[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
reminder that traps are a meme and that all women want chads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7
File: kek.png (391 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
391 KB, 800x600
reminder that traps are a meme and that all women want chads anyways

if you're a trap, just turn gay now.
>>
>tfw no gay trap top
>>
>tfw not gay but still kinda want a pet catboy
>>
My trap bf was more like the one on the right. He used to steal my clothes. We broke up for reasons unrelated to his fashion sense.

I may be outside of the norm but my trap preference is that they have a feminine figure. I prefer people with masculine figures in masculine clothes.
>>
>>25330498
How did you meet each each other?
>>
I'm not really feminine but I like to cross dress for sexual reasons. Just bought a pack of panties yesterday. Loving them so far. I plan on admitting this when I start dating.
>>
>>25330610
Omegle, under the writing tag. We became friends and swapped emails and eventually lived together for a few years.
>>
>>25330737
Is it common for girls to like crossdressing guys?
>>
>>25329199
>implying there's any straight traps
>>
>>25330911
As a cross dressing bro who's bi let me tell you the truth. Most people will laugh at you. It's not a big deal. Eventually you'll find someone who'll be alright with it. Make sure to be confident with it though.
>>
>>25330911
I don't know if it's common but I for sure know I like cross dressing guys, and my friend has a bf who cross dresses for her
>>
>>25330911
Not sure if it's common but it definitely exists. It's not my fetish but I enjoy it. I liked being able to make him feel beautiful.
>>
>>25331043
But I don't want to find someone who's just "alright with it" I want to find someone who likes it. I don't want my partner to just tolerate me, I want us to love each other.

>>25331119
>>25331168
How should a guy bring this up? Just meet random girls and ask them when things get flirty?
>>
>>25329199
Almost no one in the real world wants a trap bf, even though the majority of r9k wants one, that's just a tiny, degenerate portion of society
>>
>>25331356
It depends on if it's your fetish or your hobby.

My bf just asked to try on my feminine clothes and did so and eventually got his own and kept borrowing mine. I took him shopping for dresses and he was really relieved when people at stores were chill about it.

If it's just a fetish, talk about it whenever you get to that stage of your relationship.
>>
>>25331396
It's more a hobby than a fetish.

That situation easily sounds like it could have ended bad for your bf if you weren't accepting of it.
>>
>>25331487
Yeah, it would have sucked for him if I was an asshole. Don't date girls who aren't nice to men in dresses.
>>
didn't that kid kill himself
>>
>>25331487
A lot more girls are more accepting of it nowadays, I would say. Mainly because of all the tumblrgender stuff going on
>>
>tfw qt femme traps don't ever like girls
>tfw you'll never peg a qt trap

Why live
>>
>>25331356
What I meant by "alright" is being cool with it. As in, they'll actively take a part in your fetish. Just be confident in yourself. I joke around with women about and they'll laugh and ask if I'm serious. I'll admit to it and they'll say something like ew or laugh a bit more but they still are interested in me. It's kind of like a foot fetish (which I also have), it's harmless and can be fun as hell.
>>
>>25331525
So I guess it's something I should bring up at the start of a relationship at least. Well, I already kind of knew that. The difficulty is, crossdressing isn't exactly something you want to broadcast to the whole world, and I wouldn't say it to a girl as soon as we met. So this could really take a long time....

>>25331587
Accepting is good, but I want someone who actually likes it...
>>
>>25331601
Would you accept a guy who is tall, and a sub that is willing to dress up like a girl just for you?
>>
File: 1442638021775.jpg (295 KB, 849x1200) Image search: [Google]
1442638021775.jpg
295 KB, 849x1200
>>25331601
Will you stick with a qt femme trap as you two get older and he becomes less and less cute?
>>
File: 1450224761638.png (2 MB, 1196x1840) Image search: [Google]
1450224761638.png
2 MB, 1196x1840
>>25331674
not her, but absolutely
>>
>>25331638
Any weird shit you have, anything unusual that could potentially be a dealbreaker, is something to be relatively up front about.

