[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Krystle Cole AKA neurosoup testicle removing/circumcision expert
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6
File: krystle_cole_2012[1].jpg (56 KB, 300x398) Image search: [Google]
krystle_cole_2012[1].jpg
56 KB, 300x398
http://www.neurosoup.com/krystle-cole/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoAHoREHLmE
Whatever happened with this Krystle neurosoup bitch? Saw a thread a few days ago about it on /x/ (of all places), and all the comments, but now they're disabled obviously.

This bitch took part in torturing a guy, for idk how long.
>dude is in love with her
>she basically seduces him into a cage so her and her bf can torture him while both her and her bf are tripping balls
>inject his dick and balls with idk what
>cut his dick and balls a bunch
>torture him a FUCK ton
>leave him for dead in a field
>he doesn't fucking die
>well connected so just say "zomg he made me" and gives up her druglord bf/husband or w.e. and walks off entirely free of charges because -woman- who was -forced to ingest lots of random fucking hallucinogens- so she dindu nuffin
>now has semi-successful youtube channel guiding druggies on their acid trips
>never once admits to her crimes, she's off totally free remember?
>someone on here finds her and her story
>her videos are flooded with comments of "y u torture dudes bawls" etc
>blocks comments a day later
No idea how long the torture went on, but it seems /r9k/ so since I heard it on /x/ and went to /b/ without a single response, thought you guys might know any more recent developments. Seems like she's got some atoning to do, but anyone know if they gave up screwing with her? Personally, it pisses me off to a whole other level, and I'd rather she not get off with a slap on the wrist for ruining this guys life.

She's got this whole youtube channel and website claiming to pretty much be an all-around hallucinogen guru (12 y/o FB level posts/vids btw), and she never once mentions this guy that she totally fucking ruined supposedly only because she was using the very drugs she is promoting. Now she makes her money telling people "hey, your dog and you have chemical/spiritual connections so send me pics of ur dog and I'll paint him for A TON OF MONIES."
>>
Meh. Who cares
>>
>>25329246
the only thing I know about this bitch is she is
>le drugs girl
>>
>>25329286
Sorry Idk why I wrote that whole post lol looking at it now it's long as fuck and creepy, despite never being on /r9k/ I probably belong here.

I just wanted to know how that panned out.

Also she sorta does deserve to get her fingernails bamboo shooted or something, you have no idea what she did to that guy before she walked away with not even a slap on the wrist. Society functions because people get punished for their crimes, at least at a somewhat consistent rate.
>>
Fun fact, her boyfriend was the guy who brought down the Packard LSD operation. Packard and some other guy had good enough OPSEC that they were sailing fine until that guy (who was way, way in deep with the DEA and FBI doing all kinds of shit) ruined it all.

That guy was fucking insane. He was running a fucking MDMA lab while simultaneously busting other cooks with the feds. I think he eventually went to jail though.
>>
>>25329364
Its all good babygirl, maybe this thread will become something interesting. What I meant was, this bitch already got away with murder so who cares at this point what happens to her
>>
File: 1447613556432.gif (106 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1447613556432.gif
106 KB, 250x250
That's pretty crazy.
What happened to the dude that was tortured?
Did he not try to get some sort of compensation?
Did he even manage to recover?
>>
>>25329399
Fuck yeah, this was sorta what I was lookin' for m8. I actually knew about her bf and Packard before this (looong fucking time ago), but I had never heard of her. I'm disappointed as fuck that they didn't try to go after her, after what she did.

>>25329492
He's alive, and has a decent family AFAIK. His dick doesn't work, but they probably used artificial insemination. I'd doubt he got ANYTHING from her, or anyone else, for the horrible shit he went through. They basically were like "welp, you're alive and can pee straight. That's good enough. She's cute as fuck and/or connected, drop it."

Mostly, it scares me all to high hell that someone could do this to me and get away with it. You can easily find what she did, and she has never been held accountable for it.

I just want a goddamn lead, or someone who knew something.

>>25329401
Really I shouldn't care. If she's a threat, she's probably under severe scrutiny, but for whatever reason I feel she got away when she shouldn't have. I was mostly asking what came of her, and if anons just quit after they saw she blocked comments.

