[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women are not physically attracted to men's bodies. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 574758.png (251 KB, 508x397) Image search: [Google]
574758.png
251 KB, 508x397
Women are not physically attracted to men's bodies. They are attracted to things like wealth, status, power, charisma, and utility that emanate from his body, lifestyle and personality, not the body itself.

Men are only attracted to women's bodies, and things like emanate from her body directly, like the sound of her voice, the look in her eyes, the warmth of her smile, the way she laughs, etc. Men are not attracted to personalities, a sexy personality can make a sexy woman sexier, but if a man is not physically attracted to her, there is no way he ever could be (while sober), doesn't matter what her personality is like. Women can be swayed by personalities, which is why you will often see not so bad looking women with disgusting slobs of men, while men would rather just be alone than be with someone they're not at all attracted to. This is also why PUA tricks can work even for ugly fatasses.

So I hope I explained well enough these common misunderstandings.

>I'm a good looking guy damnit, why don't women like me? Why are they going for men who are uglier.
Because women are attracted to male personalities, not bodies.

>I'm a thoughtful and intelligent woman, why are men only interested in me because of my body, they should be attracted to my mind and not see me as just a sex object
Because men are attracted to female bodies, not personalities.
>>
>>25329538
>Women are not physically attracted to men's bodies.

Nope
>>
Wrong, women are mostly attracted to masculine facial aesthetics.
>>
>>25329538
why are you still so obsessed with that chingchong? It was years ago, move on with your life ffs
>>
>>25329538
I'm attracted to male bodies.

le shruggoth

*flies away*
>>
>open your ass and your heart and mind will follow

I don't know why but this fucking makes me kek
>>
>>25329622
why are you still so obsessed with hitler/jesus/george washington? It was years ago, move on with your life ffs
>>
>>25329633
open your boy pussy
>>
File: 0001007.png (332 KB, 564x470) Image search: [Google]
0001007.png
332 KB, 564x470
>>25329643
>>25329831
this is kontent
>>
women -are- attracted to men's bodies, it's just that they have to emotionally turned on as well as physically turned on in order to really feel something tangible. this is why.. if you ask a straight female, "do you like shemales." they'll say no, "I only like guys, with fully masculine features."
>>
anuther bump
>>
please tell me his jaw is shopped
>>
>>25329538
well, you are close, but I would love my girl even if she was marred or disfigured, bald, or whatever. Her looks were the bait, sure, but I care about her as a person way more than a body.

But a good personality does matter more than looking good to women. I should know. I am an ugly fuck, and fat to boot.

then again, I do draw from a personal bias.
>>
>>25332335
>being a jawlet
>>
>Women are not physically attracted to men's bodies.

This is demonstrably false.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.