You don't want to waste time with someone who won't want you. It is risky with more secret stuff though.
>>
>>25331704
Yes. If I love them, I'll never leave their side.
>>
>>25331897
This. I mean maybe not on the first date but let them know early in the relationship.
>>
>>25331867
That's pretty hot senpai, I won't lie. I'm tall, in shape, and pretty good looking, but I like being used for the pleasure of my partner. If you want me to dress up, shave clean, and wear makeup, I'll do it for you. I want nothing more than to please.
>>
What is a trap anyway? Is that like a guy who took all the hormones to transfer, grew the boobs, got the soft estrogenated skin but kept the dick?
>>
File: 1444187662718.gif (18 KB, 410x590) Image search: [Google]
1444187662718.gif
18 KB, 410x590
>>25331938
>tfw no gf to give my hand holding virginity to, and eventually marry and stay together forever
>tfw no gf to crossdress in front of and we can call each other cute

I'm tired of doing things alone in my dorm.
>>
>>25331996
A trap is a man pretending to be a women. It's often a synonym for crossdressing, but usually refers to men who can actually convince people they are women.

Transgirls are not traps.
>>
>>25332104

It boggles the mind how they can look so feminine naturally. Even the most naturally effeminate boy has to take something to make him look like that.
>>
Also, traps are fucked once they get older.

If you're a teen or in your early 20s it's probably cool. Once 30 hits, just lol.
>>
>>25332104
I disagree.

you have

>trannies
>cross dressers
>traps

Trannies are the ones with a mental disorder and think they're the opposite sex. Cross dressers dress as the opposite sex (some for sexual reasons, some as a lifestyle, I'm a bit of both) but still admit they're male. Traps can be either but are ALWAYS attention whoring on the internet.
>>
>>25332133
It's honestly a lot of men just knowing all of the tricks that women do about hair care, skin care, and especially makeup to change the look of the face. Some people also work out only certain muscles.

Hormone replacement therapy can be really dangerous and transpeople taking it need regular blood checks to make sure they are okay so people who aren't trans (ie traps) don't have a good reason to tangle with that stuff.
>>
>>25332148
Hey,I still wouldn't mind spending time enjoying my animes and video games with my trap when she's 30. As long as she still fucks me and abuses me, I'll enjoy spending my life with them.
>>
>>25332162
Cross dressers are usually more open about their genitals than traps are, everyone knows that drag queens and people like Eddie Izzard are men. The point of being a trap is to fool people into thinking you are a different sex.
>>
>>25331996
basically >>25332162

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l01BlMPFbd
>>
>>25332240
Who recorded this? And eh? I mean people who do like traps are cock thirsty homos.
>>
>>25332278
Nothing wrong with being a thirsty homo. I know what I want, and how I want it.
>>
>>25332240
>http://vocaroo.com/i/s1l01BlMPFbd
If you want to be a "trap" and show your asshole to the world while wearing your mom's tights, that's fine. You'll get lots of male attention, but know that you'll get zero female attention.

>tfw no pure trap bf
>>
>>25332352
I don't really care. I'm a bisexual cross dressing faggot but my god do I hate traps who whore themselves out on the internet to feed their ego.
>>
>>25332390
I agree, that shit's stupid. Like people like me, I'll adore traps and give them all the attention and love that they need as long as they abuse me.
>>
>>25332390
You and me both brother.

Pure, down to earth traps best traps.
>>
>>25332414
u tryin' 2 shag m8y? ;)
>>
>>25332437
I'm trying to shag as long as afterwords I get to cuddle you, hold you in my arms, and have you sit on my lap as we watch anime.
>>
>>25332461
Honestly that sounds top tier but I'm not emotionally attracted to men. I believe in monogamy so no pumping and dumping. If you were to fem up I could probably do it.
>>
>>25332505
Actually, that's my fetish. I don't fuck around, I just want one person who I can be owned by, abused by, dom'ed by, and then after I can cuddle them in my tall, ottermode arms, and be the big spoon in bed. If they wanted me too, I'd fem it up for them, as long as I got to be the dom in everywhere else but hte bedroom.
>>
File: 1440315873580.jpg (263 KB, 800x1149) Image search: [Google]
1440315873580.jpg
263 KB, 800x1149
>tfw cute femme trap but only interested in dating girls
Guwaaa... There's always 100 guys interested in a trap bf for every coy female.