In the end, she probably was hurt either mentally or reputation wise enough to count by this attack. Even if no one saw the comments, people are suspicious as fuck of a channel which has blocked all comments entirely.
>>
>>25329246
i read her book. also, who knows what really happened, guy was hallucinated while he was tortured, his account is not reliable.
>>
>Society functions because people get punished for their crimes, at least at a somewhat consistent rate.

Heh.
>>
Well fuck. Watched a few of her vids a few years ago. One that stands out is her talking about a DMT enema or some such thing. Kinda abandoned her in favour of erowid/actually taking psychadellics.

Would it be a good idea whenever I'm tripping next to put on one of her vids and tell whoever I'm tripping with about her escapades? Probably not.
>>
There is truly a dark side to psychedelic culture.
>>
http://www.vice.com/video/getting-high-on-krystle

Oh, she was that girl they kept in that silo and fed acid to for years? I heard about that ages ago, didn't know they were the same people.

>>25329939
There's dark sides to almost every culture at some level. Most people who trip wouldn't get up to this type of behaviour. There's probably been some weird anime murders. Obviously high-level drug manufacturers and people involved with them might be capible of greater depravity and such.
>>
Christ

>Within the report, kidnapping and torture victim Brandon Green states (Report, p. 4) that after kidnapping by Skinner and Krystal Cole, he was: 1.injected with unknown chemicals and drugs in his penis, testicles, back, arms and legs. 2.hit in the groin repeatedly. 3.kicked in the groin until he blacked out. 4.forced to drink an unknown substance and was also forced to swallow some form of "parasitic eggs." 5.not given any food and very little fluids during his captivity. 6.bound with duct tape by the hands and feet and beaten repeatedly. 7.duct-taped across the mouth to prevent his calls for help. 8.tied around the testicles and/or penis with a telephone cord and suspended from a bed. 9.pulled with the telephone cord around his penis until cartilage "popped." 10.subjected to a deep cut into his penis with a knife or razor blade. 11.subjected to bleach being poured over his groin area. 12."brutally shaved" by Krystle Cole of his scalp, eyebrows, genitalia and his entire body. 13.subjected to severe trauma to the rectum with an unknown instrument.
>>
>tfw you drive by the strip club she used to work at all the time
>>
>>25329883
>Would it be a good idea
hell no
>>
>>25329246
>>25330044
>'Most users of psychedelics are responsible people! Don't judge the whole culture by a couple of cherry-picked cases!'
>>
File: 1405485385399.jpg (103 KB, 1050x767) Image search: [Google]
1405485385399.jpg
103 KB, 1050x767
>>25330044
There's no fucking way this cunt didn't know what she was doing. And she even had an accomplice with her? Guess I got a weak stomach.

To subdue someone to that type of torture, for that extended period of time, and using the drugs as a loophole is beyond fucked.
>>
>>25330164
well yeah, if everyone on psychs did that stuff there'd be massacres daily.

Also, OP, the guy's posting in this thread right here:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/18289908/fpart/41/vc/1#18289908
>Thanks Mr.! And just to clarify I never had the pleasure of meeting Leonard until years after the kidnapping when he tracked down my cell phone number and randomly called me from prison one Sunday. As you can imagine, I was beyond shocked/surprised! I don't remember how long we talked but I was extremely impressed with how sweet and caring he was towards me. He pretty much just wanted to get ahold of me and make sure I was doing alright. He was very pleased to hear that I had kids and was happily married, (this was a several years ago prior to my divorce.) Although it obviously wasn't his fault n any way, shape or form - he apologized for what happened to me and asked if there was anything he could do to help out. I told him I would just love to stay in contact with him since it's rare to come across someone who can actually relate or understand in one way or another, plus we have a common bond because both of our lives have been radically altered because of Todd. So ya, I actually never knew Leonard back when he was working w Todd. Krystle and Todd moved to Tulsa where Todd's family lives during the trial and that's when I first met both of them. Krystle and Todd had nothing but positive stuff to say about Leonard.
>>
>>25329939
From what I've heard, most people in the community she is trying desperately to be in, deny her and her "teachings" entirely.

