it cool. Girls are like fish they get easily spooked.

How do you know her? Do you have any common interests?
>>
>>25330914
Bleh. Reposting my original comment.:

>Im in my late 20s and want to ask a 19 year old out.

>It is at work. We've talked before, and I'm not a TOTAL sperg, so I think I could tell if she was totally disgusted by me. I would gauge her interest from neutral to somewhat interested.

>I have a somewhat roundabout and work related way of introducing the topic planned out.

>I plan on asking in a somewhat subtle and humorous way.

>Should I do it?

How do I know her? Do we have any common interests?

She works at the same place I do. We've talked and it seems like we see things the same way.
>>
>>25330497
Yea self-employment is the aim. Dont think I can deal with wageslavery.
Having more flexibility with my time will always be a plus with the bitches anyway.
>>
>>25331225

So what is holding you back? Just grab a drink after work and see what happens. Or do something stupid with her like go to arcade/bowling etc. If she is into vidya, just invite her over to your place to nerd out. Just make sure you have clean nice smelling place. And for god sakes clean bedding.

Try not to make it seem like a date. Do that few times. Then ask her to go out to dinner and movie(more traditional date). You need to get her comfortable hanging out with you outside of work. Also, you don't want to fuck up work. The fake dates like vidya/bowling will allow you too see if there is a chance before you possibly create an awkward work place situation.
>>
>>25331265

Yup and bitches love guys that are leaders. Entrepreneurs are leaders. They also see more potential for possible gold digging down the road. You can play off this. Use it and exploit it.
>>
I posted this on /adv/ a couple days ago:

I'm 24, out of college (chem major), currently unemployed and looking for work. I'm living with my brother in his living room and having shit luck. I took the JLPT this month and am strongly considering moving my job search to Japan depending on the results. My self worth is at an all time low and I don't exactly radiate confidence.

That said, I'm terribly lonely after having broken up with my girlfriend of six years a little over a year ago. As of late, I've been aimlessly flicking through Tinder, not really expecting anything; driven by a base, instinctual yearning for, let's not lie, sex and companionship. Last night a girl actually asked me out to a bar on New Year's, and said she thought I was handsome, and seemed awesome and nice. She herself is really cute. It's almost 24 hours later and I still haven't replied, because while this is something I want on some level, I question whether a relationship is a good idea when I'm unemployed, depressed and technically homeless, and furthermore if this girl would even be interested if she knew the full truth. Even if everything went perfectly I'd still probably feel like I didn't deserve it. "To love another you must first love yourself," right? But I'm so far down a hole I just don't even know. Compounded on top of everything is my moderate social anxiety that I can usually endure at the expense of acting naturally. And I literally haven't ever ingested alcohol, don't drink on principle and don't know my own tolerance. And again, I live with my brother. On one hand, it appears to be impending disaster, on the other, it's an opportunity to feel better about myself, in what I feel is a rather selfish pursuit.

tl;dr should I go out with a cute girl who approached me on Tinder even though I feel like and probably am a total loser
>>
>just over 50 chicks

That's actually not that many in the context of being a "dating guru."

That's like how many a frat guy has after finishing college.
>>
Talked to girl I know kinda well. Friends on insta, don't have number. We have seminar together but that's it. See her on campus eating lunch by herself. She talked to me about home life a few times. She loves traveling and journalism. Want to know how to get to know her better etc. I'm not ugly and she's about a 6.5/10. I normally start conversations though. But when we talk she's very enthusiastic. She's also artistic. She told me kind of personal stuff like how she doesnt like her dad so much as her mom. I don't wanna just ask her out b/c that seems weird. Just wanna get to know her better and see if she's intrested at all
>>
>>25331437
My credentials is not mearly the total. But the wide array of experiences. I have fucked every type of chick from the freaky goth chick to Stacy. Punk chicks,hippy chicks, normies, ravers, skater chicks, pin up chick, a chick who was in playboy(she was old by the time I fucked her) fat chicks, skinny chicks. A Chick that wasn't technically a chick.
>>
>>25331375
>So what is holding you back?

I haven't really done much/any of this sort of thing before, so I'm looking at this from a "becoming more normie" standpoint, and not from a "scoring ptp" standpoint.

Anyway, a customer asked if I wanted to got to a movie with his son, and I did after throwing caution to the wind. I plan on asking her if any customer as asked her to go to a movie (probably not), and then telling her I'd take her to one.

