[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>27 years old >no job in 3 years >no education past
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: jHpg6zqT_400x400.png (42 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
jHpg6zqT_400x400.png
42 KB, 400x400
>27 years old
>no job in 3 years
>no education past high school
>social anxiety
>fear of failure
>no friends
>live with mom

Should I just kill myself?
>>
Nah, anything could happen and you'll eventually die anyway. In the meantime just heavily invest in some hobby to keep your mind occupied.
>>
>>25329404
Hate to say it, but yes. You're limited to a life of terrible wageslavery. But, try NEETing as long as you can, I guess.
>>
>>25329404
>26
>no job ever
>dropped half-way thru CS degree
>smell bad
>live with parents
yeah we should
>>
No. Believe it or not the only reason why you feel worthless compared to others for where you are, is the brainwashing. You've been brainwashed by our culture, run by the illuminati, that almost the only way to be worth anything is to be a wageslave or a part of the system.
Think about it, if you were in some third world country it would be fine and normal that you live with your mom and have no degree. It's all a matter of perspective.
Do what I do and neet it up while learning about the the truth of this world. About the fluoride in the water put in their to calcify our pineal glass and destroy our psychic awareness, so we won't expose what we already are thankfully.
>>
go back to school my guy
tell everyone you were taking time off for your mental health or idk what the fuck ever. it's never too late
>>
It's not going to get any better for us. At least you (probably) don't have phimosis let me tell you that shit fucking sucks.
>>
>>25330172
I did actually, had it taken care of thanks to my dad's health insurance
>>
You can try it to see if you like it.
>>
>>25330101
>implying true robots will ever be accepted into a university, let alone graduate (unless it's one of those fake, online for-profit jewwy schools)
>>
>>25330101
i don't have money for it. my mom can't pay for it either
>>
>>25330215
state university will take anyone who can fill out paperwork
>>
File: shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg (50 KB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
shruglife_fullpic_1.jpg
50 KB, 550x400
>>25330215
There's always community college?
>>
>>25329521

This, it's too late to try. Ride the wave of NEET until the last possible second, then jump into sweet nothingness.
>>
>>25330215
state colleges pretty much accept anyone
>>25330223
pell grants
>>
Start training to be a wagecuck. Shave 2-3 times a week, get a hair cut every 2-3 months. Go on a walk once a week, just to get out. Apply to some jobs. You're white, you have everything in your favor. Any job will do. Consider community college, it's not much harder than high school and the easiest path to a middle class job.

Hang in there. I'm almost non verbal and got a job in tech/finance. Granted it took me a year after graduating but my GPA was shit and I'm not the best at interviewing. Anyway, most of my communication at work is over email, besides stupid meetings and forced small talk. I personally have much more social anxiety going to a crowded mall that the infrequent chatter at work. The only bad part of work is it's boring and a waste of time usually.

All that said, life isn't shit. It's nowhere near as complicated as you think. Try to have fun along the way. A high school grad has the skills needed for a lot of office work. Not that they'll take someone without a college degree... But trust me it's easier than you think.

Anyway gtfo of r9k and go to >>>/biz/ (ok it's not much better). The people who aren't trolling would be glad to help you turn your life around. If you want to be a failure... well misery loves company.
>>
File: spooks.gif (7 KB, 170x200) Image search: [Google]
spooks.gif
7 KB, 170x200
Nah man. Just read some Stirner, Nietzsche, Schopenhauer, some Sarte, a bit of Epictetus, and whatever you can find on Diogenes. Eventually you'll realize how fucking dumb wagecucks truly are, and revel in their hatred.
>>
>>25330215
I have a bachelor's degree. I was never able to utilize it though.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.