True "trippers" won't go anywhere near this bitch, they consider her poison.
>>
>>25330280
>True "trippers"

Can you use 'no true tripper' more explicitly than that?
>>
>>25330171
>There's no fucking way this cunt didn't know what she was doing. And she even had an accomplice with her? Guess I got a weak stomach.
>To subdue someone to that type of torture, for that extended period of time, and using the drugs as a loophole is beyond fucked.
The courts, and it looks like most citizens and even 4channers, seem to disagree.

She's literally the golden child for any lawyer that gets wind of her case.
>done mind-altering drugs?
>mebe some of it was less-than-entirely-voluntary
>welp lets let em off and give em a goddamn youtube channel

Can't believe the military denied me because I smoked a fucking joint, and this bitch walks away like nothing happened after torturing this guy so fucking bad.
>>
>>25330339
>implying the media or the society would ever present 'psychedelics' in an unfavourable light (as would be the case by association if she were deemed guilty)

What do you expect, really? 'Psychedelics' are to be presented as a harmless miracle cure, period. Anything that casts doubt on this is a no-no.
>>
http://www.vice.com/video/getting-high-on-krystle

Oh, she's actually talking about it in this vid, 16 minutes in.
>>
>>25330044
I don't know why this guy hasn't just gone back and killed her.
>>
>>25330415
what fantasay world are you living in?

>>25330441
He found Christ
>I am not interested in focusing my time bashing Krystle. Although years ago I actually plotted her murder, nowadays I definitely prefer the opposite end of the spectrum, which is forgiveness, and Im grieved by my old hate-filled heart and I am very glad I wasn't ignorant enough to ever take revenge into my own hands. Krystle, Todd, Bill, and the various policemen and government agencies that were complicit in my kidnapping and sadistic, life-altering torture - I forgive all of you and I pray for your own sanity, redemption and peace of mind. God knows we all need it, regardless of our horrible choices!
>>
>>25330164
As a person who is accustomed to psychedelics, as well as accustomed to being around OTHER people who are accustomed to psychedelics, she is totally full of shit.

She took full advantage of
#1: Courts have no fucking clue how psychedelics work because they don't want to because of who the fuck knows, devil work or something (basically, no officials know how to test for it [they can't, really] and have no idea how it really works first hand and if they do they keep it to themselves)
#2: Cute little white girl who would NEVER torture a person who's tied up and cannot reciprocate

She's moved on like nothing happened. She didn't even give the guy a tribute page or anything, she just blocks anything about him. If she wants to just "forget about it all," she's definitely going about it wrong. Forgiveness does not come before conviction/confession.
>>
>>25330467
>what fantasay world are you living in?

One in which I actually READ about 'psychedelics', BOTH personal reports, popular articles, and studies. The amount of apologetic frenzy with respect to them is staggering. 'They broaden the mind! They open to experience! They cure depression! They are harmless, you just need to use them responsibly!'
>>
>>25330415
It's safe to say that if LSD were stil legal, this (particular) incident may never have even happened.

>>25330508
yeah, she seems kinda shifty in the video when she talks about it.
>>
>>25330296
Sorry I'm not sure what you mean. I'm not a part of that community, so I didn't know what phrasing to use. I hoped you would just understand my meaning.

There is a community surrounding hallucinogenics/psychedelics and they generally refuse to associate with her. In my opinion, that speaks volumes. Sort of like Al Qaeda or any terrorist group saying "holy fuck, those ISIS dudes are fucking whack we have nothing to do with them."
>>
>>25330580
>It's safe to say that if LSD were stil legal

If LSD were still legal, the last textbook you read would be approximately 10% shorter, the street outside your window approximately 5% dirtier, and the PC you use would be approximately 40% slower.
>>
>>25330625
I mean that you embarrassingly disclaim association in the 'no true Scotsman' fashion: oh, she's not a true psychedelic user. Don't be a coward and embrace that she is, and that you are sharing a culture with an evil person.

>you won't
>>
As somebody who is on a preposterous amount of hallucinogens at this very moment, she doesn't have an excuse. Don't put that shit on the drugs, man.
>>
>>25330672
>Don't put that shit on the drugs, man.