I feel like asking her out to see a movie is sort of cliche and bleh, but whatever. If it works out, I could use it as an excuse to ask her if she wants to go to an arcade or whatever.
>>
>>25331488

Well you have good start, you know her interests. She is into art, great now you are into art as well. Find out if there is any cool exhibits coming to town. Ask her if she wants to check it out. Just be like "hey. You wanna check out the fish scale artwork of David duchuvany?" Easy.
>>
>>25331616

correction, lol.
>with him and his son
>>
>>25331626
shes not into art shes likes to draw and she does it all the time and she does it well. I get your point though and go w/ similar intrests thx
>>
>>25331616

Don't ask about if anyone else has asked out to movie before. You don't ask her to movie first, work up to it. Do other random non date shit first. Do this a few times, then work up dinner/movie/whatever more traditional shit.

You need to ease her into it. Say hey "I gotta go clothing/buy some shit shopping this weekend. I am no good at it. Wanna help me out. So I don't end up looking like a dork etc?"

Girls like to shop, they also like to play dress up. You give her both and she will pick clothes for you that she finds attractive. And unknowningly make you more attractive to her.

You also get a chance to get to know her outside of work. And she gets comfortable with you outside of work.
>>
>>25331752
Picking out clothes for a guy sounds WAAAAY more intimate that just going to a movie dude.

Going to a movie is awkward teenager first time going out with someone tier.
>>
>>25331784
its a friend thing and i guess for girls easier b/c they do that with friends
>>
>>25331412

I'll keep it short. Your are probably a smart dude(educated), most likely higher end of IQ(Chem major).

If you are going to Japan. Great, then take this time to do stuff to make your move easier. Learn Japanese, get in shape etc.

You are not a loser, you just have not started to live yet. Start by grabbing shit by the horns. Clean your self up and meet that chick for New Years.

Don't feel pressured to drink. You can just say to her "I don't enjoy being drunk, makes me feel shitty/ill" or if you Dont want to drink but not stick out. Drink non-alcoholic beer, works for me when I am DD for the night.

If on the other hand, you want to drink but are nervous. Stick to beer, lower alcohol level and you can pace yourself. Stay away from shots and spirits.

When with her, don't focus on what you don't have but rather what you do....a bright future with cool shit on the horizon. Sometimes when you are the lowest you need to just say "fuck my problems for tonight, I am going to have a good night out."

Good luck.
>>
>>25331930
Ok, I understand your point of view.
>>
Girls say I'm the funniest guy I've ever met but I look like one of those fucking troll dolls. Advice?
>>
>>25331930

Exactly, you also grab a bite/drink to eat after ;) this can lead to more if it goes well. If not you have a foundation for more.

Just try not to get friend zoned.
>>
>>25331991
More info:
age 20
richish parents
Chem eng major minors in math/comp sci so shitload of stem classes w/no girls
Dress like a homeless man becAuse I feel like nothing looks good on me
>>
>>25331991

Get a haircut. Simple.
>>
>>25332008
Im sticking to the movie plan.

I go on my own all the time, so Ill just ask if she wants to go with me to the movie Im going to anyway (it goes without saying I wont mention that I go on my own all the time).
>>
Is there any truth to the proposed 80/20 rule?

Basically, you need to be a male model to get women sufficiently turned on?
>>
File: watchoutwegotabadassoverhere.png (10 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
watchoutwegotabadassoverhere.png
10 KB, 255x197
>>25332106
>ask 4 advice
>ignore b/c alpha and posted on thread just 4 kicks
>watchoutwegotabadassoverhere.jpg
>>
>>25332138

Yup and he will fail. She will get creeped because he is in work buddy box. Will they create awkward work environment, boss will sack him. Will not be able to pay rent, be kicked out and live on streets. Forced to suck Chad off behind corner shop for beer money. Good luck.
>>
>>25332251
I live with my parents, so I have nothing to lose.
>>
>>25332327

Let me make an amendment.

Will lose job. Parents will get fed up. Kick out of house. Will be forced to suck Chad off for cheap crack and Penny candies.

Goodluck.
>>
>>25332121

OP pls answer senpai.
>>
Dr, I have this belief of never lying to people I have met, but should I tell grills iv never kissed/had gf if they ask?

A part of me tells me to act like Chad for a bit and just try to get them in bed
>>
>>25332362
asking a coworker if they want to go to a movie with you ONCE does not constitute sexual harassment.

Asking a coworker to help you pick out clothes would fall under the sexual harassment category too if asking someone if they want to go to a movie with you is sexual harassment.
>>
>>25329644

I'm trying to reconnect with an old female friend of mine. We were co-workers and I was her room-mate for a few months and became fairly good friends (am male). I left on great terms and was invited back to crash a few nights if ever needed.

I had to leave for schooling (trade school), and I'll be finished in a few months. I want to go visit and drop by.

Would cold knocking and visiting work, or would that come off as unwanted?
>>
>>25332455

Do not tell them the whole truth. You can tell a chick you are a Virgin. Just spin as you never really had the chance with the RIGHT girl blah blah.
>>
>>25332629
Thanks doctor, I hope you regularly make these threads
>>
Does posting work now?
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.