[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>gay dude in my dorm >says he wants to have sex on his
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: sandwich artists.png (365 KB, 540x810) Image search: [Google]
sandwich artists.png
365 KB, 540x810
>gay dude in my dorm
>says he wants to have sex on his birthday
>he literally goes on grindr and hooks up with someone within minutes
>he's not even an obscenely attractive dude, 4-5/10

Why are guys so easy, robots?
>>
Yeah but how attractive was the dude he hooked up with? It isn't hard to get fucked by desperate old men.

Also he sounds pretty confident kind of guy to do that in the first place.
>>
>>25328978
Men have a high sex drive around the age 15 to 25. Women don't get a high sex drive until they're 30-40
>>
Male and female sexuality is different. Women want to sell their pussy to the highest bidder. Men need to get off no matter what they're sticking their dick into. So naturally men are "easier" on average.
>>
>>25329137
the guy said he was decent looking, and he's said before when things are bad.

He's getting more action than anyone else i know in my dorm. He doesn't even seem that confident really - keeps to himself in larger groups of people, doesnt speak unless spoken to really. drinks a shit ton tho.

Its just really strange to me how gay dudes can be like "wanna fuck" and bang right there and then, whereas women seem far less likely to do that kind of stuff.
>>
>>25329282
>decent looking
bleh, wish I could lower my standards everything would be so much easier
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.