'I-I-she-I don't know what could have contributed to her behaviour, but I just KNOW it's not drugs, all right? Don't ask me how I know. I just know. I'm an expert, okay? Trust me. It's not the drugs. It's just her.'
>>
>>25330415
wat.
>zomg these guise did acid and they are totally in control of their faculties, and we will forever trust anyone who comes forward which has previously done acid
>things that never happened for 500

>>25330580
>It's safe to say that if LSD were stil legal, this (particular) incident may never have even happened.
I'd actually tend to agree with this. If the drug had been properly studied, publically, things like this (and the Manson family, for that matter) would have never happened. Manson probably knew more about acid than any government official, which should scare you as much as it does me.
>>
>>25330560
Okay look at it this way...

I'm assuming, and feel free to correct me, but
>your accounts are all blogs and bullshit written by hippies and the equivalent
>actually trusted sources are in scientific journals
>no professional would EVER admit to doing acid/hallucinogens
>no cop/military would EVER admit to doing acid/hallucinogens
>mainstream media says "welp, if you do acid/hallucinogens you're totally off the hook we totally forgive you no matter what"

Prove me wrong, it'd make for a decent day of reading.
>>
>>25330735
If LSD were 'still studied', then researchers, consuming the substance in question themselves, of course, like any true scientist, because every true scientist including chemists working with cyanide, knows that, of course, one cannot understand something unless one tries it on oneself... every researcher would one by one declare that... in fact... why am I doing this? Why am I studying the societal consequences of psychedelics as a matter of fact? This is a trifle. This is not important. This changes nothing. This means nothing in the broader context. Psychology and philosophy and religion is a worthier field of study. Let me switch specialties. The true noble subject of investigation is the nature of the relationship between reality and consciousness.

Such would be the results of 'studying psychedelics' had they not been delegalized.
>>
>>25330638
had a chuckle, good job

>>25330660
Are you american? Then you share a culture with loads of evil people. Everyone shares things with evil people.

>>25330717
maybe it was
a) the inhuman amount of drugs she was taking (waaay more than a regualr recreational user of psychadellics, who may do them once or twice a year or only once ever)
b)the shitbags she was hanging around with
c)her own lax morals

>>25330735
I'm not even talking from a research standpoint, the guy was kidnapped in the first place because they guy making all these drugs was being investigated by the feds.

Point about Manson senpai is true. LE and policymakers are generally pretty far off the mark when it comes to drugs.
>>
>>25330735
The American government knows everything there is to know about LSD and other drugs already. They just aren't sharing that information with anyone else.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
>>
>>25330819
>maybe it was [...]

'S-she was a shitty person from the beginning!! If someone is retarded after a trip, this means they were retarded to begin with!!'

>Are you american? Then you share a culture with loads of evil people. Everyone shares things with evil people.

This is irrelevant, druggie coward. I never commit 'no true Pole' fallacy; in fact, I have been explicit that my countrymen are largely loud and vulgar. It is you who desperately deflect from the fact that you committed the 'no true psychedelic user'.
>>
>>25330660
In the hopes that you're not a troll, I'll say that I absolutely do not associate with that culture at all. I'd admit to my own limited use of acid very willingly, but not in any way like her or her associates did, and I only know that they don't like her from reading myself.

I'd be happy to see you say some shit about my acid usage, because I could use it against other posts ITT.
>>
>>25330815
The original "scientists" studying the drug are known to have an "unwritten rule" where they could drug each other randomly, with things like spiked morning coffee etc.

There's even a pretty hush-hush albeit public case where an associated scientist jumped out a window on acid, and their family got a pretty substantial payout (read: quiet monies). All public, precious government record... no tinfoil here.

As much as it may pain you I actually agree with most of your post, but LSD has never been studied legitimately in clinical settings. Only ever given to unknowing John's and "scientists" pranking each other.
>>
>>25330815
You sound a little stressed out, brother
>>
>>25330819
>I'm not even talking from a research standpoint, the guy was kidnapped in the first place because they guy making all these drugs was being investigated by the feds.
>Point about Manson senpai is true. LE and policymakers are generally pretty far off the mark when it comes to drugs.
Seems like we're on the same side, and mistakenly arguing.

Most people ITT don't seem to know how mind-altering drugs work.

Not to be mistaken for me saying "hurr I'm so educated and experienced and you're 12 y/o" I'm not trying to be offensive, just trying to communicate that some people are simply unequipped to argue about such things and should not talk like their word is fact. I talk from experience, and try to convey it as such. Many ITT post as "fact" although it's obvious they don't have any fact OR experience.

