[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>desperately want a gf >too lazy to initiate a conversation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1451078361241.jpg (218 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1451078361241.jpg
218 KB, 1280x1024
>desperately want a gf
>too lazy to initiate a conversation with girls

Why are girls so boring bros?
>>
>too lazy to initiate a conversation with girls
actually means
>im ugly and have social anxiety

Girls are boring because they're half as smart as men, on average.
>>
>>25328821
Because they're raised to be polite and look pretty. They do not have the passion or heart to pursue any meaningful hobby, thus are incredibly boring.
>>
>>25328878
Oh man, im not really ugly, some girls have told me that Im hot, but I just can't maintain a conversation with them because they are pretty dull
>>
>>25328927
>im not really ugly
Add delusional to the list.

>I just can't maintain a conversation with them because they are pretty dull
Which is why you do most of the talking. But you can't because you're just as dull.

/thread
>>
>>25328953
>>25328878
>Haha I'm being an asshole on the internet!

For OP though, they don't need to be interesting because they have tits.
>>
>>25328979
>giving somebody the cold hard truth is being an asshole

Wow. Guess I'll let you morons lie to OP next time and have him blame everyone else like you all do.
>>
>>25328953
You don't know that OP's ugly or socially impaired. But I do know that you're stupid as fuck.
>>
>>25329019
Lacking intelligence, you think you'll always hit upon the truth by constant uncharitable suspicions. Pathetic.
>>
>>25329019
>giving somebody the cold hard truth is being an asshole
Nobody comes to /r9k/ for the truth dumbass, although I guess I was telling the truth just now.
>>
>>25329031
>You don't know that OP's ugly or socially impaired
I would have known that if his post were the one word
>bros?

>>25329031
>>25329045
>I don't know what else to say so I'll call him stupid ; ;

Consider suicide.
>>
>>25328821
I mean obviously since this whole world is continuing to exist, it isn't that hard for other people. But I completely understand your situation op.

It's just a matter of initiating conversation. I feel if you can get one conversation in, you'll have an excuse to continue talking to that person. Easier said than done tho
>>
>>25329019
Here's the cold hard truth. You're a fucking retard.
>>
>>25329070
Please read the second half of: >>25329058

Nothing triggers the autistic like the truth.
>>
>>25328821
tip: If she's boring you then you're not talking to the right girl. Keep looking.
>>
>>25328953
eh, I guess you wont believe me, but it's ok.

I might be also as dull as those girls.
>>
>>25329058
>Consider suicide
Says the guy who makes wild assumptions claims it as the "cold hard truth". You're a joke.
>>
File: 1451346678500.jpg (8 KB, 246x249) Image search: [Google]
1451346678500.jpg
8 KB, 246x249
>>25328878
>>25328953
>projecting this hard
So many fucking assumptions about OP yet he has said barely anything to warrant them. You're showing your own insecurities, famalam.
>>
>>25329088
Exactly.
And if she's boring maybe ask some interesting questions and see if you two can get out of the small-talk.
>>
>>25329094
>I might be also as dull as those girls.

I'm glad you understand. Being dull is a choice. It's not like being short. But if you're short then it's much worse than being dull.

>>25329108
>>25329119

Thank you for these pointless responses.
>>
>>25328821
because they only thing they care is appearance and social status
>>
>kids ruin thread for OP because they cannot stop themselves from giving attention to the shitposter

Girls don't have to develop a personality to snag a mate, OP. That is why they are normally boring, lacking depth in their shallow pool.
>>
>>25328821
every girl is boring
i can barely maintain a convo with girls ive known for years

being gay would be so much easier
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.