[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone here have a brother who's a Chad? Has he fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Just BEE yourself.jpg (180 KB, 1062x1074) Image search: [Google]
Just BEE yourself.jpg
180 KB, 1062x1074
Anyone here have a brother who's a Chad?

Has he fucked your oneitis or any other girl you liked?
>>
Yes and no because he's still in high school and I'm not a pedophile
>>
>>25328691
So wait...you want to fuck your brother?
>>
>>25328701
>Has he fucked your oneitis or any other girl you liked?

read asshole
>>
>>25328659
>Younger brother is a douchebag bully Chad
>Mixture of personal jealousy and truth
>Has a new girlfriend/fuck buddy at least every month
>Even mom is infatuated with him
>He beat up a guy for accidentally bumping into him
>Spent the night in jail, but left the day after because the victim's sister bailed him out
>They dated afterwards
>>
>>25328659

He looks 25 & he looks 15
>>
I would never take a picture with someone that attractive.
That's fucking masochism.
>>
>>25328840
That's fucking terrifying.

>Even mom is infatuated with him
r9k was right again
>>
>>25328659
yes and he is short, he goes to the gym, nice facial structure , all the ritz except the height which i got. we try not to tease each other because we are both insecure about certain things ,his being height and mine being size, he's a real good guy he even wants to get me into the gym .
>mfw we actually grew up like brothers
>>
>>25328916
>admitting to being cucked by a manlet

kek, you lanklets are pathetic
>>
>>25328659
I met with my brothers after not having seen them in a couple of years. The last time I saw them, women were not a priority, and I didn't browse this board, but since my libido spiked and I become really self-conscious about myself having browsed this board and other 'Red Pill' forums, things changed. Fast forward to a couple of days ago and, yeah I guess they were definitely chads. I mean, they are much older now, and their standards are not fixated around model-type girls, so maybe they aren't what this board would call 'Chad'. They have slept around a lot though, and with pretty good looking girls. Neither of them LOOK like chads, but after spending time with them I'd say they definitely act it.
>>
>>25328916
Has he even had sex b4 tho
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.