I'll reiterate that I'm not trying to offend, don't get mad. I just want discussion.
>>
>>25330824
I try to stay away from widely accepted tinfoil shit like MK Ultra. It tends to help keep discussion like this free of shitposting.

I know just about everything there is to know about the subject, but judging from an... above board (so to say) view, they "know not how it works." At the very least, judges, prosecutors, lawyers, arresting officers etc in cases either do not know how they work, or will deny it until they are blue. Ask yourself why, and the reason that comes is why this Krystle chick is free with literally not even a slap on the wrist. She wasn't punished at all.
>>
>>25330885
Oh right, you're THAT guy. We've argued before in a similar thread. You see how I factored in the massive ammounts of drugs she was taking?

Anyone have that image to respont to this Anti-Buddha faggot or whatever he is?

>>25331113
sorry if my tone was a bit off, I got what you were saying from the get-go.
>>
>>25331032
I am aware that spiking drinks/food is 'responsible' drug users' favourite pastime. I suppose this has ruined the lives of many a musician too, not just Syd Barrett whom I remember at the moment.
>>
>>25331232
(Another I remembered off the top of my head is Roger Wootton (?) of Comus who's apparently been to mental hospitals as well.)
>>
>>25330419
her body language is telling a different story
>>
>>25331232
>>25331032
>>25330885
>>25331298

Found it.

You're probably flattered someone made this. I would be too.
>>
File: antibuddha.jpg (468 KB, 965x1311) Image search: [Google]
antibuddha.jpg
468 KB, 965x1311
forgot pic, guess I'm too much of a filthy druggie :^)
>>
>>25331338
In your eagerness to post the image informing anons about me, you forgot to notice that one of the posts you quoted was not mine.
>>
>>25330885
Not that guy, but I can't even figure out what you're trying to argue... Are you trying to say that she was in control of her faculties, or that she did it all "bekuz da bad guise gib her da bad st00f?"

It's really hard to tell, and it seems you argued both in the same post.

>>25331197
>sorry if my tone was a bit off, I got what you were saying from the get-go.
werd.

>>25331232
I was talking about the actual scientists who originally (AFAIK) studied the drug. They had an "unspoken agreement" around the... lets say, office, which entailed being spiked with acid at random as long as the one who did it was sneaky enough. This could include the pizza you ordered, which your super-nice cubicle m8 brought to you "out of the goodness of his heart," to soaking the neckline of your shirt if they ever got a hold of it.

I'm talking about the actual guys who (quote) studied the drug (unquote). Look it up, it's pretty public and no one knows to look for it. I wouldn't believe it's legit, but the family got a huge fucking payout which was public, and the gov't refuses to say why even though the guys kids are absolutely livid and quite public about it.

Again, not talking about some fucking musicians or self-professed "responsible" drug users. These people were anything but responsible, and I NEVER suggested they were.
>>
>>25330467
Fucking Christfags. Some people deserve a bit of revenge.
>>
>>25331365
>Are you trying to say that she was in control of her faculties, or that she did it all "bekuz da bad guise gib her da bad st00f?"

My arguments are not inconsistent. I am (1) pointing out that druggies whiteknight the drug by shifting blame for the situation entirely on the lady, and (2) pointing out that druggies disassociate themselves from a person who can be *construed* to have been guilty/evil -- regardless of whether she was or wasn't responsible (truth is, it was probably 80% drug-caused, but again, that's irrelevant). Two separate issues.

As for what 'responsible researches' used to do, I don't really care frankly. Kudos to you for educating people who might not know this yet, but present apotheosis of 'psychedelics' is more pressing.
>>
>>25331338
Wat? I'm (>>25331032) and I have no idea where you're coming from. None of those other posts were by me, and I have no fucking clue what you're going on about.
>>
>>25331457
See >>25331354.

referringblox
>>
>>25331432
That reminds me, anyone remember Christfag from /old9k/? :3

