[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it rape?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: car-time-lapse-o.gif (1 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
car-time-lapse-o.gif
1 MB, 320x240
I was having sex wit my new boyfriend, it was my first time and he didn't spend enough time warming me up and I then told him I was a v and to go slow and shit. He put me in doggy and plowed me. It hurt like hell, even when I touched my clot to make it feel better. I was actually in tears and told him it hurt...he just continued and pushed my back down ... It was traumatizing but he cuddled with me after and I was scared he'd do it again. I'm really repulsed by my bf now and I just want to stay rational and not have an emotional outburst but whenever I think about it I get angry and feel ashamed. I told him this tonight and he said it's normal to want to fuck your gf like that and that my feelings are typical. Then asked if I was ever sexually abused.
I don't know if I can ever enjoy sex again
>>
It's not rape because you put yourself in that situation. Learn from your mistake. Although considering you're a woman, I doubt you will.
>>
Did you ever actually tell him to stop?
>>
>i was having sex
>i didn't enjoy it

=/=

>i was raped
>>
>>25329594
cant handle that good dick
>>
it's not rape, but he definitely went too far in not listening to you when you said it hurt and stuff. If you feel this way about it you should probably break it off.
>>
It's not rape but you did a terrible job of communicating what you wanted to him.

Do a better job of communicating what you want to him.
>>
>>25329594
>told him it hurt...he just continued and pushed my back down

That's a grey area. Most likely yes since you told him it hurt and he didn't stop. He's an asshole either way. Tell him how you feel and that it's not normal.

Was this his first time as well?
>>
>>25329594

Sorry but it's not our fault that your nigger boyfriend doesn't speak the queens enough to not hurt you. Maybe that guy you cucked would have at least taken your overly-sensitive poon into consideration.
>>
>>25329594
This has to be bait. If not get the fuck off of /r9k/ with that bullshit there are better boards for that.

The common opinion here of women is enough to taint any sort of legitimate answer you might receive.
>>
>>25329733
No...you assume the person u love in pain is a reason to satop
>>
>>25329861
>normie couples
>loving each other

Spotted the shit eating normie.
>>
Plenty of things wrong with it.
You asked him to go slow. Did he listen?
When he started to fuck you. Did you remind him to go slowly?
When he 'put' you in doggy. Did you say you didn't want that? Did you say you would've preferred missionary?
Wait, you said it hurt and he continued?
Aye, that's rape, 100%. The rest could be miscommunications/him or you being an autist, but you were pretty clear on it and he doesn't seem to care.

Next time take your obvious questions to /adv/.
>>
>>25329594
>my clot

kek

sounds like your new bf doesn't really care about you and you should probably dump him
>>
>>25329861
But if you didn't tell him to stop or just...move away from him, you can't really say he was forcing you to do anything you didn't want to. I agree he lacks empathy or is not a very good person, but that's not the same as rape. You can't just assume people know exactly what you're thinking.
>>
Actually, you raped him.

>I then told him I was a v and to go slow

That is where you gave him consent.

But at no point did you ever mention him giving consent. Without getting his consent, you raped him.

OP, you are a rapist. You should go to the police and turn yourself in.
>>
>>25329906
>Wait, you said it hurt and he continued?
>Aye, that's rape, 100%

Take your garbage opinions back to Tumblr. Fuck me. This stupid bitch decides to have sex with a brute and you want to take her side?

If she had a three digit IQ, she would have told him to stop and then broken up with him. But no, she's a woman.
>>
>>25329594

Unfortunately you have fucked an asshole.

It sucks, but it's going to happen to anyone willing to take emotional risks. All you can do is walk away.

But do walk away.

And tell the girls who know him why you walked away.
>>
>>25329906
She didn't tell him to stop. "It hurts" =/= "I no longer consent to this".
>>
why didnt u just fuck a guy with a smaller dick?
>>
>>25329594

Implying this isn't bait, he probably loves you for your weak willed nature more than your personality so yeah there's that
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.