[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ask a guy who got kicked out of /Uni/ anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: getout.jpg (53 KB, 387x329) Image search: [Google]
getout.jpg
53 KB, 387x329
Ask a guy who got kicked out of /Uni/ anything
>>
File: 1417178961523.jpg (51 KB, 500x695) Image search: [Google]
1417178961523.jpg
51 KB, 500x695
1.) why'd you get kicked out?
2.) what were you going to major in?
3.) who is your husbando/waifu and why are they a shit?
>>
What are you going to do now since you got kicked out?
>>
>>25329182
Who did you rape?
>>
>>25329207
>Why was I kicked out
Cause my grades where bad, don't think I passed finals, and shitty roommate said I had drugs (I didn't)

>What was I majoring in?
I was aiming to high and tried to get a mathematics degree

>TFW no waifu
>>
>>25329182
What's your plan?
>>
>>25329263
Probably HAVE to crawl to mommy and daddy. Probably going to have to live with them "For a bit"
>>
>>25329290
>where
>to

Lol first year?
>>
>>25329304
Live with mommy and daddy. "For a while" and try to get mimium wage job off of my highschool degree. Or apply for NEETBUX
>>
>>25329336
No... But it was more convenient
>>
>>25329350
Neetbux?

This comment is more than original. It's beautiful and perfect in every way.
>>
>>25329403
Maybe you know it by Autismbux?
>>
>>25329477
How do you acquire enough to survive? What government agencies dispenses the money?
>>
>>25329745
If I where to go on Autismbux I would either get a small shitty apartment or live with mommy and daddy.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.