>>25331457
my mistake, I've been awake for a very long time
>>
>>25331474
>That reminds me, anyone remember Christfag from /old9k/? :3
Yeah and I swear I've seen him post once or twice in the past couple of months. Nothing regular though.
>>
This bitch needs to get cancer.
>>
>tfw everyone you've ever known who was into psychedelics has been severely mentally ill or twisted
there's just something not right about the kind of people who wants to experience whatever it is they experience while on those drugs.
>>
The court transcripts are the most disgusting thing i've read, and they're available online

Some highlights

>Injected dude with some parasite the crazy guy imported. Tortured guy is still infected.
>Wrapped telephone cord around dick, pulled until it snapped
>Did all this after injecting him with stimulants and psychedelics so he was awake but had no idea what was occurring other than "this is eternal pain lol"
>Beat the shit out of him and poured acid or something in the cuts, I forget exactly
>>
>>25331576

>tfw this applies equally well to people who post on /r9k/

lel
>>
>>25331474
>|3.jpg
christfag was pretty delusional but he was one of my favorite posters cos of that
>>
>>25331576
That's called psychosis. Not to the diagnosable degree, but it is the same thing. Also known as religious zeal, admitting no wrong, being enlightened, knowing better, and so on. Why do you think 'psychedelic' epiphanies are a thing? Because they create the IMPRESSION of conviction. Why do you think people say they 'touched/understood God/the universe'? It is the IMPRESSION of understanding in absence of anything that's been understood. If the trip happens to cement a preexistent delusion of the druggie, what results is an indelible conviction.
>>
>>25330419
>"I have PTSD now because of what he did"
>is smiling while saying this
well okay then.
>>
>>25331596
If it's true that the guy has forgiven the perpetrators, then this is the most fucked up aspect. He probably couldn't deal with his own powerlessness to punish her and chose to 'forgive' so not to break down completely.
>>
American justice system at its finest.

You have guns and you allow it? You deserve everything you get.
>>
>>25331450
I appreciate your kudos, but I do not fall under any notions you expressed in that post AFAIK. I was trying to express my own notions, which at this point are most likely lost to anything/anyone significant.

Simply put, #1: She is accountable for her actions, and #2: These drugs don't fucking totally mind-fuck people.

Maybe she was held for years on end in some dark room fed only acid, water, and dog food. If that were the case, she would say "damn there was this one guy I tortured one time because I was forced to... totally sorry dude." That is no where in sight, as soon as his story was mentioned on her youtube video comments she blocked all comments channel wide. Suspicious as FUCK. When I first heard of her story, I was fully ready to give her the benefit of the doubt. Now I'm pretty inclined to believe she's hiding it, for a shitty reason.

>>25331472
What is refferingblox? Is that a bad thing? Never been to /r9k/ in all my years, apologize if that's a thing.

>>25331474
NP, honest mistake. Just had me confused lol.
>>
>>25331669
It reminds me a bit of those parents whose daughter was killed by a some black thugs in South Africa. They forgave the thugs and even befriended them when they got out of prison. I think they were fucking disgusting and delusional rather than powerless though.
>>
>What is refferingblox?

'blox' is an addition to a post to avoid being muted. Forbidden, but I did it for a good reason, namely not to 'this' a post or meme. I just added a descriptor so to further diminish the likelihood of a mute and for fun.

>>25331688
>#1: She is accountable for her actions, and #2: These drugs don't fucking totally mind-fuck people.

#3: you are druggie slime who puts words into my mouth even though you remember perfectly well that I estimated that the drug was (granted such quantifications are silly) 80% responsible for her actions, and not 'totally'.
>>
>>25329883
my friends would think it is hilarious
>>
>>25331474
what about chemfag? he'd probably weigh in on this
>>
>>25329246
Everybody flag her videos
>>
>>25331714
No, it is just a coping mechanism, 'I don't want to face the disgust I would feel about myself if I kept declaring my hatred for those people and nonetheless let my fear keep me from seeking revenge, so I'm going to pretend to myself that I forgave them, so to avoid cognitive dissonance'.
>>
>>25331576
Sorry I know a lot of pretty level-headed people who have experimented, and even used hallucinogenics heavily. Far as I'm concerned, it just brings the evil out more, which was there all along.

Myself, it gave me a few good times and some self-discovery. It made my thoughts uncensored, and helped me know what I really wanted. A few days of difficulty communicating afterwards (you know what you want to say, just can't find the words), and that's it for me and most everyone I know as far as bad consequences go.