I mean, I'm not opposed to homo stuff, I don't mind watching Yaoi, but I only want to date girls because I want to rear children someday, and I don't like to date someone unless I think there's a good chance of marrying them.
>>
>>25332585
I'd let you impregnate a surrogate, or I could too. I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>25332561
I got some fetishes similar to that too. I like the idea of being close to equals in a relationship though. I'd let them take the lead but I'd still like a say in things. I got a decent head on my shoulders, it'd be a waste to not use it.

What you think of feet anon?
>>
>>25332622
That's actually perfectly fine. I prefer to talk things over and get a different viewpoint on matters other than sex. As for feet, I happen to actually like feet... I won't admit it to you face to face though.
>>
>>25332585
You shouldn't be allowed near children at all.
>>
>>25332643
My fetish for feet is too much to not talk about it in a relationship. What are you're specs?
>>
>>25332676
I'm tall, ottermode, and white. I wouldn't mind rubbing my feet on your cock, as long as you raped my mouth or fucked my ass.
>>
>>25331867
>that pic

Maximum hot. Too bad that couldn't exist in 3D.
>>
>>25332647
eeehh? Why? Why would the fact that I like to be cute sometime have any impact on how I act around children. I'm not a lolicon.
>>
>>25332697
That sounds hot. I got a boner in my panties right now. How big is your dick? Please for the love of Christ don't be massive.
>>
>>25332737
It's alright, around 7x5. And damn anon, are you telling me you'd be willing to abuse me and make me your cock slut when we're in the bed?
>>
>>25332753
I'd switch. You can't always expect to do something you want to do.
>>
>>25332770
Of course not anon, I'll do whatever you want me to do. Which means fucking you too of course.
>>
>>25332790
That sounds tempting but I'm not really feminine. I just cross dress. Don't get me wrong, I would shave, moisturize, paint my nails for someone but I'm still above average height and still a man.
>>
>>25332585
>watching Yaoi
sign me up!
>>25332730
you sound like a cute individual, anon
where are you from?
>>
>>25332827
I dunno anon, are you taller than 6'2"? And besides, that's fine, as long as you do do all those things. I'd let you slap me around with your cock and cum on my face
>>
>>25332849
Shorter than that. How do you feel about average penises? I'm 5 something.
>>
>>25332869
I don't care, as long as you're the top in bed, I'll try my best to pleasure you.
>>
>>25332902
Goddamn. I hate being closeted. You know, I've often thought about being honest with people and admitting I'm bisexual but I've always presented myself as a straight man. Do you know these feels? My family wouldn't hate but some of them are kinda religious.
>>
Your post makes no sense because it's the men who desire cute traps the most.
The only women who want cute traps are fujoshi scum who can lick a fat horse cunt and die.
>Man who wants a cute trap = Alternative minded man, may be considered weird but it's all good.
>Woman who wants a cute trap = Delusional roastie who thinks that dick in a dress will make her anything but a fat, vapid slut.
>>
Straight traps are cancer even in 2d.
>>
I met a girl that is into it. She asked me about it, and I agreed. It was her first time doing it. I'm verrrry masculine. She loved taking that from me, and I did too. It was some of the hottest sex I've had.
>>
File: 001.jpg (295 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
295 KB, 847x1200
>>25332829
You're probably not still around, sorry I couldn't respond, 4chan went down or something. I bet you're a cute person too though!

I'm in Ohio
>>
File: Boy.jpg (227 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
Boy.jpg
227 KB, 850x1133
>>25332133
It isn't natural. We diet and exercise to become qt.
>>
>>25332188
>need to take blood check to make sure they are okay
First time i've heard of this
Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.