[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sperging the fuck out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
>at grocery store
>decide to put 2 items in bag and walk out
>no alarms
>nobody chased me
>everyone says im in the clear
im a fucking idiot. i dont even know why i decided to do it and im freaking the fuck out. like am i fucked? i dont know. who else /gotaway/ here?
>>
>>25329508
No, they review the tapes at night. They'll be looking for you anon.
>>
You're fine as long as you don't go back there
>>
>>25329508
Hear those sirens? They're coming for you!
>>
>>25329534
bullshit
>>25329558
kek
>>
>everyone says im in the clear
Who?
>>
>>25329508
what was going through your head when you did it?

pretty crazy dude, not sure but I'd say you're safe as long as you don't go back there like >>25329554 guy said, they'd only have your face to go on which isn't as much as you think, doubt the cops would pursue some shoplifting as hard as they would a violent crime.
>>
>>25329599
doesnt matter at this point
>>25329649
honestly nothing. i wasnt thinking at all. i just did it. my anxiety is killing me right now honestly and hope not
>>
>>25329687
Don't worry about it
They're not going to come after you, they're going to wait until you come back
>>
File: 1444848665428.png (87 KB, 464x516) Image search: [Google]
1444848665428.png
87 KB, 464x516
>Thinking shoplifting is somehow fucking hard or risky

It's a supermarket too you idiot.
Even if they confront you, you apologize and play stupid.
It's not like you stole the mona lisa
get over it.
>>
>>25329722
yea youre probably right
>>25329780
i agree with you but the thing is, im not normally a thieve. this is literally the first time ive ever done anything like this so im sure you can see why im freaking the fuck out
>>
>>25329806
>this is literally the first time ive ever done anything like this so im sure you can see why im freaking the fuck out
Well if you want to do it again, stop freaking out and get control of yourself.
This is such a benign thing, if you want to have a criminal future, get your emotions under control
>>
>>25329867
The first step is to backtrace, or think about the potential crime in terms of what you know for sure happened, and then what the other people know for sure happened.

Then you ask yourself if they have reason to attempt to figure out something that may lead them to a piece of evidence

Then plan for the worst case scenario.
In this case, the worst case is they notice something is off the shelf and misplaced.
>>
>>25329941
tfw it was on clearance and a soda kek.
i kinda think im over reacting but still
>>
i know its so minor and probably not a big deal but i still feel like scum, which i am.
>>
I've been caught red-handed stealing with products in my jacket. I apologized and listened to a sob story about how the owner of the store had "a son my age" and how she hoped he "never turned out like me." That's it.

The other time though I hid in the bathroom of a target for like an hour because I was convinced people were waiting for me to leave it so they could arrest me for clearly ripping off tags of things in the bathroom and trying to just walk out with them in a bag, etc.
>>
You're completely fine. They only review security tapes if there's evidence something disappeared or if something big went missing. And even then, nothing would happen.
>>
it always made me kek when retard thieves would sprint out the fire exit and sound the alarm when they could simply walk out the front door and nobody would say anything.

not saying you should keep stealing OP as the guilt is clearly eating you alive, as it should.
>>
>>25329941
>the worst case is they notice something is off the shelf and misplaced.

No, the worst case is they notice OP grabbing items and popping them in his bag and then not going to a cash register. Which I assume they would since it's their job.

He can't say that he was confused as in if he bought three items but only paid for two at the self checkout for example. They may not be able to prove anything now though since he took off with the evidence. Any /lawyers/ ITT?
>>
>>25330048
the cashier person wasnt there bc she was on other side of store. also it was self checkout
>>
>>25330028
>the guilt is clearly eating you alive, as it should.
I hope it's not guilt, I hope OP is starting to realize the rules are all made up.

>>25330048
The worst case now dipshit, because OP isn't the brightest, he only now started thinking about this bs right now.
>>
>always pointed out unnecessary details when I spoke to the whole class
>second long silence always followed my remarks

I cringe more to my autism than I do in any cringe thread.
>>
i mean i kinda feel better because this store isnt a union but its just like. im not tryna get arrested senpai
>>
Since OP is making a pretty boring thread.
Who /Criminal/ here?

I've stolen hundreds of dollars worth of alcohol, joyridden 3 cars broken in to 3 large buildings.
I have not been caught once, and I've only been getting stronger.
>>
>>25330114
>not just getting your own money and buying things
Pleb. Absolutely pleb.
>>
>>25330114
Anyone here know much about carding?
>>
>>25330226
I did it all for fun
>>
>>25330314
as in money laundering?
>>
>>25330354
Maybe something along those lines.
>>
File: 1441947879587.jpg (26 KB, 311x406) Image search: [Google]
1441947879587.jpg
26 KB, 311x406
>>25330370
like what do you wanna know? google that shit senpai
>>
>>25330412
Nothing to see here officer.
>>
File: handsupbitch.jpg (14 KB, 448x300) Image search: [Google]
handsupbitch.jpg
14 KB, 448x300
>>25330435
yall r caught. give up
>>
>>25329508
Are you like 14? I've stolen tons of shit from grocery stores. They don't give a fuck. You're fine.
>>
>>25330572
No, she's just a woman
>>
All food at grocery stores are digitally tracked and a silent alarm has already been tripped. The police already know where you live and are arming a swat team to bust down your door at any minute.

I use to steal books from the book store.
>>
In all seriousness, unless you stole something expensive they're not going to give a fuck. If they didn't stop you at the door they don't even know it's gone. No one is going to watch the cameras unless you stole something actually valuable.
>>
No one cares unless you steal something really expensive. I used to work at a grocery store and the dude who worked the customer service desk used to steal food all the time.
He would just put the stuff in bags for later but never actually bought any of it.
>>
>>25329508
Bro, they write off about 4000 a month for shop lifting in an average store. They won't even notice until stock check which will be Sunday night, and as they only keep 24 hours in most stores you'll be fine.

But seriously, stop being a bitch.
>>
kekles
>>
File: 1450702998354.jpg (95 KB, 500x600) Image search: [Google]
1450702998354.jpg
95 KB, 500x600
>at shops getting stuff for ravioli dinner (thats pasta for you americans)
>put big soda on self checkout
>didn't scan, had to press button
>payed for other items
>free soda
>got away with it
>>
>>25329998
>stealing from a family owned store when there are literally dozens of mega-chains that would sell you into slavery for a dollar
people like you should have your hands cut off.
>>
Grocery store employee here
It is literally impossible to notice if someone steals unless we actually see them do it
You are so fucking clear it's fine
Even if they saw you and double checked on the camera, if you go in like next week they won't recognize you
We find wrappers for candies and shit all over the store cause people pick them up and eat them. People take entire carts out without being noticed. They steal reciepts, go collect the items on those reciepts, and return them for free money.

No one cares
>>
>first job at a gas station
>take hot dogs and donuts whenever I'm hungry since we throw them away later anyway
>move up to actual merchandise, candy and chips
>take drinks too, and eventually 5 hour energy shots so I can get through the day
>boss calls me out on it one day
>for some fucking reason I admit to it, even sign a confession
>quit anyway
>worry for weeks after if they'll press charges or something
>nothing happens
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.