A few who have severely abused it, just like an alcoholic/coke head/junkie are totally fried after taking like 30 tabs at once. This can be found in most places, even for things like food, and IMO isn't much of an argument.
>>
File: 1444114687117.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
1444114687117.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
>>25331714
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

>mfw this actually happened
>>
>>25331757
>which was there all along

This laughable fallacy will literally never die.

>It made my thoughts uncensored, and helped me know what I really wanted.

Bullshit. Your priorities have been *changed* and you failed to notice that it was a *change*, an external imposition of new desires by the drug, as opposed to unearthing some old true yearnings. You thought it is what you 'truly wanted all along' because of the way the drug works, and lacked the introspection to realize this.
>>
>>25331574
Fully agree. If she did something wrong while out of her control, she should own up to it and be done with it. Otherwise, she is fully cop able and deserves painful death by cancer.

>>25331596
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. No words/actions can take back what was done to that guy. Fuck those people.

>>25331636
This guy knows what's up.
>>
>>25331768
>The four men convicted of her murder were released as part of the Truth and Reconciliation process.

Jesus.
>>
>>25331669
Yeah this exists, but many are unjust/unfounded. There are many cases of parents forgiving where it's widely accepted of doing more damage than good, especially in cases like this where it's likely the perpetrator will repeat their horrible actions.

>>25331675
>American justice system at its finest.
Agree. Sad as fuck, but true. Price we've gotta pay for the simple things.

>You have guns and you allow it? You deserve everything you get.
American lynch mobs and the like are much more prevalent than the gov't would have you believe. As soon as WWII, veterans violently (yet totally justifiably) took over a corrupt town hall/sheriff's office and basically gave them a HUGE fuck you. That's just one case. Not very publicized, for obvious reasons.

>>25331717
>you are druggie slime
Where did you even get this? I'm inclined to just discount the rest of your posts, just like you did mine for... whatever pre-existing reason you have. Obviously you're nuts, because you're making up some shit you made up because your brain is imbalanced.
>>
>>25331732
Post more ITT. People thought I was joking when I said hallucinogen users thought she was a joke.
>>
The police, courts, and prison system all exist entirely as a means of brutalising men into submission while selectively privileging women over men.

This happens at literally ever stage of the system.

>The laws are written to target men, just consider the huge number of laws on 'sex crimes'. In theory these should apply to both sexes, but men have a significantly higher sex drive. A woman who sleeps with 60 guys and becomes a single mother isn't penalised, but her socially pathological behaviour have huge consequences, like creating sex issues in men. Female 'weaknesses' are privileged and subsidised by the state, while male weaknesses are are used as an excuse to penalise them.
>The police typically go after men and don't see women as significant threats. This is human nature. It's neotony. Cops themselves are terrified of being seen to treat women as potential suspects because of the vast social power than all women have.
>The courts convict men at higher rates and sentence them at higher rates. This isn't because there are more innocent women, it's because at every level men and women are filtering our and "forgiving" women for crimes because they see women as victims of their circumstances, while men are seen as agents of their own destiny.

You will not find justice from the courts in this world, run by human beings.
>>
>>25331874
>Obviously you're nuts, because you're making up some shit you made up because your brain is imbalanced.

Translation: 'you're ill because you're ill because you're ill'. A three-node circular reasoning!
>>
>>25331892
>three-node
*trinodal

I would like to believe I'm usually good at sensing yet-unknown to me Latinate synonyms, but I failed to in time this time.
>>
>>25331892
>>25331914
>the joke
>you're head
Hint: it's still not over.
>>
>>25329246
Ok, OP. So you saw the Vice piece about her and now all your assumptions about what happened are making you angry. We get it
>>
>>25331964
Never did, no. I saw her mentioned on here (/x/, more specifically... of all places) and researched her myself. I won't say all I know about her is fact, but with a person like that who knows. She's not at all honest about the court case, so I'm pretty inclined to believe she's full of shit.

No matter how you twist it
>m-muh tinfoil
>m-muh official documents
she is on the wrong side of this. Not a good place to be.
>>
>>25330467
now he deserves to be tortured for being such a cuck desu
>>
>>25330467
Makes me wonder if he was caught, either in the act or in legit planning, and had to backtrack.

