[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /r9k/, are you dating material?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x317) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x317
So /r9k/, are you dating material?
>>
>>25328298
that pic is both hysterical and immensely depressing at the same time.

I wish I was gay.
>>
>>25328298
>he must adhere strictly to make gender roles
>if he suggests in the slightest that you should follow female gender roles, kick him to the curb
Man I fucking hate the tumblr social justice crowd
>>
>>25328298
white guys are ideal bros.
>>
>>25328298
If she didn't dump me for being white, I'd of shown her that I love cooking with a passion. Ah well, such is the plight of the white male.
>>
File: enemy.png (140 KB, 243x393) Image search: [Google]
enemy.png
140 KB, 243x393
>>25328298
I'm a manlet so no. Women don't want to date me even if they aren't tumblr cunts. And lesser manlets hate me because I'm not as short as them
>>
File: heightmatters.png (133 KB, 2000x550) Image search: [Google]
heightmatters.png
133 KB, 2000x550
>>25328676
just be yourself!!

ggfgsfadaewaeweqwe
>>
>>25328298
>cooking and cleaning is sexist
>but men have to be gentlemen, have to buy shit for women, etc
I thought feminists claim they care about men? I mean, I know its just a self-serving lie, but are they even pretending to care anymore?
>>
>>25328613
ayy, what do you like cooking mate ?
>>
>>25328736
They don't have to pretend any more, society just accepts the propaganda so much that it doesn't surprise them any more, even if they make an official statement saying: misandry is i s here to say! Oh wait, they already have.
>>
>>25328795
For a chick, I'd say my goto is a honey glazed salmon dish with veggies and rice with a brown butter sauce. In general I love pasta and chicken.
>>
File: wellmemd.png (2 MB, 784x931) Image search: [Google]
wellmemd.png
2 MB, 784x931
>>25328298
>tumblr landwhales in charge of being choosy
>>
>>25328704
>tfw the guy in your meme image is still taller than me
>>
no

it says im not original, but I am, I promise
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.