If I were him I would have definitely done it. Not only is that bitch guilty as FUCK, but the courts basically told the guy "lol idgaf about you she's pretty and tragically tortured (lololol) and free to go."

That's like saying the lady who I've never seen before who had no reason to feel threatened by me stabbed me in the chest, and walked away. She's justified because she felt threatened by my masculinity.

>inb4 muh masculinity
That's the fucking joke
>>
>>25331788
It's clear you've never tried hallucinogens, which leaves us at a stand still.

>you do not know how hallucinogens work even on a base level, probably just read some bs
>I have personal experience, probably just read some bs
Guess we're stuck.
>>
>>25332290
>'The Knowledge Fairy has told me that you cannot know how things work unless you try them yourself!'

Okay.
>>
>>25332310
>>25332290
I mean, we'll be in for a fun ride when use of 'psychedelics' snowballs.

>Dad, how can I tell if a politician lies?
>You can't, sweetie, you are not them, you don't live in their minds.

>Dad, what happens when someone sees an angry dog?
>Oh, you won't understand unless you see one yourself. This is not something that can be explained.

>>
>>25332310
>>25332353
In other words, 'psychedelics' blind one to the trivial fact that if one claims that something is 'unexplainable', then it means that one clings to a misguided facet of it. 'Dad, how does...' 'IT IS A MYSTERY REALITY IS AN INEFFABLE MYSTERY NOW SHUT UP AND EAT YOUR ACID.'
>>
>>25332310
Where did you even pull this shit? All my posts have been pretty fucking grounded. Feel free to pull shit outta your ass.

>>25332353
I don't even know, lol.

This thread is about some chick who severely tortured some guy and got away with it "bekuz muh acid." Look earlier ITT and you can see what she did to him. Happily support her, if you wish. I prefer to believe, from my own experience, that she simply got away with it and is now a beloved public figure promoting the shit you're trying to bash.

Either way you look at it, you're opposing her.
>>
>>25330467
>forgiveness
complete bullshit, how could he have not followed through with his master plan?
>>
>>25332750
I bet he did, or at least tried.

They took mercy on him because he's been so totally fucked by the justice system.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 313x470
>>25332375
WHOOP WHOOP WE NEED TENDIES AND A NAP STAT

IQ IS ACTUALLY A THING THAT EXISTS IN 2015 ALL BUDDHIST SOLIPSISTS BTFO
>>
>>25331576

Man, I like psychedelics, but even I have to admit that they're fucking dangerous. Once I took what I THOUGHT was acid but was most likely a research chemical due to the bitter taste (My friend insists it was acid and the bitter taste was due to the bag they were contained in having had mkat in it before) and his step-father wanted to take us for a drive to the woods and I tried to take the wheel several times. I don't even remember this. I was tripping so intensely that I vividly remember "dying" and all of my limbs exploding of my body, me bleeding out and burning to death. It was fucking insane and a terrible experience that I can't possibly begin to describe. I can't believe it's possible for a drug to make a human being see the things I saw. Psychedelics are DEFINITELY not for anyone and the only way I can imagine them being legal would be if you went to some sort of shop and took a controlled amount in a padded room while supervised by someone trained for this.

Saying that, lemme just add that I've also had great experiences that were really fun and equally explainable, but the other way around.
>>
>>25330467
That's the most cucked thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>25331178
She got away because they turned her into an informant. American agencies have a habit of making very short sighted decisions to gain power. She was let go because she was one of "our bastards" and prosecutors likely thought they could benefit more from letting her go than locking her up.
>>
>>25329246
Post her nudes.
>>
Shes cringey as fuck
Watch her MDMA bubble party video
"I like.. was so enlightened that i forgot to breathe then like i saw the hand of life pull me out the water like... wow.. XD"

Girls are literally retarded who do psyches. A nice psychonaut girl is an oxymoron. Theyre all shit and none of them are sane so who cares
>>
>>25331032
JHU is currently testing psychotropics. A friend of mine was signed up to drop acid or ketamine or something a few months ago for (supposedly) a few thousand dollars for 2 or 3 trials, some of which could have been duds. Also, I think e may have been in the mix? I'll follow up with him next time I see him.
>>
>>25331964
the vice piece showed her as being tortured with the poor guy
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.